02

Rhythm of Love

 

“Uh! Uh!”  

Bodies were moving to the beat of the song as sweat dripped down their ripped bodies. They let their minds relax as they let their feet and hands do the talking.

Suddenly the door burst opened. The guys stopped dancing and turned towards the two figures. One boy stopped the music and rolled his eyes.

“Uh oh..” one of the guys muttered.

“This is the third time already! Can you guys just find another place to practice?” Yuri exclaimed as she walked into the dance room above theirs.

“We had this talk for the hundredth time already.” said the leader of the group, Doojoon.

“Look I’m sick and tired of stopping our practice because of your loud feet making so much noise!” Yuri glared.

“It’s an art of dance unlike your old traditional ballet.” One of the boys of the group, Junhyung remarked.

“It’s a gift of life unlike your weird body rolls and moves.” Yuri fired back.

“Look we can have this argument all night, so to make this short can you go back to your dance room and leave us be?” Junhyung glared.

“Not until I know you won’t make another sound.” She glared back at him.

“No can do princess. Can’t always have it your way.” Junhyung smirked.

“Why you little-”

“Yuri-ssi let’s just go back down and practice.” Luna stepped in and cut Yuri off.

“But I’m not done telling him off!” Yuri pouted.

“Come on Yuri-ssi. We have to rehearse for the concert.” Luna pleaded.

Yuri sighed. “Fine.”

Luna turned back to the group of boys and bowed. “Sorry for the disruption.”

“Yah come on Luna!” Yuri called out as she was waiting for her at the stairs.

“Ah coming Yuri-ssi!”

“Yah stop with the –ssi!”

“Mianhae..”

“Jeez that Yuri girl is annoying.” Junhyung muttered.

“You two always bicker about everything.” His friend Yoseob chuckled.

“Cause she can’t keep shut and just listen!” He exclaimed.

“Alright you guys let’s go back practicing. Our dance for the concert needs a lot more practice.” Doojoon said.

Everyone nodded and got into place.

“Kikwang.”

“Huh?” he snapped out of it and stared at his leader.

“Get in your place.” He ordered.

“Oh right. Mian.” Kikwang smiled weakly and got into his spot.

Doojoon clicked the button and let the music played.

 

 

Second chapter up! Four more to go ;]