Damaged Love.

Noona, Can You Call Me Oppa?

Jonghyun’s POV:

Everybody was asleep as they convinced themselves that they needed the energy to rescue Yuri in another few hours or so. However I found it hard to sleep, especially with Jessica playing in my mind. I pushed myself onto my elbows as I searched around SNSD’s living room, hoping to see any long, curly strands of blonde hair. I began to frown as I realized that she was sleeping elsewhere, I pushed the thin sheet of blanket away and carefully got off the couch.

Ouch!” Someone yelled underneath me as I accidently stood on them

Mianhe” I whispered.

As I reached Jessica’s room, I quietly pushed the door open and sneaked inside. I smiled to myself as I watched my sleeping beauty slightly snore as she wonders around in dreamland. I sat down on her bed, lying down beside her as I began to her cheeks. Jessica, I miss your touch.

She began to move around as she mumbled,

“Oppa,” I layed there as still as I could hoping that she would not wake up,

Jonghyun oppa, save me from the cucumbers” she mumbled again

Cucumbers? I chuckled to myself as I thought about Jessica’s fear of cucumbers. I continued observing her, she is just absolutely beautiful.

Jjong, I miss you” Jessica blurted out, and then followed by a snore.

I miss you too babe” I whispered into her ears.

Jjong don’t go to Krystal… she smells like cucumbers” I chuckled once more at her comments.

I looked at her one last time and planted a kiss on her forehead before I left the room. But just when I was about to leave, Jessica grabbed onto my wrist.

Sleep with me tonight” She whispered softly.

I looked down at her feeling a bit shocked. Is she really awake?

“Jess, are you sure?”

Neh” she replied after a yawn.

I got under the blanket and wrapped my arms around her while she snuggled close to my chest. I breathed in her scent as the feeling of home finally came around to me.

Jessica, you know I would never lie to you”. Although she didn’t reply, I knew she was still awake. So I continued,

Nothing happened between Krystal and I. She just wants to break us apart”

Yet she still did not reply

Jessica?” I asked to see if she was still awake.

Mmm?” she replied lazily

Do you love me?”

I closed my eyes waiting for her answer. Please don’t let her say no.

Jonghyun, I’m tired. I just want to sleep. Goodnight”

She hugged me tighter as her breathing became steady and slow, Jessica Jung, do you realize how much you’re hurting me? Why can’t you give me a definite answer?

---

Jessica’s POV:

Do you love me?” Jonghyun asked me.

You pabo. Of course I love you, you mean the world to me. You are what I breathe for; you are the reason why I’m not letting Krystal win this fight. That was what I wanted to tell Jjong in response to his question. But I couldn’t because I am damaged. It feels like I’m in a one-sided love relationship with Jonghyun. Do you love me back?

Why is it that every time I fall in love, something always has to happen and ruin my chance?

Jonghyun, I’m tired. I just want to sleep. Goodnight” I lied to him.

I closed my eyes and pretended to sleep and pulled myself closer into him.

You’re hurting me Jessica. Do you know that?” he whispered into my hair as tears began to roll down his cheeks, making wet patches on my hair and down my face.

I didn’t know what to do, I didn’t know whether I should comfort him or not. The next thing I knew, I was sitting up and wiping his tears away with my thumb.

I leaned in and gently planted a kiss on his lips. As I began to withdraw, Jonghyun’s pulled me closer for another gentle yet passionate kiss. I wanted to be mad at him but seeing him like this hurts me too, so I kissed him back. Jonghyun, I love you.

 

-----

Just a short chapter on the lovely Jonghyun&Jessica couple. Yep, just because their my bias ;P

Anyhoo~ I have the ending for this story all planned out :D And yes, yes this fanfic is coming to its end. But don't worry, I'm planning on writing a sequel.

Also I have this new idea for my new fanfic & I'll be making a foreword post for it. So please comment and give it some love if you like it! Your comments and subscription encourage and motivate me to update!