Chapter 3

Curse of Love

when Taemin arrived at the airport, he looked around to see his mother that she promised that she would wait him in the airport.

After a short period of time I've noticed my mother raise a banner inscribed with my name, then I raised my hand waved to her and I smiled. I can not believe that I've finally reached my country home now I'm very happy. when my mother saw me she waved to me,

 

and smiled at me and she said " welcome to korea my son " Taemin said to her " are you prepared the food, which I love my mother and I really miss my mother" Taemin's father said " I will go my good son to meet an old friend do you need anything to bring to you before I left " Taemin told his father " Thanks ! I do not need anything my dad and do not be worried about me I will be okay with my mother"

 

Then Taemin went with her mother and rode her mother's car and he put his bags in the cars. Taemin's mother said to him "

I have given his document  to the director of the school where I work"  Taemin replied her " ok my mother what about my friend"

Taemin's mother told him  " who is the friend do you speak about ?" Taemin said to her " my childhood friend when I lived in

japan his name is Kai"

 

Taemin's mother told him " ok do not worry, I will give it to the director " after an hour passed then Taemin felt tired and went to sleep after eating with his mother then he entered the room and slep on the bed, which was soft and smelled like strawberries and he did not felt anything after that .

The Room is comfortable for sleeping and the room  smelled beautiful it consists of  a bed, cupboard, dressing table and a library which contaning  a lot of scientific and fantasy books because when Taemin was young he loves reading. the room contains a large balcony .

 

After more than 8 hours passed Taemin heard a voice saying wake up my beauty son Taemin's mother said to Taemin " The sun shone wake up you should go to school today, it's your first day at the new school" Taemin replied her " ok give me just a few minutes in order to wash my face and brought my clothes and my bag.

 

Taemin got up from his bed and he then went to the bathroom to have a shower  then he came out of bathroom after that he went to eat his breakfast with his mother before going to school, then he went to wear his clothes and preparing his school bag......................