Action 39

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

A man falls in love through his eyes, a woman through her ears.
- Woodrow Wyatt

-------------------

Jonghyun's parents arrive early the next morning. Se Kyung had her clothes all pack and ready to go. She walk into Jonghyun's office one more time before leaving the place.


Everytime she step into his study room, she would imagine that Jonghyun was sitting in that very same spot, keeping his focus on work. How she miss that already.


"Don't worry dear, he'll come back in no time."


"I hope.." Se Kyung force a small smile.


His parents try to keep her in a happy mood at all times. Knowing how much she misses their son, they casual talk about his childhood. His childhood was quite an interesting childhood unlike hers. She faguely remember her childhood; her parents never really spoke of her childhood to her. Each time she ask them, they would end up changing the subject or act as if they didn't hear her ask the question. She long to know about her childhood.


"Junsu is at school so he won't be back until later." she told Se Kyung as they walk up the stairs.


Se Kyung only nodded her head. She knew from the beginning that Jonghyun's little brother didn't like her. She didn't blame him, she would if she was in his shoes. How can a simple girl marry his brother like that, right?


"This was Jonghyun's room before he left a while ago. We'll be down stairs." his mother close to the door behind her.


Se Kyung took that instant moment to wonder around his room.


He didn't have much things around his room except for study books and what not. How boring of him.


On his bedpost stood a small picture frame of his childhood. She smile at his cute handsome look. He is a natural beauty at youth.


She gently place the photo down before proceeding onto the next one. She continue browsing around his room. Like another other boring guys, there's not much to look at.


Half scared and half alert, she took her cell phone out.


"Don't tell me you're browsing in my room right now." Jonghyun muse.


"Actually, I'm finish." Se Kyung smile.


"That fast?" Jonghyun plop up from his sleeping position.


"Yah, your life is so boring. How can you survive in a room with nothing but books?"


Jonghyun laugh as he sat on the edge of his bed.


"I wasn't really interested in many things other than books."


"You really have a boring life."


"Hey! I did other things besides studying."


"Like?" Se Kyung sat down on the edge of his neatly folded bed.


"I in fact joined sports and.. I did some extra curriculum activities.. Oh! I was also in choir." Jonghyun smile at his childhood accomplishment.


"You did huh?"


"You don't believe me?"


"I do, alright." Se Kyung's tone sounded like she didn't believe him.


"Don't make fun of me."


"Who says I was?"


Se Kyung can hear Jonghyun's anger remark from the other side, making her laugh.


"Say, what are you doing?"


"Like right now?" Jonghyun repeated her question.


"Yes, right now."


"I was laying in bed ready to fall asleep for two hours until I call you up. Now I don't want to go sleep."


"Why?"


"Because you're not by my side." Jonghyun pout even though he knew she wouldn't know or see it.


"And who's fault is it?" Se Kyung just had to remind him it was his fault.


"You're not making it any better."


"What do you want me to say? 'Want me to kiss you thru the phone to make you feel better?'" she say with a annoyed tone.


"Why I wouldn't mind." Jonghyun smile.


"No thanks." Se Kyung retrieve fast.


"When I first met you, I thought you'll be a quiet, nice, sweet lady. I realize you're finally showing your whole truth." Jonghyun rub his chin.


"Am I? I guess I learn it from you."


"What?!" Jonghyun was half amaze at her remark.


"What? Who else could I have learn it from?" Se Kyung joke.


"Key!" Jonghyun didn't hesitate at blurting his name.


It was truth, Key was a bad influence to Se Kyung. He was blunt, truthful and wanted everything his way or else he refuses to listen to you.


"Key, he's not on the bad side like you. On a bad average scale, I would rate you a ten and Key a five."


"Yah!" Jonghyun shouted.


"I was just kidding." Se Kyung laugh.


"You're mean, you know that?"


"Thank you for telling me."


"If only you were here, I would have taught you a lesson."


"And what would that be?"


"Sorry, can't tell you. It's a secret."


"I'm sure it is."


"How's my parents treating you?"


"They're very sweet. I guess they're trying to make me feel welcome."


"That's good to hear." Jonghyun yawn.


"Jonghyun ah, go sleep."


"But I don't want to. If I sleep right now, when I wake up, I know I won't hear your voice.."


Se Kyung smile. He miss her a lot, just like her missing him.


"Go get some rest or else you're going to be extremely tired. If you come back home with bags under your eyes, I'm going to kill you." Se Kyung's tone was serious.


"Fine fine." Jonghyun admit defeat. "I'm going to sleep right after I hang up. Happy?"


"Yes."


"I'll see you in a week and six days." Jonghyun kiss his phone.


"I'll wait for your return." Se Kyung kiss back. "Good night Jonghyun."


Jonghyun close his phone feeling relieve. He was worry that she'll have difficult time adjusting to his parents; his worries are now gone. Hearing her voice, he went into a deep sleep within seconds.


Se Kyung tuck her phone back into her  pocket as she walk down the stairs.


"Do you need any help mother?" Se Kyung ask her mother in law.


"Oh no dear. Just go sit down while I get lunch prepare."


"I want to help though." Se Kyung show flash her sad face.


"Alright. Can you chop those vegetables for me?"


"Okay." Se Kyung joyfully cutted the vegetables.


She bonded with her mother in law just fine. Mrs. Kim was a sweet lady who treated Se Kyung like her own daughter. Seeing her nice treatment, Se Kyung suddenly misses her own mother. She wonder where they disappear to. If they were to one day return, she would gladly welcome them back with open hands.

 

-------------------------

 

Like I promise, I updated two chapters in one day. Hope you enjoy the updates. ^^