Chapter 5

I'm Waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter five~

==================================================================================

 

“Kim Taeyeon! Kim Taeyeon! Kim Taeyeon!!” They keep shouting his name especially from the girl as they were cheering for him.

 

“Oppa! Look at here~” His fans were shouting excitedly when they saw their prince enter the gym with Sooyoung next to him.

 

“Woah dude! Looks like your fans are crazy about you again.” Sooyoung said as he was looking at the sitting place that ¾ full with females’ students.

 

“Shut up. They are just too noisy and annoying” Taeyeon said uninterestedly as he kept walking to the side of the court.

 

“You’re lucky dude, look how much your fans. Not like me. I don’t have many fans like you”

 

“If you want, you can take all of them. I’m not interested” Taeyeon said as he put his duffle bag on the bench.

 

“Nah, it’s fine. Sica will kill me if I do that” Sooyoung also put his duffle bag on the bench.

 

Taeyeon scoffed “yeah.. Whatever. Btw, where’s your ice princess? I though she will come”

 

“I don’t know, she said she will come with Tiffany” Sooyoung trying to find the ice princess on at the sitting places. Taeyeon then took out his wrist band from his bag and wore it.

 

……

 

“Jessica, can I go home? This place is too noisy!” Tiffany closed her ears as her eardrums was too hurt because of scream from the females students

 

“No Tiff. We just come and the game has not started yet!” They needed to shout because the place was really noisy.

 

“Come!” Jessica linked her arm with Tiffany’s and drags her away.

 

“Where did we want to go?!”

 

“Meet Sooyoungie of course!” Jessica grinned “And your Taeyeon!” Jessica grinned widely

 

“Okay, I want to go home!” Tiffany said and try to walked opposite with Jessica

 

“No no I’m just kidding!” Jessica quickly pulled Tiffany’s arm.

 

-------

 

“Well..well… looks who was here” That voice sounded arrogantly and made Taeyeon and Sooyoung turn their head. Their faces became annoyingly especially Taeyeon as they saw their tough rival, Donghae the captain for the opponent team.

 

“What do you want? Donghae” Taeyeon said coldly.

 

“Nothing… just want to say hello to my opponent first” He smirked.

 

“Oh hello, done. So what do you want now?” Taeyeon said sarcastically and did the stretching.

 

“You!” Donghae grabbed Taeyeon’s collar.

 

“Listen Donghae, people are watching, remember?” Taeyeon looked at him

 

“…” Donghae still hold Taeyeon’s collar and looked at him with hate face

 

“So let me go”

 

“Heh!” Donghae let go of his collar roughly and whispered at Taeyeon’s ear

 

“Listen. You will never win this game because I will win in this game. So in your dream Kim Taeyeon” Donghae then laughed evilly and walked past Sooyoung and Taeyeon.

 

“Is he crazy? I bet he’s crazy” Sooyoung said, whispering sarcastically and then laughed. Taeyeon then smirked “And I even a bit don’t care about it. Huh..”

 

“Yeah.. me too” Sooyoung smirked “and sure we will win this game” They make a high five and continue to do the stretching.

 

“Sooyoungie~” Sooyoung stop doing the stretching as he heard that voice

 

“Sica!” Sooyoung smiled as he saw his lover coming towards him

 

“Looks like your crazy ice princess coming” Taeyeon scoffed

 

“Ya. Don’t call her like. She will get mad if she hears it” Sooyoung elbowing him.

 

“Whatever…” Taeyeon took his basketball. “Hey.. I want to do some practice first. Meet you later in court”

 

“Eoh! Arasso Captain!” Sooyoung made a salute with a big smile. Taeyeon lightly punched Sooyoung’s arm before entering the court while bouncing his ball.

 

“Youngie~” Jessica hugged his lover lovely and Sooyoung gladly hugged her back.

 

“Good luck for your game. Youngie” Jessica broke the hug and smiled widely.

 

“Arraso. Watch me win this game okay” Sooyoung smiled as he ruffled Jessica’s hair like a kid.

 

“Gladly” Jessica smil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter