Crush and Curiosity

Love Season

 

 

' so, love like this.. am I right girl? '

 

 

Kris entered the room and pulled the white curtain that covered the huge glass window. Seohyun moved a little bit due to the sun light that shone into the room. Kris walked to the bed and bent down to look at the belle who slightly moved. Kris chuckled and studied her face.

 

 

 

     “Like a baby.” He whispered to himself before wake her up. “Hey, wake up! It almost afternoon!” Kris shook her body and sat at the edge of the bed. Seohyun rubbed her eyes and soon, she saw a handsome man who sat in front of her. He’s so handsome, handsome… But! Isn’t he’s the person always annoys her? She wants to sleep back but something have prevent her from doing so. Her father!

 

 

She quickly woke up from the bed and looked at Kris.

 

 

 

     “Mister! My appa! My appa must been worried about me!” “Huh, now you remember your dad huh?” Kris crossed his arm over his chest while smirked at the belle in front of him. Fortunately today is her rest day. If not, Joonmyun must be angry at her again.

 

     “Please Mr, can I use your mobile phone?” she doesn’t have any idea to plead the latter more. Her sweats formed on her forehead showed that she’s worried her father might worried over her because she didn’t go home last night.

 

The latter just chuckled at her while shook his head.

 

     “Now you’re worry ‘bout your dad? How about last night? You don’t think that he must worry since last night? Or you’re the type that loves to follow people around and end up worrying about something that you didn’t think from the first place?” he asked as he walked closer to the bed, where’s she’s laid. Seohyun slowly get herself leaned on the headboard, scared that the Mister Arrogant do anything towards her.

 

     “Don’t assume me like that! You don’t know me and now you’re talking like you know me for a long time!” she shouted in front of his face. She didn’t get why this Mister Arrogant loves to misunderstand her but no, he’s clearly loves to piss her off!

 

Kris sat on his knees on the bed while his arm tried to reach Seohyun’s arm. He gripped her shoulder tightly and closer their face. She tried to get away from his gripped and kept hitting his chest with her hand. But he didn’t mind, he still brave to lessen the distance of their faces. Their faces distance were few inches until she got to feel his breathe tickled her neck. She’s scared and shut her eyes, doesn’t want to know what would happen next.

 

 

 

 

He smirked when looked at her reaction. At last! She knew how to shut her tiny little mouth. If she’s still blabber, he would kiss the small and irresistible lips of her. It looks cuter and cuter when she talked, but he’s a type of person that hated women who talk too much. He’s prefer a girl who quiet.

 

    

“Can’t resist this hot guy in front of you huh?” Kris smirked and ruffled her hair playfully. No wonder she doesn’t feel anything. He just . Now her face turned to bright red because of never ending embarrassment that she got from him. This guy in front of her really knew well how to make a woman end up with embarrassing moment. She hate him for that!

 

 

 

     “This! Call your dad and tell him you’re in a safe hand!” he tossed her his smartphone before walk out from the room. She caught it before it bounce on the bed. She slide the smartphone, unlocking the phone and started to dial her house’s number. She soon crept a smile when his father picked up the phone in the other line. He, who’s watching her talked with her father, smile genuinely.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

     “Oh God, where are you going Kim Seohyun? Your father was so worried about you.” soon she stepped into her house, the first one who greeted her was nonetheless the Wu’s heiress, Krystal Wu. The jet black hair girl came towards her, hugged and patted her head meanwhile Seohyun just smile. Then she walked towards her father who watching her silently while smile.

 

     “Are you okay? Do you thank the person who helped you last night?” the old man asked her when she hugged him. She just nodded her head and broke their hug. “Yes appa, I did. He does treated me well and I won’t forget that.” She gave him her smile and reassuring nodded, showed that what she said was true. Krystal only shook her head and walked towards the belle and slightly smacked her head.

 

     “Next time, don’t do like this anymore. Okay? If you’re in trouble just give a call, anything. Okay? My brother and I will help you. You’re my only girlfriend that I have.” The younger girl patted her shoulder and looked into her eyes till she nodded for few times. “Yes Wu Soo-jung, I got it.” Seohyun smiles and ruffled her hair knowing that in a few second the younger girl would explode.

 

     “How many times I told you don’t call me by that name?! I’m ing hate it!” she crossed her arm and pouted. There has a secret why she doesn’t like everyone calling her by that name. Only her beloved one could call her like that but now he’s gone. He involved in a car crashed and she’s still in her healing time. Lose someone forever, it is hurt right?

 

    “Arasseo arasseo mianhaeyo Kryssie. So how are your relay with that lisp boy? In the knowing process orr-” “Shut up Seohyun! Your father is here!” Krystal grabbed and shut the older girl’s mouth using her hand and sweetly smile to Mr Kim. She’s really embarrassed with the old man. Mr Kim smile and shook his head. “It’s okay dear, you may proceed I want to go out.”

 

Mr Kim patted Krystal’s arm and rode his wheelchair out from his house. Krystal let Seohyun go and hit her shoulder. “You’re so bad!” The younger girl sat on the couch and pouted meanwhile Seohyun giggled before take a seat beside her as she poked the younger girl’s shoulder. “Ey, looks like someone embarrassed here. So tell me what’s happen!”

 

Krystal put on her smugly face and looked at Seohyun. “Go wash first then eat something then I will tell you. Go go!” Krystal pushed Seohyun away, asked her to take a bath before she tell the older girl her story. If she didn’t wash up now, she won’t wash up then. That is Kim Seohyun’s nature.

After success to push Seohyun take a bath, her smartphone rang and she took a look at the screen.

 

     Kris

 

What does he want? Why did he called her? Did he’s in problem? Last night he didn’t go home but she doesn’t care much because she knew her brother. If he doesn’t hanging around at pub with girls and alcohol, he must be at his condo or overnight at Luhan’s place. She lazily swiped the screen and answered him.

 

     “Yeah, sup?”

 

     “Where are you?”

 

 

     “Why do you care?”

 

 

      “I’m just asking, Soojungie. Anyway when are you going to introduce your friend to me? I’m eagerly wants to know her!”

 

 

     “Tch-on that day you’re officially rejected her, now what? We’ll discuss it at home, I’m at my friend’s place, it’s not nice to on the phone with you for a long time. See you later at home!”

 

 

 Before her brother manage to reply, she quickly end their conversation and smirked devilishly. She couldn’t wait to bring Seohyun meet her brother but she does need a perfect plan and she would implement it in a very beautiful way! Without she realize, someone was standing behind her when she’s in her deep thought and smirked by herself.

 

     “Are you okay?” a voice startled her from behind. She turned around and found the tanned skin boy, a younger brother of Seohyun, Jongin or infamously known as Kai. Krystal just smile and nodded her head, showed that she’s okay. Actually she’s hiding her nervousness behind her smile, what if that Kai boy saw her smirked. Argh! She doesn’t want to think about it.

 

     “H-hey! You’re Sehunnie’s friend right?” Krystal asked when he’s about to turn around, managed his way to his room. He turned to look at her and nodded slowly. “What’s wrong? How do you know him?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

The tanned skin boy asked her with a curious look written on his handsome face. How did she know the infamous Oh Sehun? The rich and handsome like prince boy who always put on his serious look on his face. But eventually, he’s a kind and adotable person, not to forget, his lisp mouth but sharp tongue too. Furthermore, they’re schooled in a Boys High School so how did she know him? As he knew, the girl in front of him wasn’t in a same school with Sulli. Well, you can say Sulli or her real name is Choi Jinri is Sehun’s girlfriend to be. He’s also close with Sulli because he always accompany Sehun meet her in front of her school.

 

 

 

     “Well, you-you can say I’m his friend. We’re neighbour. I-I mean, I’m always saw you went to his house but I’m never see him coming here. Well, he’s a brat kid right? Hahaha.” She laughed just to hide her nervous, she’s scared that this boy in front of her would think weirdly. But, if she’s acted like this, it would increase the weirdness in her action.

 

     “You always saw me? No wonder.” “No wonder what?” Krystal asked again and looked at him with her adorable cat eyes.  “No-nothing.” Kai smiles and shook his head. “May I excuse myself?” he asked the girl and she just nodded while smile.

 

Actually Krystal having a huge crush on that lisp boy, who she known for a long time, since they’re small. But one thing that keep disturbing her was a girl who always come to his house. The way he treated her, looks like she’s a special person to him. It’s okay, she’s not kind like that girl, she just born this way.

 

     “What are you thinking about?” Seohyun whispered into her ear as her breath tickled Krystal’s ear. She hit Seohyun’s arm before turn to look at her. “Unnie, what is love?”

 

 

 

     “Love? Hm I don’t know what is it too. Hey, shouldn’t I’m the one who should ask you that? You have experience in it, don’t you?” Seohyun’s question made her face darkened. As soon Seohyun realize that she said something forbidden, she quickly covered with her hand. “Sorry Krys! I shouldn’t say it, fool me!” she hit for few times before Krystal broke into smile again.

 

 

 

     “It’s okay unnie. You’re right and I should move on. He won’t come back to me anymore.” Krystal stopped the older girl’s action and stared into her big beautiful eyes. “I want to see your painting unnie. Let’s go.” Krystal stood up and pulled Seohyun to get up. She nodded while smile and followed the younger girl, managed their way towards her room.