The Prince of Cassiopeia

The Prince of Cassiopeia

                                                              Chapter 3

                                              "Jaejoong finds Jiji"  


                                            Jaejoong is in his room packing things for the journey. Jaejoong packed his cover, a change of clothes, a mirror, hair lotion, a brush, comb, and a map in his small backpack. Jaejoong was trying to think what else he should pack. He could not figure out what else to pack. Therefore, Jaejoong zips up his backpack puts it next to his bed. Jaejoong change into his pajamas. Jaejoong falls back on his huge king size bed, with more than 20 pillows on it.

 

Jaejoong: “I wonder what the princess looks like.” Jaejoong thought, lying down with his hands behind his head. Jaejoong sees a glow coming from his window. Jaejoong got up out of curiosity and went to his window. He looked outside and saw thousands of fairies flying together in the sky.

 

Jaejoong has never seen that many fairies together before.

 

Jaejoong: “Wow!!!” Jaejoong said out of amazement. There was one fairy flying toward Jaejoong. Usually when Jaejoong tries to catch a fairy, they ended flying away, because fairies fear humans. He was surprised that a fairy would come near him. Jaejoong held out his hand, for the fairy to land on. The fairy landed on Jaejoong hand and sat down. 

 

Jaejoong: “Oh you are a girl fairy.”  The fairy had long purple hair, purple eyes, long elf ears, and her clothes were made out of leaves. The fairy had to be around seven years old. Jaejoong slowly brings his hands to his face, to get a closer look at the fairy. The fairy kissed Jaejoong cheeks, giggled, and flew away into the sky with the rest of the fairies. Jaejoong smiled, watching the fairies dissapered . He went back to bed and fell asleep.   

 

Next day…  


Jaejoong wraped bread in a cloth and puts it in his bag. A waiter had a plate full of different fruits walked past Jaejoong. The waiter was heading for the dining room. Jaejoong ran as fast as he could, to catch up with the waiter. Jaejoong tripped on a rug and fell to the floor bringing the waiter down with him. The silver plate hits the floor and made a loud noise. The fruits were all over the kitchen floor. Jaejoong grab three apples.

 

Jaejoong: “I am so sorry.” Jaejoong ran out the room. Jaejoong stashed the apples in his bag and left the room. Jaejoong sees his parents outside the castle by the gate. So Min was standing and Hyun Joong was on a wheel chair. Jaejoong walked up to them.

 

Jaejoong: “Good bye mom, good bye dad.”

 

So Min: “You be careful out there and come back home safely, you hear?”

 

Jaejoong: "Yes mom."

 

Hyun Joong: “Here is some antidote son”.  He grab Jaejoong hand and put two antidotes on his hands. "You will need it for the journey.” Hyun Joong told Jaejoong that the antidotes will heal any sickness and should use it wisely.

 

Hyun Joong: “Oh and do not forget this”.  He gave Jaejoong his bow and arrows.

 

“I use this in my glory days” Hyun Joong laughs. “Go on son”. One guard came to Jaejoong with a brown horse. Jaejoong got on the horse and took off. Jaejoong took the secret passage to exit the castle into the countryside Cassiopeia. Jaejoong will never make it out of Cassiopeia through the city, with all fan girls chasing him all day. Jaejoong got off his horse and gave it water. He was 50 miles away from the city but he could still see the city and the castle. Jaejoong walked up a steep hill. Jaejoong look at the castle and city of Cassiopeia.

 

Jaejoong: “Let the mission begin.” Jaejoong turned around and started walking down the hill toward his horse. Jaejoong trips on a rock and fell down the steep hill. Jaejoong landed on his back. He sees a black cat upside down. Jaejoong got up and looked at the cat. The cat was trap under a huge log.

 

The cat: “Meow”. Jaejoong looked at the cat.

 

Jaejoong: “I have to get you out of there”.

 

The cat: “Meow, meow”. The cat cried. Jaejoong tried to push the log, but he could’t. The log was too heavy. He tried pushing it with his leg, but that did not work ether. Jaejoong went to a nearby pond and grab a bucket of water, and dumped it on the cat. He thought the cat would be slippery like soap and easy to pull out, but his plan failed. Jaejoong laid on the ground next to the cat thinking.

 

Jaejoong: “What can I do, to get you out?” Jaejoong thought.

 

The cat: “Meow” the cat cried and started digging. Jaejoong watched the cat dig in the ground.

 

Jaejoong: “That’s it!” He yelled. Jaejoong grabbed his bag and took out a spoon. “I will get you out with this.” Jaejoong laughed evil. The cat just looked at Jaejoong. Jaejoong started digging where the cat was stuck, with a spoon.

 

Jaejoong was digging and digging until the hole was deep, for the cat to get out. Jaejoong was able to make a deep hole and pulled the cat out. It took Jaejoong a hour to dig a deep hole, where the cat was. Jaejoong picked up the cat, and saw the cats bloody injured hind leg. Jaejoong washed the cat’s hind leg. Jaejoong rips a corner from the cloth, he used to wrap his bread with and tied the cloth on the cats injured leg.

 

Jaejoong: “Is that better?” Jaejoong asked the cat.

 

The cat: "meow". The cat meowed back. It was getting dark and late. Jaejoong found some wood nearby and made fire, to keep him warm through the night.

The cat limp walked to Jaejoong and nibbled on the bread, Jaejoong was eating. Jaejoong picked up the cat.

 

Jaejoong: “Do you have an owner?” He realized the cat did not have a collar. “If you do not have a collar, which means………….. You do not belong to anybody. You’re mine.” Jaejoong hugged the cat. The cat rubs his head against Jaejoong chest.

 

Jaejoong: “What shall I name you?" Jaejoong looked at the cat, while he was eating his bread again. “Blackie? neh……..oh Checker? Neh uh………koko??? Nooooo  How about Hero???....................neeeeeeh, uhhhhhhh…………..how about Ji jimi Ji…umm Jiji??? JIJI, yes JIJI!!!!” Jaejoong shouted. Jaejoong picked up the cat.

 

Jaejoong: “Your name will be Jiji.” Jiji meowed back at Jaejoong. Jaejoong sat Jiji down and laid down, near the fire. Jiji limp walked to Jaejoong and slept next to him. Jaejoong pat Jiji on the head and fell asleep. 

To be continued.......