04

Rhythm of Love
"Annyeonhaseyo!" Luna bowed to the customer as she exited the bakery.
 
Luna checked the clock for the time and smiled. Closing time. She walked to the door and and turned the open sign to close. As she walked to the door to lock it another customer came in.
 
"Oh annyeonhaseyo! Junmal mianhae, but we are closing now." Luna bowed politely before she caught a glimpse of the customer's face.
 
"Still formal as always." chuckled the customer. 
 
That voice sounds familiar. Luna straightened her body and gasped.  "Kikwang-ssi!"
 
"Hi-yeom yeppuda~" Kikwang cooed.
 
Luna blushed. "W-what are you doing here if you don't mind me asking?" 
 
"Well I heard this bakery serves delicious bread and sweets so I decided to stop by and check it out." Kikwang answered. "Plus Yeosob Hyung and Dongwoo wanted something to snack on." 
 
"Ah. Well pick out what you want! I can ring it up for you." Luna smiled. 
 
"Kamsamnida." Kikwang grinned. He picked up a basket and walked towards the glass cases of filled bread and pastries.
 
While Kikwang picked out food Luna was cleaning up. Kikwang glanced at her working. He pouted. Hmm is she the only one working today? Kikwang put a last dessert in the cupcake and brought it over to the register where Luna was at.

"Yeppuda I'm done!" Kikwang smiled. 
 
Luna tried to hid her blush and began to the wrap every single item. Kikwang gazed at her while she did her job. She placed them into a iconic yellow box and handed it to Kikwang.
 
"That will be *21,396 won." Luna smiled.
 
Kikwang handed her the money and watched her.
 
"Kamsamnida. I hope you'll come again." Luna bowed.
 
Kikwang let out a laugh. "Luna you are so cute."
 
"Ah mmm kam-kamsamnida." Luna bowed again, but cautiously. 
 
"Are you working alone today?" Kikwang asked as he pushed the box aside and propped his elbows on the counter with his head rested on the palm on his hands.
 
"Ah neh. I'm always the last one working." Luna replied.
 
Kikwang frowned. "Well that's not fair. You have to clean and close up the shop by yourself." 
 
"Aniyo! I don't mind! My manager trusts me a lot." Luna shook her head.
 
"Well I guess we aren't going anytime soon. Where should I start?" 
 
"Hu-huh?" Luna looked at him confusingly.
 
"I'm gonna help you clean!" Kikwang said as jumped over the counter; successively not touching his shoes on the granite. 
 
"A-aniyo! You don't need to help me!" 
 
"But I insist! Why should I, Kikwang let a pretty girl clean this whole place all alone? Look I'll make this easier on you. I'll take care of the tables and floor while you can deal with the food since I wouldn't know what to do. I'll even wipe down the counters." Kikwang suggested as he grabbed the cleaning supplies from the closet.
 
"But Kikwang-ssi-"
 
"Ah ah ah! I said I'm already helping." Kikwang gave his famous eye smile.
 
Luna sighed. I don't think I can win against him. She went to the back where the kitchen was and cleaned up there. 
 
Kikwang wiped down the tables, swept the floor, and mopped it. He the fan to make it dry quicker. Kikwang looked up and noticed Luna whipping the counters behind the register. 
 
"Luna I'm done!" Kikwang said happily. 
 
Luna turned and was delighted. The whole place was sparkly clean. "Omo! Kikwang-ssi! You did a great job!" 
 
"Hehe thanks." Kikwang scratch the back of his head and grinned. "Kaja! Let's go to the dance studio?" 
 
"Neh! Let me just grab my things." Luna said as he ran to the back and came back with her bag.
 
She turned off all the lights except the ones on the display window and made sure every door was locked. She exited from the front door and also locked it.
 
The two walked side by side to the dance studio.
 
- - - - -
 
"Kikwang-ssi. Kamsamnida for helping me out again." Luna bowed as they reached the front of the building. 
 
"It was no problem! Besides it was fun." Kikwang said.
 
Luna smiled and entered the building first. They walked up the stairs and Luna stopped at her destination.
 
"Good luck practicing! Kikwang-ssi fighting!" Luna held her fist up.
 
Kikwang blushed and pinched her cheek. "Aigoo you're so cute! Good luck with you too. Don't over work yourself." 
 
Luna blushed a rosy pink and nodded. 
 
Kikwang waved and walked up the stairs. Luna fanned herself before entering the room. 
 
"Ah there you are!" Sunny said as Luna came into the room.
 
"Annyeonhaseyo minna." Luna bowed. 
 
"I'm glad you're finally here! There is a change in the lineup for the concert." said Taeyeon. 
 
"Eh? Waeyo?" Luna asked she put her bag down and walked over to Sooyoung and Hyoyeon who were looking at the line up. 
 
"I don't know, but for our division we have to do a duet with the hip pop division." Taeyeon explained. "And there is only one hip pop class who wasn't chosen." 
 
"Which is?" Yoona questioned.
 
Bang bang 
 
The girl started up at the ceiling. 
 
"Them." Taeyeon whispered. 
 
"OH NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NOT THEM!" Yuri shouted. 
 
"Yuri we don't have any other choice." said Tiffany. 
 
"I rather do solos after another then dance with them!" Yuri scoffed.

"Oh wait! Girls listen to this!" Sooyoung said. 

All the girls looked at her. "It said one person from our group and one person from their class. So we don't have to dance in a group with them." 
 
"OH THANK GAWD!" Yuri exclaimed.
 
Everyone threw daggers at her for her overreaction.
 
"So who will be the lucky girl who will dance with one of the idiots from above?" Jessica questioned as she eyed each girl.
 
"You know I'm off the list." Yuri muttered.
 
"I would love too but I can't scarifice any more time." Hyoyeon said.
 
"Same here." Seohyun and Taeyeon raised their hand up.
 
"We're not on good terms with them." Tiffany said as she pointed to Jessica and herself.
 
"I don't think I would get along with them." Sunny sighed.  
 
"I'm busy with modeling." Yoona said.
 
"And I'm busy with my personal life so that leaves Luna." Sooyoung said.
 
"Eh? M-me?!" Luna blinked.
 
"Yep! Luna you are going to be the lucky girl!" Jessica patted Luna's back.
 
Luna looked at Yuri for help, but Yuri just shrugged. 
 
"Sorry.." Yuri mouthed to her.
 
Luna shook her head and smiled. "Ah neh! I'll do it!" 
 
"Mwoh?!" 
 
"I'll take one for the team." Luna held her fist up.
 
"Good now go tell them you're willing to do it! I bet they got the notice too." Sooyoung said as he pushed Luna out the door.
 
"A-ah n-neh!" Luna nodded and went upstairs. 
 
- - - - -
 
"Hyung you're here!" Dongwoon ran to Kikwang as he entered through the door. 
 
"Hey Dongwoo. I bought food for everyone." Kikwang said as he placed the box of bread and pastries in the middle of the dance floor.
 
The boys glanced at one another and attacked it. Poor box and food. 
 
"Mmmm! You listen to my suggestion!" Yoseob grinned as he took a bite out of pastry.
 
"Yep! One of the girls from below works there." Kikwang smiled.
 
"Is that why you came late?" Junhyung smirked.

"I was helping her clean up since she was working alone." Kikwang defended himself.
 
"Uh huh. Sure." Junhyung laughed.
 
"Anyway since we're on the topic of those girls we have a little issue that has to deal with them." Doojoon said.
 
"Aish again?!" Yoseob exclaimed with bread hanging out of his mouth. 
 
"What now?" Hyunseung asked. 
 
"One of us will have to do a duet with one of the girls. It's a change in the line apparently." Doojoon explained. 
 
"Well let's hope we don't get that annoying brat.." Junhyung muttered.
 
"Aigoo. I remember that last duet I did with one of those girls..it wasn't pretty." Hyunsenug sighed. 
 
The boys shuddered at the thought of it.
 
"I wouldn't mind dancing with one of the pretty Noonas!" Dongwoon smiled.
 
"I vote him then!" Yoseob pointed to Dongwoon. 
 
"I second that." Hyunseung and Junhyung raised their hands.
 
"Yah I don't want our little makane to die cause of their constant nagging. Ballet daners are different from us." Doojoon said.
 
"Awh thanks Hyung! You care about me." Dongwoon smiled.
 
"Actually I third that vote. Mian.." Doojoon smiled weakly.
 
Dongwoon frowned and turned his attention back on his food.
 
Knock knock
 
Junhyung walked over to the door and opened it. 
 
"Well hello there pretty girl." Junhyung greeted the person at the door. "Wait- OOF!" 
 
"Ugh you disgust me! Trying to hit on my best friend." Yuri rolled her eyes and walked over him as he lay on the ground. 
 
"Ah! Yuri-ssi! Umm are you okay?" Luna asked as she bent down to his level.
 
"Mmm yeah. You made everything better." Junhyung winked.
 
Luna eyes widen while her cheeks turned pink. Yuri pulled her up and protectively stood in front of her. "You sick bastard leave my friend alone." 
 
Junhyung rolled his eyes and sat up. 
 
"Can we help you two?" Doojoon questioned curiously. He was confused onto why they came. 
 
Luna and Kikwang eye met. Kikwang waved. Luna bowed.
 
"Annyeonhaseyo Kikwang-ssi."
 
"Hi Luna." 
 
"Yah you two know each other?!" Yuri and Junhyung exclaimed at the same time. The two glared at each other for a second before returning their attention on their friend.
 
"Mm neh! Kikwang-ssi walked me home last night and helped me out at the bakery today." Luna explained innocently.
 
All eyes, except for Luna, were on Kikwang.
 
"So that explains why you came home late last night." Junhyung grinned evilly.
 
"Yah did that idiot do anything to you?! Are you hurt?!" Yuri exclaimed as she examined Luna.
 
"A-aniyo Yuri-ssi! Kikwang-ssi didn't do anything to me. He just helped me." Luna smiled.
 
Yuri stared at Kikwang then back at Luna. "Aslong as you're fine then I'll let him slide." 
 
"So what did you two do last night hmm?" Yoseob winked as he nudged Kikwang.
 
"N-nothing! We just ate dukbokki and I walked her home." Kikwang tried to hid is embarrassment.
 
"So what about today hmm hmm?!" Hyungseung smirked as he put his arm around him.
 
"N-nothing again! Jeez!" Kikwang pouted.
 
Luna slightly giggled at Kikwang's pouty face. He is too adorable.
 
"Stop torturing. You can do more of it at home." Doojoon said.
 
"Hyung!" Kikwang frowned.
 
"How can I help you too?" Doojoon totally ignored Kikwang.
 
"I'm guessing you got the notice about the duet thing am I right?" Yuri asked.
 
Doojoon nodded. "Well we already got our dancer." 
 
"Same here. Our baby Luna is doing it." Yuri said patting Luna on the back.
 
Luna just smiled nervously.
 
"Gasp! I get the pretty and nice Noona!" Dongwoon grinned from ear to ear.
 
Luna bowed to him. "Kamsamnida."
 
"Wait wait wait!" Kikwang cut in.
 
"What?" Yuri asked darkly.
 
Kikwang was startled at first but shook it off. "I never go my say in this duet thing. I wanna do it."
 
"Awwwh.." Dongwoon frowned.
 
"Why say something until now?" Doojoon glanced at him.
 
"Because Luna is gonna be dancing." Junhyung smirked. 
 
"A-aniya! I think Dongwoon should get a brake since we always push him to do the stuff we don't want to do." Kikwang explained.
 
"Oh Hyung it's fine! I don't mind dancing with Noona." Dongwoon smiled. "But thank you for caring." 
 
"Haha plan fails." Hyunseung laughed.
 
"Why don't you let Luna choose?" Yuri piped up.
 
"Yeah chose Luna! Who do you wanna dance with?" Kikwang said as he looked into her eyes. Oh please gawd I hope she chooses me!
 
Luna just stood there flustered. Omo! I have to choose?
 
 
 
 
 
*21,396 won = $20.00
 
Chapter 4 done ! I'm so sorry if it's too long! This whole mini story is 6 chapters and I had to make the chapters pretty lenghty ^^' But I hope you enjoyed! 
Who do you think Luna is gonna pick? :]