Action 17

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

"I love you, not only for what you are, But for what I am when I am with you."

--Roy Croft

------------

 

Se Kyung storm off to into the crowd. She didn't care where she was going as long as she wasn't with her husband.


Jonghyun ran after her but was lost into the mist of crowds.


"Se Kyung!?" he scream for her.


Circling around the market, she was no where to go.


"Where did she run off to?" he angrily ask his-self.


He dial Se Kyung's phone.


*Ring ring*


(Se Kyung POV)


My phone started vibrating as I was walking. I took it out to see who's calling me.


"Angry Husband" it says on the screen.


I shouldn't be too surprise to see him calling me. It's his fault to begin with.


I shove my phone back into my bag not wanting to pick it up. If I did, I know he'll just yell at me and I didn't want that to happen right now. He can yell at me all he wants later. Right now, I want to enjoy time to myself.


(End of POV)



(Jonghyun POV)


She's not picking up my calls. How dare she do this to me!


I'm so frustrated. Where in the world did she go?


"YAH! ANSWER YOUR PHONE!!!"


"WHERE ARE YOU? TELL ME RIGHT NOW!"


"HOW DARE YOU IGNORE MY CALLS! WHEN I SEE YOU, YOU'LL GOING TO REGRET IT!"


Yes, my anger was bubbling inside of me. I'm never this angry but when I'm with her, I'm always angry.


"Wifey.. where are you at? Call me when you hear this message. I'm sorry.. Just.. answer my call okay?"


I surrender. I miss my wifey.. I should have never laugh at her. Who knew she had such a cute anger inside of her too?


(End of POV)



Jonghyun gave up. He knows that his wifey will call him in no time. Not wanting to waste the day just finding her all day, he decided to go back to work to do some arrangements.


Se Kyung was tired. She had a fun time wondering around the whole town. She finally settle down onto the green grass that was facing the big long river.


"Ahh. Feels so good." she say stretching her arms wide open.


"Let's see how many miss calls I have."


She took out her phone to see 100 miss calls with 15 voice messages.


"Wow. He call me this much? I bet my voice message are filled with his angry voice."


Listening to all the message he sent to her, she burst into laughters.


"He's so cute." she secretly say.


She finally dial his number.


*Ring Ring*


(Jonghyun POV)


My phone was buzzing on my desk. I look at the caller ID "Adorable Wifey" it says.


Oh so now she wants to call me? Hm.


I threw my phone inside one of my desk drawer. I'm going to ignore her like she ignore me.


I smile to myself.


(End POV)



(Se Kyung POV)


What? He's ignoring my calls too? I see where this is going.


"FINE! I don't care either!" I shouted to the phone.


I didn't bother to leave any voice message. He doesn't deserve any.


Angry, I turn off my phone.


Let's see how long it goes.


Laying down on the green grass, I thought of him and his anger face.


I laugh out loud.


He's so cute when he's mad.


After an hour of laying down, I finally gave up. I was bored. I needed him to entertain me.


I ended up at his company lounge.


"You're going to regret this Kim. Jonghyun." I mumble to myself.


"Miss! Where are you going?" one of the male security ask me.


"Me?" I pointed to myself.


"You can't just go in like that."


"Do you know who I am?" I ask him.


"No I do not."


I signal for him to come close so that I can whisper to his ears.


"I'm sorry. You may go." he wave his hand.


I smile to myself. I don't know how that came out of my mouth.


Nonetheless, he was in his little office doing his paper works. How typical.


I slam the door behind me as I enter his office.


(End of POV)



(Jonghyun POV)


I was in my work mood when I heard my door slam.


I look up to see no one but an angry person looking straight at me. I gave her my best smile.


"Finally give up?" I ask her.


She smile at me evilly.


"Maybe."


"Say, how did you get pass the guards? I'm sure some of them don't know you." I ask her as I walk up to her.


Her smile widen. This doesn't look too good.


"Want to know what I told them?"


"Tell me." I curiously ask her.


"Come here." she signal for me to come closer to her.


She whisper the words to me. My eyes widen.


"So you better piss me off because I'm not in the mood." she wink at me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Her whisper was ...

 

"I'm very pregnant and you don't want to mess with a pregnant lady, now do you?"
 

-----

 

How's this chapter?

Btw, any one watch SHINee Feat Trax - Lucifer Live? If you haven't, you should go watch it. I love the performance. So gooood. Hehe. ^^