The Prince of Cassiopeia

The Prince of Cassiopeia

                                                                                                        Chapter 2 

                                         "19 years later"

Jaejoong tossed and turned in bed, as the sunlight hits Jaejoong face. Jaejoong knew it was morning because of the sunlight on his face.

 

Jaejoong: “Its morning all ready” Jaejoong sighed.

 

Alan:“Jaejoong, Jaejoong,Jaejoong its day time, you promise that I can go to the city with you.” Alan shouted. Alan is Jaejoong little cousin, on his mom side of the family. Alan also lives in the Cassiopeia castle. Alan is a seven year old boy, who loves to hang around Jaejoong a lot.

 

Jaejoong: "All right I am getting up” Jaejoong yawned. “Let me get dress first”. Five of Jaejoong’s maids came into his room. The maids couldn’t wait this morning, to help Jaejoong change into his clothes. All the maids huddle and starts giggling, looking at Jaejoong. Jaejoong went to the maid, who was holding his clothes.

 

Jaejoong: “I would like to change myself today”. Jaejoong gave the maids a smile. One of the maids fainted and felled on the floor.

 

The maid: “As you wish prince Jaejoong” She bowed in front of Jaejoong. The maid left the room whispering to herself. “Dang it, I couldn’t wait this morning to see and feel Jaejoong abs and muscle.” The other maid’s sighed and drags the fainted maid out the room.

 

Jaejoong: “I hope she will be all right." Jaejoong looked at himself in the mirror. Jaejoong was trying to figure out, how his smile can make a person faint like that.

 

Alan: "Hurry". Jumping on Jaejoong’s bed.

 

Jaejoong:“I am going the fastest I can”. Jaejoong putting on his shirt. Jaejoong looked into the mirror and quickly brushed his bangs to the side with his hands.



Jaejoong: “I just have to put my shoes on”. Jaejoong put on his shoes, grabbed his money and walked out the room and head to the dining room. Alan followed behind Jaejoong.

 

Jaejoong: “Alan let’s eat first, before we head out" Jaejoong sat down and tied a cloth napkin around his neck.

 

Alan: “What are we having for breakfast?” Alan asked the old maid.

 

Old maid: “You both are having a cheesy omelet filled with chicken and vegetables for breakfast.

 

Jaejoong:“Sounds good”. Jaejoong smiled at Alan.

 

Alan: “I hate vegetable”.  Whined Alan. Jaejoong looked at Alan across the table

 

Jaejoong: “you really can’t taste the vegetables inside. It’s really good, I promise”. One maid came into the dining room and sat the plates on the table.

 

The maid: “enjoy”. She bowed before Jaejoong and Alan and left the dining room.  As Alan and Jaejoong were eating, queen So Min entered the dining room.

 

Gaurd: “Queen Kim So Min is entering the room”.

 

So Min: “How are my two boys doing?”

 

Jaejoong: "I am doing great". Jaejoong answered back.

 

Alan: “Me too” Alan said with his mouth full. "Jaejoong is taking me to the city today” Alan yelled with full of excitement.

 

So Min: “You both be careful out there okay?”

 

Jaejoong: “Yes mother”. Jaejooong respond back.

 

Alan: “Let’s go Jaejoong. I am done eating breakfast.”

 

Jaejoong: “I am coming”. Jaejoong sighed. The royal guards followed Jaejoong and Alan out the castle.  

 

Jaejoong: “You guys can stop, we can take it from here”.  Jaejoong told the gaurds.

 

Gaurd: “What about the crazy fan girls?" One guard ask.  

 

Jaejoong: “Uhhhhhh.....I sooo forgot about that." Jaejoong thought to himself. “Don’t worry about it.” Jaejoong smiled and pat the guard on his shoulder.

 

Jaejoong: “We will be fine."The guards looked at one another.

 

Jaejoong: “Let’s go Alan” Jaejoong and Alan left the castle and enter the city of Cassiopeia. The streets were filled with cars and horses. There were people everywhere. Cassiopeia is a really crowded country, especially the cities. Jaejoong and Alan can smelled the sweet chocolate pork chop brownies in the air. Cassiopeia's famous snacks!!! There were people selling food and things on the sidewalks.

 

You can also hear the loud Cassiopeian music playing from somebody radio. Alan looked at Jaejoong, trying to cover his face with a newspaper and gave him a weird look.

 

Alan: “Why are you doing that Alan asked?” Jaejoong made two holes on the newspaper and looked at Alan through the holes he made.

 

Jaejoong: “I have to hide myself from the girls. If they see me, they will chase me and who knows what they will do to me”.

 

Alan: “Ohhhhhh." Jaejoong and Alan pass a group of boys. The boys were good looking, tall, and wore the latest styles. They were around Jaejoong’s age 20. The guys whistled, laughed, and mocked at Jaejoong as Jaejoong and Alan walked passed them. Jaejoong was trying to figure out, why they’re messing with him. It's not like he didn't do anything to them. Alan stops and turned around to look at the group of boys.

 

Jaejoong: " Alan just ignore them". One guy ran in front of Jaejoong and stuck his foot out. Jaejoong trips on the guy leg and fell to the ground. The hard concrete scrapes Jaejoong wrist and started bleeding.

