chapter 1

Curse of Love

When Taemin was young , an problem occurred between his mother and his father .Because her mother always be busy at the school that she working in it called * Shinhwa* and her father instead to take his son and travel to japan .His father was born in japan and he has japanese nationality and his mother was born in korea .After 8 years Taemin has become a mature young man has the ability to give pleasure to everyone and loves study. * Minho* belongs to a big family of vampires that they own a lot of buliding and schools they very rich and wealthy family .they have school that called *Shinhwa* , Minho enjoyed and great position in his family and he has a lot of powers such as mind reading , running quickly and has the ability to know the near future and have the ability to absorb from others and control in the powers , but minho does not like to use these powers to kill people because he likes to control his desire to get the blood from anyone. * Key *  working for Minho's family he work as a bodyguard for Minho and he work anything to protect him from any sudden attack from Hunters vampires he is A good friend shared Minho in everything. Key really do this because he loves Minho from a long time but he didn't tell him this . *kai*  Teamin is childhood friend who living in japan and he know Taemin when he moved with his father to japan and Taemin has lived with his father in the house next to house of Kai . after time Taemin and Kai became best friends in district that they have lived in japan .Taemin helped Kai to learn the korean language and Kal helped him to learn how to speak japanese. 

Taemin: wake up my dad    

Taemin's father: why ??

Taemin: do you know How much time is now ?

Taemin's father : what time is now ?

Taemin: 7:00 am   

Taemin's father : oh my god  the flight to korea at 8:30 am 

Taemin: I will go to wear my clothes my dad ................................