Chapter 64

YOU belong to Me and only Me, my Dear Wifey

3 months passed…

It’s been three months since her runaway with her family. She felt guilty nonetheless but she couldn’t return, not yet. She couldn’t face Jonghyun anymore. It wasn’t because of his secrets but more of an embarrassment. He was willing to be there for her and the baby regardless of what have had happened but she choose to run away. Now all that is left is the baby that connects her to him.

The day that she left, Jonghyun broke down. He ruined the house – everything that she had once touched, he would throw them across the wall. The only thing that left her scent was her clothes. He collapsed on the floor, tears in his eyes.

Why, why did you have to leave me, Jonghyun silently thought to himself. It took him no more than five days to calm himself down and return to his old life. He knows that her leaving was his fault and he was willing to take all the blame. He wanted to find her, ask her to return but because of her request, he simply obeyed. If she needed time, he will give her time but no more than four months. He wanted to be there for his baby’s birth because after all, he is the father of baby.

Jonghyun didn’t quite return to himself. He was more of a workaholic person. Of course, he never ignored Dabin or left her alone. When he returned home, he always spent quality time with her, comforting her every moment, every minute. Dabin never stopped thinking of her mom – of her return.

“Appa, when is umma coming back?” Dabin kept asking Jonghyun.

Jonghyun ran his hands through his face before placing it with a smile. He was frustrated but couldn’t show it in front of his daughter.

“Umma, she went to visit her parents. She’ll be back soon…” or so he thought.

“Really. How about the baby? Is it growing inside of umma?” she cutely ask.

“Yes, the baby is growing bigger each day. You’ll get to see your little sister soon…” Jonghyun half smiled.

Putting Dabin to sleep that night, he was thinking to himself. How was Se Kyung? Is she eating on time? Getting enough rest? Not over loading her fragile body with heavy lifting? So many thoughts roam inside of his head, driving him crazy. He wanted to see her so bad.

Sungmin and Mrs. Lee offered to find her but Jonghyun refused. He didn’t want to look for her, not yet. Sungmin, angry and frustrated, wanted to see his sister again. Here he thought he could finally spend time with her, she disappeared again. Just like the midst. Mrs. Lee refused to leave Seoul until she sees Se Kyung for the first time, lingers around Seoul like a ghost.

Jonghyun and Mrs. Lee were neither themselves. Jonghyun worked every day even when there was no work on the weekends and Mrs. Lee, refused to eat most times. It was getting worse each day. Sungmin, Key, Minho, and Onew decided to meet, bring this miserable to an end.

“We have to do something about this.” Key was the first one to speak up.

“What do you suggest we do?” Onew asked Key.

“Find Se Kyung! She’s the only key to end all of this!” Key nonetheless was correct.

“But we can’t. Jonghyun won’t let us find her. If he finds out, we’ll be in big trouble.” Minho reminded them all.

“Screw him. I’m going nuts just watching him work and pretend like everything is alright when it’s clearly not!”

“What do you suggest us to do Sungmin hyung.” Minho looked at Sungmin who was quiet the who time.

“I don’t know…” Sungmin answered truthfully.

If he knew her, he know she would want him to let her go. She was never the person who like to have Sungmin see her hurt. She was brave in front of him though he knows she’s not.

“I have an idea!” Onew blurted out.

Key stopped pacing, Minho jerk his head up and Sungmin was out from his thoughts.

“What is it? It better be good.” Key mutter.

“We can pretend that Dabin is hurt. Se Kyung will come running if she hears that she’s hurt.”

“Oh my god! That’s a great plan! Why didn’t I think of it!” Key yelled out.

Minho shook his head in annoyance. Key and his loud voice, Minho thought to himself.

“We call them both to the hospital, saying that Dabin was hurt. When we have them both inside the room, you know that Se Kyung won’t be able to run away because Jonghyun will not allow it the second time.” Onew explained his idea.

“Great idea. I never knew you had it in you.” Key bluntly respond.

“Yah! I’m not that stupid just because I tend to trip in thin air.” Onew rolled his eyes at Key.

“Whatever happens, don’t include me. I don’t want to see a pissed off Jonghyun.” Minho backed out.

“Exclude me too. I have no say in this. It’s just you two.” Sungmin pointed to Onew and Key.

“Whatever. We got this right Onew?”

“Totally man.”

“How about Taemin?”

“Taemin, I’ll take care of that as well.” Key smile.

 

“Joon!” Se Kyung called out.

“Yes noona?” Joon came running into the room.

“Have you seen my wallet?” Se Kyung frantically searched her bedroom inside out.

“No…”

“I swear I left it on my table last night…” She mumble as she continue to dig through her drawers.

Joon thought for a second, trying to remember if he saw it earlier.

“Ah. I saw umma carrying a wallet that looks like yours.”

“What?” Se Kyung looked at Joon.

“Umma and appa were going to go shopping.”

“No no no!” Se Kyung screamed in horror.

Inside her wallet was Jonghyun’s credit card that he gave her, her personal bank account. She’s never used it at all since her disappearance. She was freaked out, afraid her parents would use the card. If they did, that means Jonghyun can trace her whereabouts and she didn’t want that to happen.

“Noona, what’s wrong?” Joon asked, eyeing Se Kyung who was trying to reach her parents.

“Oh. Nothing. I wanted them to buy me some orange,” she lied.

“I’m sure they’ll buy everything.” Joon smiled.

Se Kyung half nod her head, still trying to reach her parents. No answer. Damn. What she was afraid the most was that they would find out she didn’t leave Seoul completely. She couldn’t bring herself to leave Jonghyun or Dabin to a far off place. She could afford it but decided not to leave. Not until she gave birth to the baby.

At last, her parents walked in with a load of groceries in their hands.

“Umma!” Se Kyung shouted, causing her mom to drop the bags with a fright.

Her parents sat down on the couch, Joon in between them. Se Kyung sat down across from them, a mad look plastered on her face.

“W-we didn’t know…” Mrs. Shin quietly whisper.

“You should have at least asked me first. I have money. Now Jonghyun can trace our whereabouts.”

“Then, let’s move.” Mr. Shin suggested.

“We can’t.”

“W-why not?”

“Because we are low on cash. If we move than it’ll be difficult for Joon to attend school.”

“Noona, I don’t want to go to school.” Joon whine.

“You’re going to school and that’s final!” Se Kyung stood up from the ground, walking into the room.

Once the door was closed, her family looked at each other with a confused look.

Se Kyung wasn’t herself either. She was scared of something or someone and that someone was no other than Jonghyun. What was there to be afraid of him? She can fight back, ask for a divorce because she knows he’ll give it to her, or she thought. She didn’t want neither of that. How she wish none of her memories returned…

“Any luck?” Key asked DaNa who has been tracing Se Kyung’s bank account for months now.

“Nope. None.” DaNa answered with a frown.

“She’s smart for not using her card. She knows we’ll track her down.” Minhyuk spoke up.

“Argh!” Key groan in annoyance.

He wasn’t so patient. He wanted to find her now.

“Oh!” DaNa loudly said, catching Key’s attention.

“What what?” Key rushed to DaNa’s side, peering over her shoulder.

“She used her card.”

“Where?”

“Let me see.” DaNa clicked further into her record, revealing where she last used her card.

“She never left?” Key said in an amusement yet surprised voice.

“She probably didn’t want to leave Jonghyun.” DaNa reply.

Key know that if he approach her, she will try to run the next day. His plan wasn’t so much of a plan now… Wait!

“Minhyuk, you’re close to Se Kyung right?”

“If you count it as brotherly sister way, yes.”

“Good. I need you to do me a big favor.” Key grinned.

 

Minhyuk shook his head as he approach the door.

“So tell me why I’m doing this again?” Minhyuk asked Key this question more than ten times.

“BECAUSE WE ALL WANT HER BACK!” was Key’s simple reply.

He took a deep breath before knocking at the door. Someone on the other side unlock the door, slowly opening it up.

“Hello.” Minhyuk greeted the little boy.

“Who are you?” he instantly asked Minhyuk.

Minhyuk bent down to his level, smiling at him.

“I’m Minhyuk. Is your noona home?”

“She is but she doesn’t want to see anyone.”

“You’re honest, aren’t you?” Minhyuk chuckle in surprise of his answer.

“If you have anything to say to her, tell me and I will pass it down to her.”

Minhyuk didn’t stop smiling.

“How old are you?”

“I’m turning 9.”

“9…? Say, can you tell your sister that I want to meet her really bad?”

Joon thought for a moment before answering back.

“Okay, but don’t blame me if she refuse to see you.”

“Oh I’m sure she’ll want to see me. I’m her best friend.” Minhyuk wink with a tease.

Joon roll his eyes before closing the door. Minhyuk smile. 9 years old and he’s so smart at talking, he laugh to himself.

It didn’t take more than 2 minutes before Se Kyung opened the door. Minhyuk smile upon her appearance.

“M-minhyuk?” she asked in a surprising voice.

“Hi!” Minhyuk wave at her.

They walked down to the beach to have some private talk.

“How did you find me?” Se Kyung curiously ask.

“Let’s just say that I have my ways of knowing your whereabouts.” Minhyuk smile.

“I thought I was hiding pretty well… I guess not…” She weakly smile.

“Se Kyung.” Minhyuk stopped walking.

Se Kyung stopped, looking back at Minhyuk.

“Hm?”

“Let’s go back home.” Minhyuk’s voice was filled with sorrow.

“But I’m already home. This is where I belong.”

“No it’s not and you know it.”

Se Kyung was in denial.

“Why exactly are you here to see me? You’re not here because you wanted to right?”

Minhyuk stopped smiling, his gaze never leaving hers.

“You’re right. I’m not here because I wanted to come but because of someone else.”

“Jonghyun? Did he force you to come meet me hoping that I will return with you?” Se Kyung said his name with caution.

“No. He doesn’t know I’m here. I’m here because of Dabin.”

“Dabin? Why? What’s wrong with her?” Se Kyung was now alerted.

“She’s hurt. She’s in the hospital now. She wants to see you badly.”

“No.” She took a few steps backward, refusing to admit that she was hurt.

“Please, come with me.”

Se Kyung didn’t refuse to leave with Minhyuk. Little did she know, it was all a set up plan. Whatever happens later, he will take full responsible.

 

“WHAT!” Jonghyun yelled in shock.

“She’s in the hospital right now!” Key breathlessly reply.

“Didn’t I tell you to look after her with good care! Why can’t you follow my simple request Key!” Jonghyun storm out of the office with anger and fear.

That was what he was fearing, Dabin being hurt. He place Dabin in Key’s care because he knew Key would look out for her. Now he’s doubting Key’s care as he rush to the hospital.

Se Kyung was quiet the whole entire ride to the hospital. Her fingers fidgeting, anxious to see Dabin. Minhyuk didn’t show any sign of false information or lies on his face. He kept his face clean and emotionless as he drove off.

Jonghyun ran into the hospital, bumping into Se Kyung who was also running in. Both of them glanced at each other in shock. Se Kyung took the first initiative, walking up to the front desk.

“I’m looking for Dabin, Kim Dabin.”

“Let me look up her room.”

Jonghyun stood next to Se Kyung in silence.

“Room 24A.”

“Thanks.”

Jonghyun and Se Kyung rush to the room. Se Kyung took a deep breath as she open up the room. Jonghyun following behind her. Se Kyung’s eyes widen at seeing the bed empty. Jonghyun almost bump into her because of her sudden stop. He looked over her shoulder to find it empty as well.

Se Kyung instantly turn around to face Jonghyun.

“You set this up?” Se Kyung accused him.

“What?” Jonghyun instantly reply back with a surprise voice.

“You set this whole thing up didn’t you? You fake that Dabin was sick didn’t you?”

Jonghyun was speechless. He didn’t know what she was talking about but didn’t say a word. Instead, he admit it was all his doing.

“Yes. I wanted you back. Are you that ungrateful to see me?” Jonghyun harshly asked.

“In fact, I’m disgusted.” It hit Jonghyun hard in the face.

Every word she said out from pierce him like a knife. She wasn’t the same Se Kyung he remembered. She was someone else, a stranger who accused him of every wrong things.

“I’m glad to hear that from your mouth. At least I know who you really are.” Jonghyun replied back with a hint of apologetic.

Se Kyung who was so mad didn’t hear his sad voice but instead, his harsh answers. Her eyes were lit up in anger, her hands curling up into a fist.

“I’m not letting you leave me, if that’s what you plan on doing.”

“I can leave you anytime I want.”

“You’re still my wife.”

“Let’s get a divorce than.”

“D-divorce?” his voice filled with shock and horror.

This was what he was afraid of, the day when she asks him for a divorce. Before, he was willing to give her a divorce but after seeing her today, he didn’t want to. She was his wife and will forever be his. Not only that, she was carrying his baby, his only bloodline.

“You heard me. I want a divorce.”

“No. I won’t allow it.”

“Why not? Afraid that I will ask for compensation? Don’t worry, I won’t ask for a penny from you.”

“You haven’t forgotten have you? You’re pregnant with my child and until you give birth to the child, you will not receive a divorce. That’s my final answer. I think of it that you will be home by the time I get back from work. If not, I will make your life a living hell and I'm assure you know what I mean.”

Jonghyun didn’t wait for her response as he walked out of the room, slamming the door shut behind him. He leaned against the wall for support. He hated himself for saying it to her but she asked for it. He turned into a devil, he ran his fingers through his hair in fear.

Se Kyung stood dumbfounded inside the room, processing his words. How can he command her to do such a thing? Jonghyun wasn’t the same. He’s changed. She should have been ready but somehow, she couldn’t believe that he will say such harsh words to her. Se Kyung couldn’t believe that she asked for a divorce out of nowhere. Anger… It was all because she was angry and yet happy to see him.

Key was sitting in Jonghyun’s office couch when Jonghyun return.

“You planned this out didn’t you?” Jonghyun angrily shouted.

“You should be grateful. She’s back now isn’t she?”

“No. She accused me of doing this. Not only that, she wants a divorce. Still happy hm?” Jonghyun cross his arms together.

Key’s eyes lit up at the word ‘divorce’.

“What did you say? Divorce?”

“Yes. She wants one.”

“Did you agree?”

“No. I won’t allow a divorce. Not when she’s carrying my child.”

Key sat back in relief.

“What are you going to do then?” Key ask.

“Torture her for leaving me.”

Key laugh. He’s never heard of that one before. Key wonder what kind of torture Jonghyun had in mind. He was guilty for having Jonghyun take all the blame but later, Jonghyun will thank him.

 

Se Kyung was debating if she should return back home or move somewhere where Jonghyun wouldn’t be able to find her. So many thoughts ran through her as she slowly made her exit from the hospital.

Dabin. She wanted to see her daughter so bad. Maybe it’s best if she returns for Dabin’s sake. Jonghyun, she will handle him when he comes back home.

She walked up the driveway, many good memories rushing back in. How she missed all those old happy times when it was just Jonghyun, Dabin and her. She hated herself so bad for being such a coward, running away from her trouble. Unable to face it with a straight face.

She took a deep breath before ringing the door bell. She waited only 30 seconds, standing there nervously. Dabin open up the door, a big smile on her face.

“Umma!!” Dabin hug Se Kyung.

“Oh Dabin.” Se Kyung pick her up from the ground, hugging her with her strength.

She took her back inside the house to find Onew sitting on the couch with a smile showing his teeth.

“Welcome back home sister in law.”

“Thanks Onew.” Se Kyung smile.

Onew left shortly after Se Kyung settled down inside the house. He didn’t want to ruin the mother daughter moment, not that he cares.

“Why did you leave for so long umma?” Dabin’s cute voice ask.

“Umma is back right? That’s all that matter. Umma won’t leave you ever again.”

“You promise?”

“Yes, I promise.”

“Pink swear.” Dabin hold up her pinky.

Se Kyung chuckle before locking in her pinky to Dabin’s.

“Umma, I want to show you something. Come.”

Dabin hop off from Se Kyung’s lap, pulling her towards her room. Se Kyung’s eyes lit up at everything she passed by. Nothing’s change much when she left. The only that changed was maybe that the house was a little messy but otherwise, everything stayed the same.

“Look. I drew some picture of my baby sister.” Dabin show Se Kyung the cute drawings.

Tears were in her eyes as she look at the drawings. It wasn’t a great drawing but it wasn’t horrible either. On the picture, there was Dabin holding her little sister’s hand. The other picture showed the whole family, playing together in the back yard.

“How is it? Pretty right?”

“Oh… It’s… pretty… very pretty…” Se Kyung smile, holding back her tears.

“Appa says that when the baby grows up, we can play together as a family. I cannot wait.”

Se Kyung put Dabin to sleep after a long conversation. She brush away her bangs covering her eyes off to the side.

“Dabin… My pretty Dabin…” Se Kyung whisper.

She silently closed the door behind her, careful not to wake her up. On the opposite end was their bedroom. She quietly open the room up to find it empty, lifeless. There were something missing in the bedroom but she couldn’t figure out.

There was no Jonghyun scent in the room. It’s as if he never took a step inside the room since her disappearance. It can’t be right…?

Her clothes were hanged neatly in the closet like usual. Some of Jonghyun’s clothes were missing from the racks. She knew it. He had used a different room. Was it that hard to sleep in the room where they once shared?

Jonghyun returned home from a long meeting that was endless. Though it was dreadful, he had to stay to show respect to his peers. What he wanted to do was go home and be greeted by warmth from his family.

He walk into the living room to find Se Kyung fast asleep on the couch. He bent down next to her, brushing her hair away from her beautiful face. He was so happy to see her back home but he knows it won’t be the same anymore. He knows that Se Kyung will have a fit about living together and probably draw a line. For now, he only wishes to watch her sleep. How he missed her so greatly. If only she knew how much she had put him through…

Se Kyung woke up to found herself sleeping in the bedroom, their bed. She was half disappointed to see him nowhere. Of course, I should have expected it… Se Kyung thought as she got up from the bed. It was harder for her to get up and move around the house without being careful. Her stomach was growing bigger each day, probably bigger than most ladies.

She hasn’t seen the doctor since her runaway. It’s probably the time of the month to go see one since she’s five month in her pregnancy.

“Se Kyung!” BoA screamed in joy.

Se Kyung hug BoA back with a smile.

“Where have you gone to? Do you know how much I missed you? Look at your stomach, it’s growing!” BoA chuckled.

“I’m sorry for leaving without telling you. It was unexpected.”

“I was so sad when you didn’t even leave me a note. Everyone else got one.” BoA frown.

“You know that you’re one special person to me right?”

“Of course!” BoA lightly hit Se Kyung on the shoulder.

“Let’s go get you a check up shall we?”

BoA drove Se Kyung to the hospital for a check-up while Yunho babysit Dabin and Yoogeun.

“How is Jonghyun handling this whole thing?”

“Not good.”

“I bet. You know that he loves you right? What he says or do, it’s all for your sake. He was going crazy the first week you left.”

“I’m sorry…”

“Don’t be. Since you’re back, you can make it up to him.”

Se Kyung smile. BoA always know what to say to make her lighten up her mood. Se Kyung got her check up with the doctor.

“Let’s see how big the baby is.” The doctor took a closer look at the screen, moving the ultrasound around for a better view.

“Oh. You have twins.” She announce.

“T-twins?” Se Kyung and BoA both said at the same time.

“Yes. You can see two bodies here.” The doctor pointed on the screen.

Se Kyung couldn’t take her eyes off from the sonogram. She can’t believe she’s having twins. Is that why her stomach is twice the size from a single baby?

“Woah. I can’t believe you’re having twins!” BoA excited said inside the car.

“Me neither…” Se Kyung weakly reply back, her gaze still on the sonogram.

“Jonghyun will be thrilled to hear you carrying twins.”

Se Kyung only smiled. Will he be that happy?

It’s been three weeks since her return. She didn’t visit anywhere during her return. It was more of a secret than a big news. Jonghyun didn’t care what she decided to do, as long as she stayed in Seoul, where he can see her. Mrs. Kim would visit once in a while, checkin up on Se Kyung.

Se Kyung however never told Jonghyun that she was having twins. She place the sonogram in a secret place where he wouldn’t see. She didn’t want him to know yet, not right now.

“You can have the bedroom. I’ll take another room.”

“Okay” was her answer.

Jonghyun took another set of clothes off from the racks, carrying it into the room he was staying, which was next to theirs. Everyday Jonghyun locked the door before he went to work. Se Kyung didn’t understand why he would lock the door. Was there something inside that room that she didn’t know? Was he hiding something from her? He’s never locked any rooms before up until now. She was curious but kept that curiosity inside of her. Sooner or later, she’ll open that door up. See what he’s hiding in there.

 

She went shopping the next day with DaNa and BoA, buying stuff for the twins. She bought a photo album so that she can keep pictures of the twins as they grow up.

“How about this?” DaNa hold up a cute dress.

“That’s cute!” BoA squeal.

Se Kyung nodded her head with a smile. The dress was cute. She can’t wait to see her daughter in the dress.

“Should we buy two?”

“I guess we could.” Se Kyung said in her unsure tone.

“What if it’s boys?” BoA suggested.

“Then we can sell them back or pass it to someone else.” DaNa suggest.

“That sounds good. Let’s just get one set for now.”

“Okay.”

They didn’t do much clothing shopping because they were still unsure of the baby’s gender. It can be girl twins or boy twins, who knows. Next month she’ll know for sure.

She return home with a few bags. Dabin didn’t greet her like usual. She walked into the living room to find Jonghyun and Dabin diligently working on their drawings.

“What are you two doing?” Se Kyung ask.

Dabin’s head shot up upon hearing her voice.

“Umma!” Dabin instantly stood up from the ground, hugging Dabin on the waist.

Jonghyun took the initiative to hide his drawing from Se Kyung. He didn’t want her to see what he drawn, not because it was crappy but because it was a secret. He stood up to greet her with a smile.

“What did you buy umma?”

