Prince of Cassiopeia

The Prince of Cassiopeia

 

                                                                 Chapter 4

                       Jaejoong meets Yunho in Elf Village part 1

It has been a week since Jaejoong been away from home. Jaejoong pulled out his map from his backpack while walking and pulling his horse. JiJi was sitting on the horse.

 

Jaejoong: “So I need to go pass the Elf village to get to the red ocean. Once we cross the red ocean, I am no longer in Cassiopeia.  The country of Sone is on the other side of the red ocean” as Jaejoong looked at the map. Jaejoong put his hand on his forehead to block the sun light, looking at the city nearby.

 

Jaejoong: “See that Jiji, we are almost there. That must be the Elf village. We will stay at the hotel for tonight. My legs are killing me.” Jaejoong enters the Elf village.  He came across 13 huge 19 feet statues of the 13 member of Super Junior. “Wow” Jaejoong said, walking toward the statues and touched it.

 

Jaejoong: “Jiji these are the 13 people who protected the Elf village from a 15 foot saber tooth black dragon. They are one of the true heroes of Cassiopeia. Super Junior is in the book of Cassiopeian Heroes.  Jiji ignored Jaejoong. Jaejoong got on his horse and left. Jaejoong was looking at the busy city. “This city should be called the Elf city instead of Elf village.

 

Jaejoong: “Super Junior probably lives there” as he rode pass a huge mansion that looked like a castle. Jaejoong found a hotel blocks away from Super Junior castle. He tide his horse to a tree. Jaejoong grabbed Jiji his backpack, bow and arrows and went inside the hotel.

 

Hotel worker:  “May I help you”? Giving Jaejoong a mean look.

 

Jaejoong: “How much does it cost to stay here?” Before the worker answer Jaejoong question, he realize that Jaejoong was the prince Cassiopeia.

 

Hotel Worker: “Wait you are prince Jaejoong right?  Giving Jaejoong a suspicious look, as if he stole something.

 

Jaejoong: “Yes I am, do I get a discount for being the prince of Cassipeia”? He smiled at the worker. 

 

Hotel Worker: “No” the worker blurted out. Jaejoong stopped smiling at the worker. “You have to pay like everybody else. What make you different from everybody?” The worker gave Jaejoong a mean look.

Jaejoong: “Your right, I have to pay like everybody. So how much does it cost?” Jaejoong pulled out his wallet.

 

The Worker: “Wait if he is the prince, that means he has money” the worker thought. “It cost $1,000 to stay here. It cost extra to bring animals inside my hotel. So the total cost is $1, 500." Jiji hissed at the hotel worker.

 

Jaejoong: “Are you kidding me? You charge a place like this for a $1,000?” A fan fell from the ceiling and hit the floor behind Jaejoong.

 

Hotel Worker: “I charge everybody $50 for a room.  You’re a prince, so I charge you $1,000”.

 

Jaejoong: “What that’s a rip off man”. Jaejoong looked into his wallet and only found $200. “ I don't have $1,500. All I have is $200.

 

Hotel Worker: "Cough…..I don’t know what to tell you”. The worker close his eyes, lift his head up and cross his arms.

 

Jaejoong: “Let’s go Jiji. Let us find a better hotel to stay at.” As Jaejoong was walking, he bumped into a person dressed in a long black mysterious Jacket. Jiji made a rubber ducky squeaky noise, because he was smashed between Jaejoong and the stranger. The stranger was wearing a hood, so you could not see his face. It was just black inside. The stranger outfit looked the jackets that death angel wears.

 

Mysterious stranger: Are you selling your cat? He looks delicious. I need a cat to make cat stew for dinner tonight.” He looked down at Jiji. Jiji hissed at the stranger.

 

Jaejoong: “No way, Jiji is mine and he is not for sale. I’m sorry but I have to go”. Jaejoong started walking toward his horse. The stranger turned Jaejoong around, punched him in the stomach, grabbed Jiji and took off running.

