Action 62

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated."

- Coretta Scott King

--------------------------------------------

(Se Kyung POV)


My head was spinning like crazy. I adjust my eyes to see where I am.


Where am I?


I was tied down to a chair with a thick rope. I tried to get free from it but it was tied down too well. What happened? Why am I here instead of home?


Jonghyun! Dabin! Are they safe?


Worries shot through me as I tried to unleash myself from the rope.


(Flashback)

After meeting Jonghyun's hyung, I made my way through the crowds. I thanked everyone for their congratulations and their lovely presents they gave me. In my life was I so happy before. Today was one of those greatest day where you will remember forever.


"Se Kyung!" Mrs. Kim, Taemin's mother and Key's mother greeted me with a kiss on the cheeck and warm hug.


I return the same back to them.


"Thank you for your lovely gifts." I smile.


"We are glad you liked our gifts. Say, how many months are you now?" Mrs. Lee eyed my stomach which was barely showing anything.


"Two months." I pat my stomach.


"I simply cannot wait for that little booger to be born. How it will bring a glorious moment to the family." Mrs. Kim sweetly said.


"I'm going to be grandma again. I cannot wait." Jonghyun's mother announce with excitement.


Of course she love Dabin but the news about a new born baby into the family made her even more excited. Her first bloodline grandchild.


"Have you and Jonghyun thought of names for the baby yet?"


"Not yet. We will once we know the gender."


"That's no fun." Mrs. Lee wave her hand.


I lightly chuckle.


"What do you think the baby will be? A boy or a girl?" Key's mother ask me.


"Hm. I'm not sure myself. I wouldn't mind which gender but Jonghyund demands that it be a girl."


"Girl?" Mrs. Lee look at me and than at Jonghyun's mother.


"Why a girl? I would assume he wants a boy to carry on his name." Key's mother tried to sound polite.


I smile.


"I'm not sure either. He wants a girl and that's it. No questions asked."


All of them burst into laughters. I laugh along with them, evening the atmosphere.


"That sounds like Jonghyun." Jonghyun's mother pat my shoulder.


I excuse myself to get some air. It was getting warm inside the house. I was surprise to see Mr. Lee standing alone, his gaze at the pool.


I quietly walk up to him, standing next to him.


"A warm night isn't it?" I started a conversation with him.


"Indeed it is." He reply back, not leaving his gaze.


"How long have you been out here?"


"Not long."


"I see..."


We stayed in silence for a while until he ask me a question.


"I want to give you your present."


I look at him with a surprise.


"But I don't have it with me. It's rather big so I decided to show it to you."


"Oh," was all I could manage to say.


"If you don't mind, we can go see it together." He offer.


I didn't want to decline him because it was a gift from him after all.


"That would be delightful."


"Would you like to have your husband come with you?" he ask me with his calm voice.


I wanted to have Jonghyun come along but knowing that we have so many guests, he'll probably decline.


"It's okay. He's probably busy chatting with people." I smile.


"It won't be long. By the time you remember, you'll be back." He smile for reassurance.


I smile, slightly nodding my head. I got inside his car and we drove into the night. That was the last thing I could remember before blacking out.


(End Flashback)



"You're finally awake." That familiar voice echo through the room.


I shot my head up to find Mr. Lee standing near the door with a sly smile.


"W-what happen? Why am I tied like this?" I ask him with my hoarse voice.


"So you remember how you got here?"


I nodded my head.


"You said you wanted to show me my present."


"Oh it was a lie to get you to come with me. I had no other choice." He smile at me.


I felt disgusted. Why would he lie? Why me?


"Why are you doing this to me?" I ask him, digging my nails through the rope.


"Because you're a precious item to me."


"W-what?" I ask with a disbelief voice.


"Lee Min Soo? That name ring a bell to you?"


I shook my head furiously.


"Am I suppose to know that person?" I ask him with my weak voice.


He smile, walking up to me. He trace his pointer to at my cheeks and than trace my jaw. I flinch at his cold touch.


"What do you want with me?" I ask him, trying to avoid his touch.


"You're still the same little girl. Haven't change one bit." He said bitterly.


What is he talking about? I don't remember seeing him as a little kid.


"Still that y little girl who was always getting people in trouble." He snatch his finger back, pacing back and forth.


"You knew me as a little kid? I don't... remember seeing you...."


"That's because you lost your memory as a little kid." He blurted out without hesitation.


"No. That's not true. I remember everything. You must have mistaken me for someone else."


He laugh in a scary way, sending chills through my body.


"Oh I'm sure I'm not mistaking you for someone else. See, your real name is Lee Se Kyung. Your new parents were clever enough to change you to a Shin but you're clearly a Lee."


"No! That's not true!" I shouted.


"It took me so many years to find you. Sneaky fake parents of yours were clever at hiding you. Finally I have you in my hands." He laugh out loud.


I was scared. What he said was nothing but lies. That's what I wanted to believe. It's not true. I'm a Shin and will always be a Shin.


"What do you want with me?" I ask him, unafraid.


"You? I wanted you dead at first but after seeing that brothers of yours at the party, I decided to change plans."


"Joon? He was at the party?" I ask him with a shaking voice.


How come I didn't see him at all? Was he lying?


"Joon?" He laugh again.


"You must be crazy to think he's your brother. But no, I'm talking about Sungmin. Your husband's hyung."


I was taken back by the news. Sungmin... No, that can't be. I have no other family besides Joon and my parents.


"Who ever that Sungmin is, he's mistaken me."


"I'm curious about something. Have Jonghyun told you anything at all?"


"What do you mean?"


"Ah. So he's been hiding a lot of information from you..." He rub his chin with a grin.


"No. Jonghyun doesn't hide anything from me. He never does." I tried to back Jonghyun up because I know he would never lie to me. Or did he?


"Have you ever thought why he choosed you out of all the other girls he could of had?"


"Because he loved me."


"Loved you?" He laugh even louder.


"All of those are bulls. You see, Jonghyun knew who you were at the very beginning. It's just that he choosed not to tell you. Why? I don't know. You will have to ask him when you see him in about... 5 minutes." He smirk.


No... He can't come here...


"He won't come!" I shouted.


"He's such a loyal husband. He will do whatever he can to save you because you're his first love."


"First love?"


"Oh right. I forgot you had amnesia." He said in a mocking tone.


I hated his guts. He was a psycho. Yes, a major psycho.


"Jonghyun knew you since you were a baby. In fact, both of you used to hang out together until you disappear."


I shook my head vigoriously, not wanting to hear anymore. I knew he was speaking the truth and I hated it. I just wanted to go back home and live a simple life with Jonghyun and our baby.


I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, making me cry in agony. My head fell backward as I try to hold back the pain. What was happening to me? Why am I feeling pain in my stomach.


Right than, I knew something was wrong. My baby.


Mr. Lee stop laughing as he glared at my pale face. He didn't move an inch as he continue to watch me suffer in agony.


I could feel some warm liquid trailing down my leg and onto the ground. I knew right away it was blood. It had to be blood.


Mr. Lee's eyes widen.


"Help...me..." I whisper.


My hands were still tied to the rope behind me so I couldn't do much beside hoping the baby was alright, that it was only a miscall.


"Se Kyung!"


Jonghyun's voice echo in my ears as I held back my screams in pain.


Mr. Lee made a quick movement as he moved to my side, holding a knife near my throat.


Jonghyun, Sungmin, Taemin, and Onew stopped their movements, their eyes widen.


"Don't come any closer or else I'll kill her!" Mr. Lee shouted, closing the knife to my throat.


 I could feel the sharp tip touching my bare skin. I gulp in fear and horror.


"Uncle, let her go. You don't want to harm her." Sungmin was the first person to speak.


"And why would I follow your directions? You're nothing but a useless person!" Mr. Lee shot back at Sungmin with his angry voice.


"If that knife leaves any scar on her skin, I will slice your body into pieces you hear me!" Jonghyun yelled with angry.


