Chapter 7

I'm Waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay.. I don't know how to write a better ending.... because I'm not a romantic person~ -_-

Chapter seven, Final~

===================================================================================

Tiffany opened her locker and took out her books. When she closed her locker door, she felt a few female students were watching her and they kept whispering to each other. She’s feeling uncomfortable with that stares. She walked away from her locker and decided to go home. She accelerated her steps and did not look in front of her.

 

*Bump!* Tiffany’s books were scattered on the floor. She quickly crouched without seeing the person that she bumped into.

 

“I’m sorry, I was in a hurry” Tiffany picking up her books. She saw that person also crouched to help her but still not looking at his face.

 

“Next time be careful, New girl” Tiffany stopped picking up her books as she heard the voice. She then slowly held up her head and saw Taeyeon was smirking at her.

 

“Taeyeon…” Tiffany mumbled and she started to blush. Tiffany then quickly takes all things that she saw on the floor and gets up. Taeyeon also got up.

 

“Hey” Taeyeon was calling her.

 

“Sorry again” Tiffany quickly said and walked away from Taeyeon without saying anything

 

“What’s wrong with her?” Taeyeon mumbled

 

He then continued walking and slipped his hands on his pocket.

 

“Oh?” Taeyeon felt something was missing.

 

“Where is it?” Taeyeon realized the blue envelope was not in his pocket anymore. Taeyeon quickly turned around and searched for that envelope at the place that he was bumped with Tiffany a while ago but he did not find anything.

 

“Where did it go?”

 

…….

 

Night

 

“I’m home” Tiffany answered lazily as she entered her house and went to the living room.

 

“Oh you’re back, honey” Mrs. Hwang came out from the kitchen. “Come eat, Tiffany” Mrs. Hwang went to the dining table with a bowl of soup in her hands. Tiffany then walked to her mother and kissed her cheek. She then kiss her father’s cheeks

 

“Maybe later, mom. I’m tired now” Tiffany answered lazily

 

“Why? Something happened at school?” Mr. Hwang asked

 

“Yes, dad, Something bad reallyyyyyy happened in school today”

 

“What is it?”

 

“I’m lazy to talk about it dad” Tiffany replied “mom, can you send milk to my room”

 

“What? NO, take it by yourself”

 

“Ahhhh~ mom, Please~” Tiffany whined “Please~” Tiffany pouted.

 

“Aish! Arraso. Now go to your room, I will send it later” Mrs. Hwang defeated

 

“Yeah!! Love you mom” Tiffany smiled and went upstairs. As soon as Tiffany opened her door room, she threw her bag and books on her bed and also threw herself on the bed.

 

Tiffany lying on the bed and spreading her arms widely “Kya~ so comfortable” Tiffany closed her eyes and made herself comfortable on the bed.

 

“Huh?” Tiffany feels her left hand touch something. She looked at her left side and saw her hand was on top of something.

 

“It’s an envelope” Tiffany sitting up and taking it.

 

“This belongs to who?” Tiffany examine that envelope

 

“To Kim Taeyeon oppa. Omo! Does this belong to Taeyeon?” Tiffany was surprised. “How was it here?”

 

Tiffany bit her lips as she looked at that envelope “Can I open it?”

 

“No no no!” Tiffany shook her head vigorously. “This belongs to Taeyeon. If he knows I read his letter, I’m such a dead meat”

 

“But maybe a bit…” Tiffany stick out her tongue a bit and her finger was about to open it

 

“Andwae! Andwae! You can’t!” Tiffany slapped her own hand and the latter was falling on her lap.

 

“Aish!” Tiffany took the envelope and got off from her bed. She put it on her reading table

 

“Maybe I should get some shower” Tiffany took her towel and went straight to her bathroom.

 

…..

 

*knock**knock* Mrs. Hwang opened Tiffany’s door room and entered her daughter’s room with a cup of milk in her hand.

 

“Tiffany” Mrs. Hwang call her daughter

 

“Yes? mom” Tiffany answered from the bathroom

 

“Here your milk”

 

“Thanks mom. Put it on my reading table!”

 

Mrs. Hwang put the milk on Tiffany’s reading table beside the blue envelope and walked out from her daughter’s room.

After 15 minutes….

 

“ah.. so fresh” Tiffany came out from her bathroom while drying her hair using her towel. She saw the milk was on her reading table and went to her reading table.

 

Tiffany was about to reach her cup but suddenly a ladybug landed on her hand.

 

The room becomes silent for a moment and then…..

 

“AHHHH!!!! BUG! BUG! BUG! BUG! BUG!!!!” Tiffany screamed out her lungs out. Tiffany shaking her hand vigoro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter