The Prince of Cassiopeia

The Prince of Cassiopeia

 

                                                                                              Chapter 1

                                              "Adopting Jaejoong"

 

 KNOCK, knock, knock, knock.

 

 Hyun Joong: "Who is it?" He put his hand on his forehead looking through papers.

 

Jung So Min : “It’s me queen Kim So Min.” 

 

Hyun Joong: “You may come in So Min.” Hyun Joong lean back in his chair. The royal guards escorted queen So Min into the room, where Hyun Joong was sitting at. The guards bowed in front of So Min and then bowed in front of Hyun Joong and left the room.

 

Hyun Jooong: "My queen Kim So Min, you are so beautiful". Hyun Joong kissed her hand. So Min turned her head away, to hide her smile from the king. Hyun Joong turned So Min head back around and look into her eyes. "What is it So Min? Is there something you need?” Hyun Joong went back to his seat to finish looking through papers? 

 

 Jung So Min: So Min look at Hyun Joong across the room. “Since I cannot have any Children, I thought about adapting a son.” So Min ran across the room where Hyun Joong was sitting at. She got on her knees in front of Hyun Joong, holding his hands. "We need a son to carry the family name, the Kim name and carry the thrown of Cassiopeia. I want a son to love as my own".

 

Hyun Joong: “Is this what you really want?” 

 

Jung So Min: “yes.” 

 

Hyun Joong: "All right we will adapt a son." Hyun Joong and kiss So Min. So Min got up.

 

Jung So Min: “Thank you".  So Min smiled at Hyun Joong. So Min bowed in front of him. Hyun Joong clap his hands loud, to lets the guards know, when to come in. The guards came in and bowed in front of Hyun Joong and So Min before escorting So Min out the room.

 

Jung So Min: “Can I go look for a son tomorrow morning? So Min was hoping that Hyun Joong would say yes.

 

Hyun Joong: “You may do as you wish."  face So Min was full of excitement and bowed at Hyun Joong again before walking out the room.

 

Hyun Joong:“The country of Cassiopeia must know we are adapting a son tomorrow”!!!! Hyun Joong said singing to himself, looking through papers. 

 

The next morning…… 


So Min  got up and got ready as fast as she could.  So Min maids helped her get ready for the big day. One maid was helping So Min get into her beautiful royal gold dress. Another maid was working on So Min hair and put it into a bun, while another made is doing her makeup. After So Min was done getting dress, she walked outside on her balcony and looked down at the city of Cassiopeia. So Min was wondering what her son will look like.

 

So Min: “ Will he like me back?” She thought to herself. So Min turned around and ask one of her maids, Boa who is So Min childhood friend, if she could help her find a son today.

 

So Min: "Boa, would you like to help me find a son?" Boa smiled happily.

 

Boa: “I would love too.” 



The royal car pulled in front of the castle, where So Min and Boa was standing. The royal guard escorted So Min and Boa into the royal car and drove off.

 

Boa: Are you looking for a baby or a kid that is like 8 years old and up?"

 

So Min: I want a baby that is around 1 to 3 years old. Twenty minutes later, So Min and Boa arrived at Cassiopeia adoption center. When So Min and Boa got out the car, people gathered around the car and started waiving and greeting at the queen.  So Min greeted and waive back at the crowd of people.

 

Ramdon person: “Adapted my son.” So Min and Boa laughed, as they both walked into the building.The guards bowed in front of So Min and went back outside to control the crowd of people.  

 

The lady/worker: The lady working at the desk, bowed in front of So Min. “What may I help you with?” So Min smiled.  

 

So Min: “I am here to adapt a baby boy”.

 

The worker/lady: “okay, followed me.” As So Min and Boa followed the lady, So Min was looking at other parents with the children there.

 

Worker/The lady: “Here we are".  The lady opened the door.” The room had full of boy toddlers playing with toys.

 

Worker/lady: “Enjoy” and left the room. Boa and So Min walked around the room. Boa pointed at a baby with red hair, hitting himself with a toy.

 

Boa: “How about this guy?” So Min nod her head.

 

So Min: “neh.”

 

 Boa: “What about this baby?” Boa pointed.

 

So Min: “No” 

 

 Boa: “Awww, this baby is talking to himself. What about this one?" Boa picked up the heavy toddler. The toddler had no eyes.

 

So Min: "No." So Min saw a toddler sitting by himself playing with a toy and watching the other toddlers play with each other. One toddler that looked mean, went to the lonely toddler in the corner. The mean toddler pushes the lonely toddler and snacth the toy.  So Min went to the lonely toddler.

 

So Min: “Oh it’s a girl? What are you doing in a room full of boys?” The toddler smiled and laughs at So Min. The lonely toddler started to cling on to So Min's gold dress. “OMG, Aren’t you the cutest thing ever?” The toddler had big almond shape, brown eyes, with silky black hair to his shoulders, had the soft skin and had the cutest face, So Min has ever seen.

 

So Min: “I know I came here to look for a boy, but I might end adapting a girl instead.” Boa looked at the toddler in So Min arms.

 

Boa: “OMG” Boa covering . “She is soooo cute!!!!! Wait, why is she put in this room, if she is a girl?” 

 

So Min: “I thought the samething”. The lady came back and bowed before So Min. 


Worker/lady: “Did you find a son to adapt?"

 

So Min: “No, but I did find a girl, I want to adapt. Why is she put in a room full of boys” The lady laughs at So Min.

 

Worker/lady: "The baby you are holding is a boy, not a girl." So Min and Boa looked at one another and then the toddler.  So Min felt stupid for thinking the toddler was a boy because of his long hair and feminine facial features.

 

Worker/lady: “His name is Jaejoong. His parents gave him up, due to being poor. His parents had no money to take care of him, so they put him here for adoption for a better life. Jaejoong has been here for a month.

 

Boa: “Jaejoong must have some fine looking parents.” Looking at Jaejoong. Jaejoong looked at So Min and started playing with her necklace.

 

So Min: “I want to adapt Jaejoong.” His name is Kim Jaejoong. He is now the prince of Cassiopeia". 

To be contined.......