“Your aunties bought clothes for the baby.”

“Really? I want to see.”

Dabin sat down on the floor with the bags in her hands. Se Kyung sat on the other couch, peering over Dabin’s shoulder. Jonghyun sat back down on the couch, looking down at the clothes.

“Why do we have two sets of clothes umma?” Dabin held up a set of boy clothes and girl clothes.

Jonghyun’s eyes lit up when he realize there was two set of clothes of each gender. Se Kyung was speechless, unable to say a word. Damn, now she has to reveal the truth.

“It’s because… umma is carrying twins.”

“T-twins?” Dabin’s eye sparkle.

Jonghyun was surprise and shock at the sudden news. She’s carrying twins and yet didn’t say a word until now. Why?

Se Kyung nodded her head.

“You’re going to have twin siblings.”

“Really? I can’t believe I’m having two sisters!” Dabin happily announce with glee.

Se Kyung kept her eyes on Jonghyun, wondering what he was thinking. Jonghyun suddenly shot up from his seat.

“Twins? How long have you known about this?” Jonghyun madly ask.

“A few weeks ago…” Se Kyung confess.

“And when were you planning on telling me?” Jonghyun harshly ask.

“I don’t know...”

Jonghyun glared at Se Kyung for a brief second before storming out of the house, slamming the door behind him. Great job at making him piss Se Kyung, she thought.

“Umma, what’s wrong with appa?”

“Oh… he’s just too happy that we’re having twins,” she lied.

“Really?” she said in a questioning voice.

(Jonghyun pov)

I drove down to the beach to get some air. I was angry at Se Kyung. She was hiding the fact that she was carrying twins from me. I am their father and yet, she thought I didn’t deserve to know. All the things I’ve planned and done in the past weeks was about to go to waste.

I kick at the sand a few times before collapsing to the ground. I lay on the sand with my back, closing my eyes as I took deep breaths.

“Se Kyung, what am I going to do with you?”

For the past weeks, I tried to ignore her to the best that I could. Not because I hated her but because I didn’t know if I can face her again. What if she still hates me for saying those despicable words to her? I wasn’t thinking when I said those words. It just came out because I was angry. On top of that, I had something that I need to focus on. I don’t have time to argue with Se Kyung over stupid things. Now I have to switch my plans again thanks to the sudden news.

(End POV)

Since the day his father threatened to kill Se Kyung, Taemin’s world came crashing down. He lost one of his family member whom he once looked up to. His mother didn’t look surprise upon hearing his father’s news that he went to jail. In fact, she was more happier than before.

Taemin didn’t understand what was going between his parents or anyone because he was so focused on his own stuff to take notice. Not only that, he was always spoiled and taken care from his hyungs and family members. When something big happen, everyone kept quiet, keeping it a secret from Taemin, afraid he wouldn’t be able to accept it.

He proved them all wrong. He was able to cope when his father went to jail. It hit him hard but he learned to deal with the truth. His father was a criminal and deserved to be punished for hurting Se Kyung. He wasn’t mad or angry at Se Kyung. He couldn’t bring himself to hate her at all. Se Kyung was like an older sister who took care of him. When she was having a hard time, she kept it to herself, especially when Dabin was sick. She dealt with it pretty well, not letting her emotion take control.

He heard that Se Kyung returned but couldn’t bring himself to visit her. He was ashamed to face her. His father tried to kill her at such a young age just because of money. Jonghyun pretended that nothing had happened. In fact, he grew closer to Taemin than anyone else. He was like a father figure to Taemin since his father went to jail. Jonghyun took care of his family just like his own. He threatened to harm those who says another bad word about Taemin or his family. All of them were scared of Jonghyun so they dropped the subject but that didn’t prevent much.

Taemin’s father owned a huge amount of debts that Taemin or his mother didn’t know of. Jonghyun took care of the debts as well.

“Why are you helping me hyung?” Taemin asked Jonghyun.

“Because you’re someone important to me.”

“My dad tried to kill your wife…”

“Taemin, in this world, everyone makes mistake. Your dad made a huge mistake and I’m sure he’ll learn from it. You have to learn from your mistakes to move on, change who you are.”

“Hyung…” Taemin’s soft voice whisper.

Jonghyun smile, patting Taemin on the shoulder.

“Don’t hide anything from me okay? I want to know when you’re having hard time. I’m your hyung after all right?”

“Right...” Taemin half smile.

 

---------------------------------------------

Just another chapter or two before the story comes to an end... *Sigh* I don't want to end it...