 

Jaejoong: “what was that for, I didn’t do anything to you?”

 

The guy: "That’s for stealing my girlfriend punk.” The guy laughed.

 

Alan: “Hey that was mean.” Alan shouted at the guy, that trip Jaejoong on purpose.

 

The guy: “shut up baby” and laughs pushing Alan down on the ground. The rest of the guys started laughing with him.

 

Jaejoong: “What are you talking about?” Jaejoong yelled at the group of boys. “I did not steal anybody. I don't even have a girlfriend."

 

The guy: “All my girlfriend ever talks about and fantasize is you. I am getting sick of it”.

 

Another guy: "Yunho let’s just go". Yunho kick’s the dirt into Jaejoong face and left with his gang. Jaejoong sits up and wipes the dirt off his face.

 

Alan:“do you know Yunho?”

 

Jaejoong: “No I do not.” Jaejoong replied back. "I don't even have friends to begin with". Jaejoong thought. Jaejoong stands up and bush of the dirt of his clothes, and wipes the blood off his wrist.

 

Ramdon girl: “OMG!!! Its prince Jaejoong, let's get him."  All the girls around Jaejoong started chasing him and Alan.

 

Jaejoong: "This is why I covered my face earlier.” Jaejoong told Alan, as they running from a stampede of girls. Mean while at the castle, So Min looked at the big clock over the huge fire place. 



So Min: "Jaejoong and Alan should be coming home any second." She thought to herself. So Min sat down in a chair and continued watching the clock. She looked outside the window and watched the sun go down slowly. Hyun Joong came into the room and sat down with So Min.

 

Hyun Joong: “king Rain in Vaeriah is asking me to save his daughter, princess Crystal from Top in Valley of Dark Forest. I accepted his request and told him, I will leave first thing in the morning”. I just wanted to let you know, before I leave”.

 

So Min: “How long will you be gone?"

 

Hyun Joong: “It will probably talk me a month or two to get to Valley of Dark Forest and back". Jaejoong and Alan came running in loud and shutting the door behind them. Alan shooked his head.

 

Alan: “Man them girls are crazy. It 's to be you.” Alan left the living room to go to his room.

 

Hyun Joong: “How is my son doing?"

 

Jaejoong: “I am doing great dad." Hyun Joong told Jaejoong about how he was leaving in the morning, to rescue  Rain's daughter princess Crystal in Dark Forest.

 

Jaejoong:“Wow dad, good luck with that”. Jaejoong sits in a chair by the huge fire place. So Min looked at the books in Jaejoong hands.

 

So Min: “What kind of books did you buy?”

 

Jaejoong: “Oh these are books about cooking.” Jaejoong bought 2 cook books at the book store. Jaejoong love reading cook books. He was happy to see that his mom was interested in knowing what books he bought earlier.

 

Jaejoong: “See mom.” Jaejoong held up a book and drop the other book in the middle of the floor, as he walk over to So Min. “I will get that book later.” Jaejoong thought.

 

Hyun Joong: “It's time for me to go to bed. I must prepare myself to save Princess Crystal. Here I come.” Hyun Joong got up from his chair and tripped on a book that Jaejoong dropped on the floor. "My leg, my leg, it’s broken, ahhh I think I broke it”.

 

Jaejoong: “OMG”!!! So Min brought the guards in, to help Hyun Joonginto his room. Hyun Joong lies in bed looking at his broken leg.

 

So Min: "The docter said, it will take 2 months to heal your leg." So Min told Hyun Joong. Jaejoong stood next to So Min.

 

Jaejoong: “I am sorry dad” He said quietly. “I should’ve just picked up the book, when I first dropped it”. Jaejoong said feeling guilty. "It’s all my fault".  Hyun Joong told Jaejoong that it was not his fault. It was just an accident.

 

Hyun Joong: “I was so looking forward on this mission, saving the princess and all. He sighed out of disappointment. Jaejoong: “How about I go save the princess, while you rest dad?" There was a moment of silence.

 

Jaejoong: “Can I dad?” Jaejoong said looking at Hyun Joong.

 

Hyun Joong: “I don't know Jaejoong.”  Hyun Joong sighed. “It's a dangerous world outside Cassiopeia and I do not think you can handle this mission by yourself. It's too much for you to handle”.  Hyun Joong chock and cough hard.

 

Jaejoong: “You never let me go outside Cassiopeia and I am 20 years old.” Jaejoong turned his head away from Hyun Joong and look outside the window.



So Min: “Maybe he should do this Hyun Joong. Sooner or later he has to experience outside Cassiopeia. If he is going to become king. He can also find the truth about himself”.  So Min sat down on Hyun Joong's bed.

 

Jaejoong: "Huh? Truth about what?" Jaejoong thought. Jaejoong looked at So Min and then Hyun Joong. 

 

Hyun Joong: "sighed, How could I resist that looked”. Jaejoong jumped up and down full of excitemet.

 

Jaejoong: “I am going to go save the princess for my dad.” Jaejoong shouted. “I must prepare myself.” Jaejoong left the room. "What did he mean by finding out about myself?" Jaejooong thought, walking down thespacious hallway. 

 

To be contined.......