He was furious. No, beyond furious. He was at the stage where he just wants to kill Mr. Lee.


"I told your wife everything. She knows the truth." Mr. Lee smirk.


Jonghyun's face went from angry to shock. I didn't want to believe Mr. Lee but after seeing Jonghyun's face turn pale, I knew it was true.


"Appa... What are you doing? Let her go." Taemin beg his father with his sad voice.


"You don't know anything Taemin. Go back home."


"Please... let her go appa..." Taemin beg.


"No. Do you know how much she's made my life misery? If I'm going down, I want her to go down with me!"


"NO!" Sungmin and Jonghyun both shouted in unison.


"Jonghyun... forgive me..." Tears stream down from my cheeks and onto my shoulder.


"Let her go. I will pay you. How much do you want? 1 billion?" Sungmin offer.


Mr. Lee laugh with anger.


"You think money will fix all of this? If it weren't for her stubbornness, we would have never been here!" Mr. Lee shouted.


I cried even more. I fear death was coming closer as he deepen his knife into my throat. I closed my eyes, hoping my death would end fast. I don't want to die in a horrify death.


*Bam!*


Minho slam into Mr. Lee, knocking him to the ground. Key snatch the knife away from Mr. Lee's grip, cutting the rope.


I open my eyes, relief that I wasn't dead.


"Are you alright Se Kyung?" Key ask me as he untie my rope.


I nodded my head.


Jonghyun ran to me, his eyes wide in horror. Before I could hug him or tell him I was sorry, I fainted, again.


"Se Kyung!" Jonghyun shouted.


"She's bleeding! We need to take her to the hopsital!" Key stated.


Jonghyun carried me away, leaving the others behind.


Minho held tightly onto Mr. Lee, keeping his grip tight. Taemin's eyes were filled with nothing but horror and sadness.


"Appa... why?" Taemin ask his father with a sad voice.


"It was all for you!" His father yelled to Taemin.


Taemin furiously shook his head.


"It was all for yourself."


"Why are you so stupid son? You should hate her, not me!"


"She didn't do anything wrong." Taemin swallow, holding back his tears.


"You don't know who she really is!"


"I know who she is. She's a nice sweet lady."


"You're blinded by her affection!"


Onew drag Taemin away from his father. Taemin obediently follow Onew out of the room without interjections.


Sungmin stare at Mr. Lee with pity.


"After all these years, I would have never thought you were the one who kidnapped her. You were like a father to me! I trusted and believed in you all these years when in fact, you were lying to me. You knew where she was all this time."


"You were a stupid person. No wonder your mother didn't care much about you. You trusted anyone who was treating you nice."


"No. I believed only in you." Sungmin whisper.


"When your father died, I knew that you were going to get everything when you grow up. The only way to steal that position was to kidnap Se Kyung. She was everything to your mother after your father's death. I knew that if Se Kyung was to disappear from your mother's sight, she would turn into a depress person. Not only that, she will pass down everything to me. Losing her husband a few days and than her daughter, I was sure she wouldn't be able to handle anything."


"You bastard!" Sungmin shouted in disgust.


"You can say that I was one. I hated my brother for getting everything when I was the one who should have gotten it. I was way better than your dad. Have you notice how much profits I've made after your father's death?"


"At least my appa wasn't disgusting like you. He would never harm a kid just to get the position." Sungmin firmly said before walking away.


Truth hit him. Sungmin has been right. Mr. Lee was a disgusted man who would do anything to get what he want. No wonder no one favor in him like they did with his brother.


Jonghyun carried me in his arm as he rushed into the emergency room. They wheeled me away. Jonghyun's whole body was filled with my blood. Horror struck him as he watched me being wheeled away.


Key pat Jonghyun on the shoulder for support.


"She'll be fine."


"The baby..." Jonghyun mumble.


"The baby will be fine too. Trust me." Key smile.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Everything's been reveal! OMG! Her past will come in the next chapter. Look forward to read it. ^^
If it's confusing, don't hesitate to ask questions. ^^