06

Rhythm of Love
"5 6 7 8. 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8..." Dongwoon counted out the steps to the beat of the song. 
 
Luna and Dongwoon danced the choreography nonstop. Their bodies moved in sync and never miss a step. When the song ended they collapsed on the floor breathlessly. 
 
"That...was...good...Dongwoon-ssi." Luna said as she tried to gather her breathe. 
 
"Komawo." Dongwoon smiled and got up. He walked over to the stereo and replayed the song. 
 
Luna got up immediately, but Dongwoon pulled me to the front of the room.
 
"You relax. Your part is perfect. I'm just gonna practice my part." He said.
 
"Aniyo I could use more practice." Luna shook her head.
 
"I insist you take a rest." 
 
Luna looked at Dongwoon and smiled. "Arraso Dongwoon-ssi." 
 
He grinned and ran to his spot as the music was coming to close to his part. Luna sat down against the mirror in the front. She took out her towel and wiped off the sweat from her head to her neck. She took a long gulp of water and checked her phone. 
 
To: Luna
 
From: Kikwang
 
Hey pretty girl :] How's practice?
 
Luna smiled at his text and replied.
 
To: Kikwang
 
From: Luna
 
Annyeonhaseyo Kikwang-ssi :] Practice is going very well.
 
 
She put her phone down and watch Dongwoon got over his solo parts over and over again. 
 
To: Luna
 
From: Kikwang
 
That's good! Don't over work yourself! Tomorrow is the concert.
Hwaiting!
 
Luna blushed. He cares so much.
 
To: Kikwang
 
From: Luna
 
Arraso Kikwang-ssi! I am going to practice now. I'll see you tomorrow, annyeonhaseyo.
 
She put her phone away and joined Dongwoon for the rest of the practice. 
 
- - - - -
 
The next day came and it was about 6:45 pm. Luna arrived to the concert hall and saw the many faces of different dancers. She greeted them politely and headed to her section where her fellow dancers were. 
 
"There you are!" Sooyoung announced as she saw Luna's figure.
 
"Annyeonhaseyo." Luna bowed. 
 
"Ah I can't wait to dance." Hyoyeon grinned from ear to ear. 
 
"I'm anticipating to see your duet with the idiots from above." Jessica smirked.
 
Luna smiled. "Excuse me for a moment. I'm going to find them before we go to our dressing room." 
 
She bowed and wandered off to find the BEAST boys. She walked back stage and saw their group name plastered on the door. Before Luna could knock on the door she heard voices from inside.
 
"Yah! I told you not to over work yourself!" 
 
"Mianhaeyo." 
 
"How are you going to dance now?" 
 
Luna grew anxious and worried, and knocked on the door quickly. The door opened and Doojoon smiled at Luna.
 
"Annyeong Luna." Doojoon greeted her with a smile.
 
"Annyeonhaseyo Doojoon-ssi." Luna bowed. "I didn't mean to be eavesdropping, only came here to check up on you guys. But is everything alright?" 
 
Doojoon smiled. "Why don't you come in and take a look." 
 
Doojoon stepped aside and let her in. Luna cautiously went in and saw the rest of the guys gathered around the couch.
 
"What's going on?" Luna asked. 
 
They turned around and cleared the way for her to see. Dongwoon was sitting on the couch with a cast around his right foot.
 
"Omo! What happened?!" Luna gasped and rushed over to his aid.
 
"Umm...well...you see..when you left last night from the studio I kept practicing and I tried doing this one move, but I ended up spraining my ankle at the process of it.." Dongwoon frowned.
 
"Omo mianhaeyo Dongwoon-ssi. I should of stayed and watched you at least so you wouldn't get hurt." Luna frowned also.
 
"What? It's not your fault Noona. I was being stubborn and wanted to nail the routine perfectly. I'm sorry for not listening to you earlier to take a break and wasting your time. If I knew this was going to happen I wouldn't have ask you to dance with me." Dongwoon droop his head down.
 
Luna shook her head and smiled. "I'm glad you're alright still and I'm glad I had the chance to work with you and Kikwang-ssi on this dance. You didn't know this was going to happen. It was just a little accident."
 
Dongwoon was on the verge of crying and hugged Luna. Luna was surprised by his sudden actions and grinned.
 
"Kamsamnida Noona!"
 
Luna giggled and hugged him back. The two let and go looked at the others.
 
"Did you say Kikwang helped with the dance?" Hyunseung asked.
 
"Mmm neh." Luna nodded
 
The guys turned to Kikwang who was in his own little world. 
 
"Wae?" He asked as he snapped out of it. 
 
"Do that dance with Luna." Yoseob said.
 
"Huh eh?"
 
"You're the only other person who knows the dance and since Dongwoon is injured you're the only other person who can do the dance." Junhyung explained to the confused Kikwang.
 
"Umm sure! Only if Luna is willing to dance with me." Kikwang said and turned to Luna. 
 
He looked into her eyes and smiled. Luna blinked innocently and grinned. 
 
- - - - -
 
The dance ended and the stage went dark. Luna quickly and quietly went to her spot. The music started slowly and the spotlight shined on Luna. She perfectly danced her ballet solo until the song started to pick up a beat. Kikwang came out of the other side and started to break dance along with Luna. The two dance in sync without missing a step in the process. 
 
The audience stared in awe. Everyone knew Luna was a magnificent ballet dancer, but who knew she could do hip pop too! Luna even surprised herself she could do those things with her own body. 
 
The song started to get slower and the two finished it off with a bang. Their back faces the front while they were breathing in and out with sweat dripping down their face. The lights dimmed into darkness. 
 
The crowd roared with excitement and applause with joy. They stood on their feet to the two who already exited the stage.
 
"LUNA YOU DID GREAT!" Yuri screamed as she ran to her best friend, picked her up, and spun her around.
 
"Ah kamsamnida Yuri-ssi!" Luna smiled.
 
"Good job hyung!" Dongwoon patted Kikwang on the back. 
 
"Thanks." Kikwang grinned.
 
"Wow I didn't know could dance hip pop too!" Tiffany said in astonishment. 
 
"Me either." Luna replied with a chuckle. 
 
"I taught her well." Kikwang said slinging his arm around her. 
 
Luna looked up at him and bowed. "Kamsamnida for everything Kikwang-ssi." 
 
"Anything for you, Luna." Kikwang said. 
 
They stared into each others eyes and smiled. 
 
"Aish just kiss already!" Junhyung complained. 
 
"Yah! Don't encourage it!" Yuri nagged. 
 
"Okay then I'll just encourage us to go out already." Junhyung smirked.
 
"W-what?! Uh no no no!" Yuri looked away as she blushed. 
 
Junhyung grinned and dragged her away. 
 
"YAH! LET GO!" 
 
The others laughed and went back to their dressing rooms. Luna and Kikwang stood there with a smile on their face.
 
"Shall we go on a double date with them then?" Kikwang suggested?
 
"Eh? With me?!" Luna gasped.
 
"Well you are the one I'm falling for." Kikwang smirked and laced his hands with hers.
 
Luna turned red and shyly looked away. Kikwang chuckled and kissed her forehead. 
 
"You're so cute." 
 
Luna flushed a deep red and smiled. Kikwang pulled her back to the dressing room where the Jun-ri couple could be heard nagging like no other. 
 
 
 
AND DONE! I finally finished this lovely mini story! So how is it guys? Good? Bad? Boring? Tell me what you guys think! And you thank you to my subscribers and commenters<3 I love you guys! :]