Chapter 3

I'm Waiting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter three~

========================================================================

 

I was on my way to the café again after I went to the toilet when I saw Taeyeon walking lazily to his locker. He then yawned before opening the locker door.

 

*BUMP* Taeyeon opened the locker door and suddenly he fell down because of many letters spilled out from his locker and hit him. Maybe his love letters from his fans. If I see the amount of that love letter, maybe about 100, no, no, more than that. Wow, he’s really popular.

 

“Haish!”I can see him getting annoyed and throwing the letters from his body. And then a small present from his locker fell down and hit his head.

 

“Ouch!” He rubbed his head and his face getting more annoyed. I chuckled a bit when I saw his pout face.

 

He stood up and tidied up his uniform. He then crouched and took all the letters into the bag plastics that I don’t know where he got it.

 

“Here” I helped him, gave a small present that hit his head just now when he was busy collecting all the love letters.

 

He then looked up “You again, new girl” He said with an annoyed tone and took the present from me and put it into the plastic bag. He then tied the plastic bag and got up.

 

“What are you going to do with that?” I asked him when he closed his locker door.

 

“None of your business, new girl” He coldly said.

 

N-new gi-girl... What did he call me?!! This guy

 

He then walked to the nearby bin and threw the plastic bag into it. He continued walking and I followed behind him.

 

“Why are you throwing that? Are you not going to read the letters?” I asked as I followed behind him.

 

He then stopped walking and turned his body. He looked at me with his hands in his pocket. “Didn’t I say that is not your business, new girl? And why I should wasting my time to read that stupid letters”

 

“But you should appreciate what people give to you, not throw it” I mumble but he still hears me.

 

“Yeah… whatever. New girl” He said and continues walking

 

“Hey, can you stop calling me a new girl. My name is not a new girl!” I feel a bit mad when he calls me a new girl and I don’t like it. He then turned his body and looked at me with a smirk but I just threw my glare towards him.

 

“What if I didn’t want to?”

 

“I have a name, you know! Tiffa-“

 

“And I don’t care what your name is” He cut my words. “New girl” He smirked.

 

Don’t call me like that!” I yelled. This guy is really…urghh! He then continued walking, leaving me alone. How rude he is.

 

Taeyeon POV

 

Playground *night*

 

I was lying on the slide as usual and resting my head on my left hand while my right hand held a picture. I held it up to the dark sky full with a star and kept stared up at it. It was the picture of Miyoung and me when we were at this playground. She smiled showing her beautiful eye smiles and me making a V sign. This is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter