05

Rhythm of Love
Luna grew nervous as everyone stared, waiting for her answer. She hated to be place in situations like this. Too more pressure just filled her head.
 
She looked at Kikwang and Dongwoon. Dongwoon looked at her with a smile on his face while for Kikwang, he had the puppy eyes. I don't want to disappoint either one of them, but I have to make a deicison. 
 
Luna slowly lifted her trembling hand and pointed to Dongwoon.
 
"YAY! NOONA CHOSE ME!" Dongwoon cheered. He ran over to Luna and gave her a gigantic bear hug. 
 
"YAH! GET OFF HER!" Yuri exclaimed as she pulled the hyper makane off her best friend. 
 
Luna just stood there with a weak smile on her face. She looked at Kikwang who didn't have any expression his face. 
 
"Mianhae Kikwang-ssi." Luna bowed to him. 
 
Kikwang snapped out of his thoughts. "Huh? Oh it's fine Luna!! I'm not mad or anything." I'm actually sad. 
 
"Mianhae! Mianhae!" Luna kept bowing over and over again.
 
Kikwang stopped her and straightened her up. "It's alright Luna. I'll still walk you home after every practice." He gave her his geuine smile.
 
Luna nodded, but still felt a bit bad. 
 
"Alright since we know whose dancing we're leaving! I'll drop Luna off when we're done." Yuri said. "Come on Luna." 
 
"Ah! Alright Yuri-ssi!" Luna said and ran over to her.
 
"Yah I told you to stop with the -ssi!" 
 
"Mianhae..." 
 
The boys just watched them walk out the door and sighed.
 
"Wah! How can Luna Noona stand Yuri Noona?" Dongwoon frowned. 
 
"That's one girl I admire." Hyunseung admit.
 
Everyone else nodded. Junhyung sling his arm around Kikwang and smiled.
 
"You sad little Luna didn't pick you?" Junhyung asked.
 
"Ani. It's perfectly fine." Kikwang lied.
 
"Uh huh. Sure." Junhyung smirked.
 
"Alright come on! Let's practice already. Yoseob start the music." Leader Doojoon ordered.
 
Yoseob ran over to the stereo and pressed play. 
 
- - - - - -
 
"Good practice girls!"  Taeyeon clapped her hands in delight. 
 
The girls were laying on the ground. They practice for four hours straight nonstop. 
 
"Ugh! I'm gonna need to soak myself in the tub tonight.." Sooyoung muttered as she rubbed her aching shoulder.
 
"Same here! Taeyeon I think you killed most of the girls." Tiffany said as she glanced at the rest of her friends. 
 
"Mian guys. You know how Mrs. Kim wants everything perfect for her concert." Taeyeon frowned in guiltiness. 
 
"It's not your fault." Luna smiled and got up. 
 
"Eh where are you going?" Yuri asked her.
 
"Well since we're done with practice I think I should head upstairs to practice with Dongwoon-ssi." Luna said as she grabbed her bag.
 
"Yah take a rest! I don't understand how you still get that much stamina." Jessica whined as she rolled on her stomach.
 
Luna shrugged. "Kamsaminda for the great practice! I'll see you girls tomorrow! Annyeong." 
 
Luna walked out of the dance room and upstairs to the BEAST's practice room. She knocked on the door twice and Hyunseung opened the door.
 
"Ah! Luna you're here." Hyunseung said almost of out breath.
 
"Annyeonhaseyo ummm...may I know your name?" Luna shyly asked.
 
Hyunseung chucked. "I'm Jang Hyunseung. Come in!" He opened the door wider and let her in. 
 
Luna was surprised to see all the boys on the ground too. 
 
"Sorry we just got finish dancing." Hyunseung said as he scratched the back of his neck. 
 
"Omo should I come back later then?" Luna said as she was about to go through the door. 
 
"Haha ani ani! We're about to finish up! We just have one more dance to do." Hyunseung smiled and pulled her back in. "You can sit over there. Sorry we don't have much seats here since we're always dancing." 
 
"Aniyo! It's alright." Luna smiled. 
 
"Okay one last time and we are done." Doojoon said as he got up. 
 
Everyone nodded and got into their position. Junhyung started the music and ran back to his spot. 
 
The music started out slow and powerful then turned into an upbeat and dance along. Every time the song would say beautiful they would point at Luna. Luna flushed red and smiled. When Kikwang was front and center he would keep eye contact with Luna and never let her gaze out of his sight. 
 
The song ended and finished off with the pose with their fingers pointing at Luna. 
 
"Wow! You guys are great!" Luna exclaimed in awed as she clapped her hands excitedly. 
 
"Hehe komawoyo." the boys said in unison and bowed. 

"Okay I think it's about time Luna and Dongwoon work on their duet. We'll leave you two be." Doojoon said.
 
"Are you sure? I don't mean to kick you out of your own room! We can practice somewhere else!" Luna said nervously.
 
"Haha dont sweat it Lulu. We're going home now. Unless you wanna come along to the dorm then we are more than happy for your company." Junhyung smirked as he wrapped his arm around her shoulders.
 
Kikwang glared at Junhyung and took his arm off Luna who was bright red. "Goodbye Hyung." 
 
"Aren't you coming with us Kwang?" Yoseob asked.
 
"I asked Hyung to stay to help us choreograph some of the moves for our duet!" Dongwoon said innocently.
 
"Alright well you two come back before midnight and don't forget to walk Luna home!" Doojoon ordered.
 
"Yes Hyung!" Kikwang and Dongwoon saluted him and waved goodbye to the other members. 
 
"Noona should we start practicing?" Dongwoon asked happily.
 
Luna nodded. "Neh! But we need a song." 
 
"Ah don't worry! I already got that cover." Dongwoon winked. He ran over to the stero and plugged his ipod to the jack. 
 
click to hear song<3 [just imagine this is the instrumental version]
 
Dongwoon nod his head to the beat. Luna sat there awkwardly trying to get use to the beat. Omo no wonder the rest of the girls had a hard time working with BEAST boys.
 
The song ended and Dongwon looked at Luna. "So what do you think of it?"
 
"I-I like it." Luna smiled nervously.
 
"Good! Hyung we're gonna dance to this okay!"
 
"Mmm." Kikwang said as he stared at Luna's uncertain face expression. He walked over to her and grabbed her land.
 
"Dongwoon you go start making up moves. I need to talk to Luna real quick in private." Kikwang said as he pulled Luna out the door.
 
"Okay Hyung!" Dongwoon grinned and replayed the song. 
 
Kikwang closed the door behind them while Luna was confused and lost. 
 
"What do you want to talk about Kikwang-ssi?" Luna questioned.
 
"Are you sure you want to dance to that song?" Kikwang asked.
 
"Oh umm mmm!" Luna answered unsure. 
 
Kikwang looked suspiciously at her. I know she doesn't feel comfortable since this isn't in her style. "If you don't want too you don't have too and we can choose another song." 
 
"A-aniyo! It's just...I'm nervous." 
 
"Nervous? There is nothing to be nervous about. Hmm I know the song doesn't really suit ballet, but I think we can we mix ballet with hip hop with this song."
 
"Eh we can?"
 
Kikwang nodded and smiled. "Come on we have alot of cheoro to go make!" 
 
Luna nodded and followed him back into the room. 
 
 
 
 
Alright end of chapter 5! One more chapter to go :] Sorry I didn't update as fast as I usually do! I was finishing up my essay for AP Psych and I'M DONE! WOOO! :D and sorry if this chapter is bit boring! >v<'