 

Jiji: “Meow meooooow” as Jiji cried.

 

Jaejoong: “Jiji!!! (Cough)”. Jaejoong got up and started running after the stranger. “Give me back Jiji”. Jaejoong yelled. Jaejoong started jetting and catching up with the stranger that stole Jiji.

 

Mysterious Stranger: “Dang this dude is fast”. The stranger started knocking down basket of apples and flip over a table with vegetables around him. Jaejoong tripped on an apple and felled to the ground.  Jaejoong saw the stranger disappeared with Jiji upside down.  Jaejoong tried to get up, but he could not because he sprained his foot

. The people around Jaejoong started to go to him and asked if he was okay.

 

Kyuhyun: “Are you okay?” Kyuhyun asked Jaejoong and held out his hand.

 

Jaejoong: Jaejoong started coughing hard, held his stomach tight and tried to hold his tears. “Yeah I am alright. Jaejoong tried to get up but he could not.

 

Kyuhyun: “You must be badly hurt. Here get on my back. I will take you to my house and treat your wounds.” Kyuhyun bend down in front of Jaejoong. Jaejoong was embarrassed because people was staring at him and started talking.

 

Jaejoong: "I'm fine. I can get up." Jaejoong tried to get up, but he could not.

 

Kyuhyun: "You are badly hurt. I can help carry you to my house." Kyuhyun bend down infront off Jaejoong again.

 

Jaejoong:"Why?" Jaejoong thought to himself. Jaejoong got on Kyuhyun back and started walking. Jaejoong hid his face down on Kyuhyun back. His hair long hair was covering his face. He didn't want people to know who he was.

 

Girl 1: Ohhhh my freaking gosh, who does she think she is, messing with my man. That should be me on Kyuhyun back. Why does my Kyuhyun baby wants a girl dress like a boy…….gross.

 

Girl 2: I know right? Who is that girl anyway? She does not look like an Elf race.

 

Girl 1: I know. She does not have the long ears. The whole town started looking at Kyuhyun with Jaejoong on his back.

 

Jaejoong:  “You can put me down now. I don’t want people thinking we’re gay or anything.”

 

Kyuhyun: “Gay? I don’t understand. You’re a girl right?”

 

Jaejoong: “No I am a ma…..

 

Kyuhyun: “Here we are”. Jaejoong looked  the castle before him and Kyuhyun.

 

Jaejoong: “Hey this is where Super Junior lives.”

 

Kyuhyun: “Yep”.

 

Jaejoong: “You are one of the Super Junior  members?”

 

Kyuhyun: “Yes I am a member of SuperJunior”.  Jaejoong did not recognize Kyuhyun because of his haircut. Jaejoong got off Kyuhyun back and stood on one leg, holding to the gate.

 

Jaejoong: “I am so sorry, I didn’t know. If I knew who you were, I would not let you go through all this trouble carrying me.  You are a great warrior of the Elf village and Cassiopeia. I must show some kind of respect.” Jaejoong kneeled before Kyuhyun.

 

Kyuhyun: “It’s really nothing. Why are you kneeling before me, as if I am king or something? I should be the one keeling before you. You are the prince of Cassiopeia.  Kyuhyun kneeled before Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong: “So you knew all along who I was??? I thought nobody will know who I was, if I wore regular clothes and ……..wait a minute, you knew I was man all along and yet you called me a girl?”

 

Kyuhyun: “How did you sprain your foot?” Kyuhyun trying to change the subject.

 

Jaejoong: Jaejoong had faceless expression and looked down. “Some guy in a black coat with a hood, kidnap Jiji. My pet cat. My only friend and I could not save him.  I do not know where to find him. This city is huge.” Jaejoong got angry and hit the gate hard.

 

Kyuhyun: I know who that person is. He is a friend of mine. He is wanted dead or alive in the Elf village.

 

His name is Jung Yunho.

 

To be continued………….