Epilogue / Explanation / Thank you

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

6 YEARS LATER…

 

“Umma umma umma!” 6 years old Heechul ran inside of the kitchen, clutching at his mother’s leg.

 

“What is it Heechul?” his mother reply with a soft voice.

 

“Taeyeon noona is being mean again.” Heechul whine.

 

“Umma! He’s lying! He drew all over my baby!” Taeyeon hold up her doll who was all drawn from head to toe.

 

“Heechul.” His mother said in a motherly tone, her hands placed on her hip.

 

Heechul back away from his mother and Taeyeon, hoping to escape.

 

“I didn’t do it!” Heechul yell.

 

“How many times do I have to tell you not to draw on your sister’s baby?”

 

“I was bored. Noona didn’t want to play with me…” Heechul frown in a cute way.

 

Se Kyung couldn’t help but smile at his cute face.

 

“Umma!” Taeyeon stomp her foot on the ground.

 

“Heechul, say you’re sorry to your sister.”

 

“Why? It’s her fault.” Heechul folded his arm together in detest.

 

“Say it now. Come on. You were wrong.”

 

“Fine. Sorry noona.” Heechul lower his voice on the word ‘sorry.’

 

“Good. Now go play and don’t draw on Taeyeon’s baby’s face anymore okay?”

 

“Okay.”

 

Taeyeon still wasn’t satisfied with that apologize. She follow Heechul into the backyard, punishing him for drawing on her baby’s face.

 

Dabin walk into the kitchen, preying over her mother’s shoulder.

 

“What are you cooking umma?”

 

“Oh. Some dishes for your appas. Do you want me to cook something for you as well?”

 

“No, it’s okay. All your dishes are delicious.”

 

Se Kyung smile, patting her on the back.

 

“Can you keep an eye out on your dongsengs for me?”

 

“Where are they?”

 

“Somewhere in the backyard killing each other.”

 

Dabin shook her head as she head out the door. Jonghyun enter shortly  after Dabin left.

 

“What’s that I smell?” Jonghyun hug her from behind, planting kisses on her bare neck.

 

Se Kyung nudge him to stop but he didn’t.

 

“If you want food, move out of my way.”

 

Jonghyun chuckle, leaving her side to stand on the other end.

 

“Where are the kids?”

 

“Somewhere out there.”

 

“Doesn’t sound too good?”

 

“No. Heechul drew on Taeyeon’s baby’s face again.”

 

“Again?” Jonghyun said in a surprising voice.

 

“Yes again. You’ll have to buy her a new baby.”

 

“Yah, that naughty son. How many has he drawn on?”

 

“20 counting this one.”

 

“Wow. I bet he’s going to draw 100 of them by the end of this year.” Jonghyun said in an amusement voice.

 

“Start stocking her babies in a closet than.” Se Kyung suggested.

 

“Good idea.”

 

Meanwhile they’re in the kitchen prepping for dinner, Taeyeon and Heechul were busy tackling each other on the grass.

 

“You pencil!” Taeyeon scream.

 

“Move your fat !” Heechul shouted, shoving her off of him.

 

Heechul took his advantage as he shook her off of him to run towards Dabin who was approaching them with a frown.

 

“Noona~” Heechul hid behind Dabin.

 

“Taeyeon, stop picking on Heechul.”

 

“He started it!”

 

“No noona. She pushed me first.” Heechul stick his tongue at

 

“You’re older than him so behave.”

 

“Hmph.” Taeyeon stomp back into the house following her were Heechul and Dabin.

 

“Uncle!” Taeyeon shouted, running towards Key.

 

“Yah. Why are you so dirty?” Key took notice of her dirty face and green stains on her dress.

 

“Heechul pushed me.” Taeyeon lied.

 

“No uncle! Taeyeon noona pushed me first.” Heechul walk in, his clothes all dirty with green stains and mud.

 

“Heechul, what did you do this time?” Minho ask, picking Heechul off from the ground.

 

“He drew on my baby!” Taeyeon cry.

 

“Heechul!” Key said in a serious tone.

 

“She wouldn’t play with me!” Heechul defended himself.

 

“Those two are always at it.” Se Kyung interrupted.

 

“Wow. How many has he drawn so far?” Onew curiously ask.

 

His girlfriend nudge at him, telling him it was a bad topic.

 

“20!” Heechul proudly announce.

 

“Yah. Our Heechul is so proud of himself.” Minho chuckle.

 

“Come on Taeyeon, let’s get you change. Minho, can you change Heechul?”

 

“Sure. Come on Heechul.”

 

Minho carried Heechul into his room while Se Kyung and Jonghyun carried Taeyeon into her room. They were fine when they were babies but as they grew up, they were different. Heechul was a mixture of Key and Jonghyun who likes to talk nonstop and Taeyeon was like her mother, helpful and pretty. Should have never let Key choose the name because the kid will turn out just like him. Tch.

 

Together the whole family ate together with loud chattering. Heechul who was bored already decided to flick a rice straight at Taeyeon’s hair.

 

“HEECHUL!!!!!!!!!!!” Taeyeon scream.

 

Heechul look the other direction, pretending like he didn’t do anything. Minho who witness everything laugh quietly to himself.

 

Jonghyun and Se Kyung were in their room, ready to sleep. They were laying on the bed chatting the night away.

 

“I don’t know what to do with Heechul.” Se Kyung sigh.

 

“Why?”

 

“He’s just so spoiled. He’s just like you. Causing trouble as a kid.”

 

“Hey! I wasn’t that bad as a kid!”

 

“Sure you wasn’t.” Se Kyung roll her eyes.

 

“Umma!” Heechul scream at the top of his lungs.

 

Se Kyung and Jonghyun both look at each other before dashing out of bed. Both of them ran into his room to find Teayeon strangling Heechul again.

 

“What’s going on here?” Se Kyung asked in a shocking tone.

 

“She’s trying to kill me!” Heechul choke.

 

“Give. Me. My. Baby!” Taeyeon scream.

 

Jonghyun pull Taeyeon off from Heechul, taking her out of the room. Se Kyung stood at the door, her hands on her hip.

 

“Heechul.” Her voice wasn’t in a nice mood.

 

Heechul was scared as he hid under the blanket. Se Kyung sigh. She sat on the bed, pulling the covers off from him. Heechul slowly look up to her.

 

“Didn’t I tell you to stop bugging your sister?”

 

“I just wanted to sleep with her…” Heechul said in a sad tone.

 

“Umma will sleep with you.”

 

“Okay!”

 

Heechul scoot over so that Se Kyung had room to sleep next to him. Se Kyung wrap her arms around him, pulling him closer to her.

 

“Don’t make your noona so mad.”

 

“I can’t help it…”

 

“If you keep doing that, umma will have a headache.”

 

“Sorry umma…”

 

“Sleep my son.”

 

Se Kyung singed him his favorite lullaby. Shortly after she ended the song, he was fast asleep. She watch him sleep, his small figure sleeping peacefully. He was no one else’s but hers, her only son.

 

Jonghyun was at the door, watching Se Kyung and Heechul. A smile form on his lips. Se Kyung slowly slip out of Heechul’s bed, careful not to wake him up. She back away from the bed, her back against the door. She bump into Jonghyun, causing her to make a small jump.

 

“It’s only me.”

 

“Phew.”

 

“Ready?”

 

She nodded her head. Both of them head back into their room.

 

“Taeyeon?” Se Kyung ask.

 

“Asleep already.”

 

She yawned as she lay on the bed, ready to fall asleep. This whole week has been a hectic to her. She’s been running around to keep Heechul and Taeyeon from strangling each other. It wasn’t easy to be a mother of twins. They were exactly the opposite.

 

She was slowly drifting into her sleep when she heard the door open. Standing in the doorway stood little Heechul hugging his bear. Jonghyun was already fast asleep. Se Kyung climbed out of bed.

 

“I’m scared.”

 

“You can sleep with umma and appa.”

 

“Can I?”

 

“Of course.”

 

Se Kyung carried Heechul into bed, placing him in between Jonghyun and her. Heechul fix his posture, his back against Jonghyun’s. Se Kyung buried her arms under his small body as she slept. Together they slept the night away.

 

Jonghyun and Se Kyung’s journey has been a long journey. They faced many obstacle to reach where they are right now. Together they’ve cried and learned to cherish their happy moments together. Not only that, they also build a family together. It wasn’t easy an easy task but neither of them complained.

 

This is the story life of JongKyung.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you / Explanation

1.    Will there be a sequel?

-      Sadly, no there will not be a sequel on JongKyung though I will be writing a story on their children. So look forward to the children’s story because JongKyung will be in there as well. =]

 

2.    What’s the relationship between Taemin’s father and Se Kyung’s father?

-      Taemin’s father and Se Kyung’s father are brothers. Se Kyung’s father is the older brother of Taemin’s father who happened to inherit everything. Taemin’s father was unsatisfied with the results of Se Kyung’s mother inheriting everything therefore it led to the kidnapping of Se Kyung.

 

3.    What’s Jonghyun’s relationship with Yuri?

-      Jonghyun and Yuri dated back in highschool but broke up after some years because he found her cheating on him with another guy. Jonghyun was devastated with her. He went into his crazy mental zone for sometimes before pulling himself back together. He flew to the States where he found Minhyuk his friend.

 

Uh…That’s all I can think to clarify if you’re still confused, leave a comment and I’ll explain it to you.

 

!! It has been quite a long journey and finally has found it's location. I want to thank all my readers /commenters / subscribers! Thank you for sticking with me to the end of the story. I’m sad that it ended but what can I say? I had a fantastic time writing this story along with reading your fabulous comments. =] Hopefully you will support me in my next stories. ^^!!

Story Started : September 2010

Story Ended : January 2011

Subscribers : 190+ ~ 600+ comments

Main Image credit : JINNY_Boo