Chapter 6

I'm Waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter six~

===================================================================================

Flashback

 

“Miyoung ah, Do you want to play soccer?” Taengoo smiled as he showed his soccer ball toward Miyoung.

 

“But I don’t know how to play”

 

“Jinja?! How weird when someone does not know how to play soccer” Taengoo caressing his chin, thinking.

 

“Yah! I’m a girl! Soccer just for a boy you know. I’m not suitable for playing soccer” Miyoung pouted

 

“Who said girls can’t play soccer. Here let me teach you” Taengoo put the ball on the ground in front of Miyoung’s foot.

 

“Just kick it between there” Taengoo pointed at the two cone that were not far from them.

 

“But Taengoo, I can’t”

 

“It's okay, you can do it” Taengoo ran to the cone and stood beside it.

 

“Miyoung ah kick it” Taengoo smiled as he waved at her.

 

“Okay, I’m trying” Miyoung stepped back and adjusted the distance. Then she kicked it while closing her eyes.

 

The ball was flying on the air and it’s not flying towards the cone but towards Taengoo

 

*bump* the ball hit Taengoo’s forehead but it’s not too hard. Taengoo then fell sat on the ground.

 

“Ouch” Taengoo groaned in pain while caressing his forehead.

 

“Taengoo!” Miyoung ran toward Taengoo and felt worried.

 

“Gwenchana?” Miyoung asked

 

“Miyoung… you’re right, you shouldn’t play soccer. It’s not suitable for you” Taengoo smiled weakly

 

“Yah!” Miyoung frowned

 

Then they two laughed happily and Miyong was helping Taengoo stand up.

 

End Flashback

 

Taeyeon POV

 

I chuckled as I remembered those memories. Miyoung really can’t play soccer well.

 

“Dude!” Sooyoung who was happy with our victory just now approached me and wrapped her arm on my neck. “That game was really cool! Good job Taeng!” He said happily. Our game just ended and my team was winning against our opponent. And about Donghae, he is still unconscious and I don’t know what his reaction would be if he knows his team already loses.

 

“Yeah, I know and you too” I let go of his arm from my neck and open my locker to take out my uniform. Suddenly, the picture of me and Miyoung when our childhood came out from my locker and fell down on the floor.

 

I bent down and about to take it but Sooyoung suddenly took it and looked at it.

 

“Dude, who is this? She’s cute!” Sooyoung smiled widely as he looked at the picture.

 

“Yah Give me back” I took it from Sooyoung.

 

“Tell me, Taeng. Who is that? Your sister? Lover? Friend?” Sooyoung elbowed me as he kept asking me.

 

“She’s just a friend” I said as I looked at the picture.

 

“Really? Then what’s her name?” Sooyoung asked

 

“Miyoung. Hwang Miyoung. That’s is her full name” I smiled

 

“Hwang? So she has the same family name as Tiffany” Sooyoung mumble and I heard it.

 

“What’s Tiffany's full name?” I asked

 

“If her Korean name I don’t know but if her English name is Stephanie Hwang and she’s from the States. Jessica had told me that Tiffany has lived in Korea before, that’s why she can speak Korean well”

 

Her family name is Hwang, she has lived in Korea before, can’t throw a ball well and her eyesmiles. Is she …. Nah.. Impossible. I’m thinking too much.

 

“So, Taeyeon. Where is she now?” Sooyoung’s question makes me stop thinking.

 

“I don’t know. I hope I know where she is now.”

 

“Do you want to know something? Soo” I looked at him

 

“The reason why I’m always at that playground every day. It’s because I’m waiting for her. I want to meet her again and say something important to her” I smiled as I stared at her picture.

 

“Woa dude I think you really miss your lover right?” Sooyoung teased me.

 

“Ya, I have told you that she just friend”

 

“Aeiii~ Gojimal” Sooyoung poked my left playfully.

 

“Yah” I shoved his finger from my cheek

 

“Hehe..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter