The Disputes

Love Season

 

"when the morning comes, I will be able to see you again" 

 

Seohyun was packing her things up when a lady slammed the locker’s door beside her. She was shock but she tried to manage her shock and did her poker face. She doesn’t know what this woman’s problem who seems rude to her.

 

 

     “Stay away from Kim Joonmyun.” The woman said under her breath while her eyes gazed sharply at Seohyun. But Seohyun ignored her and continue pack her things and changed her boots to pair of sneakers. Why should she stay away from Joonmyun? She even barely talk to him and they just managed to talk the day before. It’s not that they always hanging around together. The woman in front of her must be crazy.

 

     “, are you hear me?!” she’s started to yell and caused the ruckus by slammed the locker’s door and grabbed Seohyun’s bag and throw it somewhere in the room. Seohyun looked at her with her anger eyes. Her face turned to dark red and she looked at the latter in front of her.

 

     “What do you want?! Why should I need to stay away from him even we’re not friends?!” Seohyun let out her anger inside and fired back to the latter. Not because of she’s always keep her image cool and doesn’t talk too much, people could underestimate her. You’re messing with wrong people, woman.

 

     “NOT A FRIEND?! I SAW BOTH OF YOU YESTERDAY!!” she’s started to pull Seohyun’s long hair that she’s already tied it. Her hair was loosened down and messed. She can’t let the woman treat her like this. She pulled back the woman’s hair and the latter started to scream. Then the other workers started to gather around, no one dare to stop them. Not until Kim Joonmyun, the supervisor and a male worker came to pull them. Joonmyun pulled Seohyun away and another worker pulled the woman.

 

     “YOU! I’M STILL NOT DONE WITH YOU WOMAN!” The woman screamed as she’s being dragged away by the male worker and tried to get away herself from the male worker’s gripped. “JUST COME IN WOMAN!” Seohyun shot her back, also tried to get away from Joonmyun’s hugged.

 

     “ENOUGH BOTH OF YOU!” Joonmyun raised up his voice, shut down the mouths of the two. Both of them shocked with the shouting and silent. “I want to see both of you in my office, now!” Joonmyun said as he dragged Seohyun with him, left the other workers and the change room.

Seohyun tried to get away her arm from Joonmyun’s tight gripped when they’re on the way to his office. But he tightened his gripped and kept walking and doesn’t turn back to look at her. He was mad.

 

 

 

 

     “Let me go.” Her weak voice pleaded him to release her arm. Joonmyun didn’t buy it as he kept walking. Soon they arrived his office, he closed the door and let go her arm. It has a red mark because of his tight gripped. Her eyes b with tears while rubbed her red arm. Joonmyun sat on her chair while looked at the lady in front of him that stood while hold her tears. She kept glancing at her old watch. He knew that she’s already late for her next job.

 

     “Told me, what had happened between you two before she’s come in.” he softly asked her because he’s scared that he might hurt her feelings. She’s too fragile. He knew that Seohyun won’t pick up a fight unless someone has pushed her to the edge.

 

     “I don’t want to talk about it.” Seohyun said as her eyes shifted to the office’s windows. She saw that the woman walked closer towards the door. “Tell me Kim Seohyun or you’re the one who gonna be fired today.” He said under his breath. He just want to know the true story, it’s not his intention to blackmail her.

 

     “If you want to do so, it’s your decision. I’m sorry, I have to go now.” Her voice cracked as she bowed towards the young man and walked towards the door. She took a deep breath and exhales it before twist the doorknob and went out from the office. The woman who stood beside the door just smirked when looked at Seohyun.

 

     “Do you happy that he took your side huh? Let’s see if he’s gonna take your side again.” The woman whispered to her ears before chuckle and went into the office. Her expression suddenly change, from a happy one to the sad one as she tried to get sympathy from Kim Joonmyun, the supervisor.

Seohyun shook her head and quickly took her bag from the change room and rushed out from the factory. She’s already late for the next job!

 

*

 

Seohyun quickly went to the staff room to change her suits when a female worker – her co-worker called out for her, told that Mr Yixing searched out. Her stomach felt tingling because of nervous. She quickly wear her apron and her cap and managed her way towards the manager’s room.

She knocked the door first before enter the room. There, Lay was standing in front of his desk while his arm was at his waist. His face looks worried.

 

     “Sir, do you called me out? I’m sorry for being late. Something happened at the factory, so-” “I want you to be my waitress!” Lay cut her words. Her expression turned to look like an owl. “W-Waitress sir? I.”

 

     “Please Seohyun, I know you could do it. Please, for me? I will double your pay.” Lay stated what he wants to say. Seohyun bit her lips, didn’t know what to do. Actually she doesn’t want to be the waitress from the day she’s start her work there because she doesn’t want to wear those short skirt that almost revealed her underwear. It’s not that she didn’t wear hot pants, but she’s rarely wear it. She’s preferred a shirt with a jeans, a simple style but still suit her long body figure.

 

     “Why me sir? Yeri could do it. I’m sorry, but I don’t want.” “I want you and Yeri said that you could do it, besides she wants to help you. Please Seohyun. Just for today.” Lay kept pleading her with his pity looks. Actually one of his waitress took a leave sick and he was shortage of waitress. Seohyun slowly nodded because she thought about the double pay and her family, her younger siblings that are waiting for her at home.

 

     “But I want a long skirt or slack sir! That’s my condition and I’m sorry sir.” She said as she bowed in front of Lay. The latter only could smile. He’s got to plead her, at last.

 

 

Seohyun kept pulling her skirt down before go out from the staff room. Her skirt just an inches above her knees, showed off her long and slender legs. She doesn’t need to wear a high heels because she’s naturally in tall people group. She tied her red bow tie perfectly and wore an apron at her waist. She’s looked pretty in her waitress’ suit. She doesn’t forget to tie her long hair because she doesn’t like her hair kept falling when she do her work. She doesn’t like her hair disturbed her from doing her job. She doesn’t know that the steps that she took as a waitress was a difficult task because she needs to deal with many male customers outside.

 

 

     “Are you newbie miss? Why I didn’t see you before?” the male customers as she took their order. She just crept a small smile because even she’s irritated with the teasing but she needs to complete her job. She silently cursing in her deep heart for dared to take the responsibilities as waitress. If she knew from the start, she won’t take it. Lay observed her from his office. He knew she doesn’t feel comfortable with those teasing and so on, but that’s the only way to double her pay. He knew that she came from poor family and she needs a lot of money to support her family.

 

     “That’s all mister? Please wait for a few minutes.” With that, Seohyun left the customers and went to the kitchen, brought along their orders with her. In the kitchen, she took a deep breath and exhaled it slowly. Even this was her first time, but she doesn’t like it, so much! He doesn’t like the way the customers looked at her. She’s not an alien but the way they stared at her like they wanted to eat her. Their stares are scary. She shook off the thought and went out, continue her work when the bell ringing, showed that new customers came in.

 

 

The famous Kris Wu alongside with his sidekick, Xi Luhan entered the restaurant while chatting happily because it’s been a long time they didn’t meet. Kris took off his coat meanwhile Luhan folded her shirt’s sleeve till his elbow and loosened his tie. They sat at the corner of the restaurant, beside a window. Usually they would go straight to Lay’s office but they thought Lay might busy with his work so they just sat outside. Well, it’s not a big deal to wait for Lay outside.

While chatted with Luhan, Kris scanned the restaurant’s surrounding, especially towards the waitress. Lay knew how to arrange his waitress though. Suddenly, his eyes fell on a waitress that came out from the back of the restaurant with a note in her apron’s pocket. He’s never see her before because he’s one of the ‘examiner’ of the waitress. His eyes laid on her long and white revealed necks because she tied her hair. Luhan who saw Kris in his deep thought also looked at his back, searched where was Kris focused into.

 

     ‘Joohyun?’ Luhan’s heart skip a beat. It couldn’t be her. No, it just his thought, it couldn’t be Seo Joohyun, his dearest cousin that lived with him long time ago. That Seo Joohyun was missing 15 years ago. It couldn’t be her!

 

Seohyun went closer to them as she pulled out her note book and a pen while Kris’ eyes already glued on her.

 

     “Welcome sir. Feel free to order?” Seohyun forced herself to smile even if it just a small smile. Luhan doesn’t look at her, he just stared outside of the window meanwhile Kris already smile widely.

 

     “Orange please and. Luhan?” Kris turned to Luhan who seems in his deep thought. “Luhan-hyung.” Kris called out for his dearest cousin.

 

     “Ah coffee please.” Luhan still didn’t to look at her. He’s scared that she might be Seo Joohyun. His dearest cousin long time ago, the one who he helped to run away from his house, from his mother's grasped.

 

     “That’s all sir? Any food?” Seohyun asked again. She doesn’t like this man stared at her like an idiotic. “Where are your nametag miss?” Kris asked her. Shoot! She doesn’t have any nametag because she just replaced her friend.

 

     “Well, I- I’m just a replacement sir. If you doesn’t have anything to order anymore, excuse me.” Seohyun wanted to excuse herself from this situation. What’s wrong with this guy?

 

     “Wait!” Kris pulled her wrist, prevent her from go anywhere. Seohyun looked at her hand with her red face. “Sir, what is this?!” She tried to pull away her hand but this man’s gripped so tight and firm. All the customers shifted their eyes towards them.

Kris only smiles and stood up, still gripped her hand. Luhan could only looked at the poor young belle, he couldn’t do anything. That was Kris’ nature, hold any females’ hands whenever he felt liked to. Seohyun pulled away her hand but still, Kris doesn’t want to let go of her hand.

 

     “Sir, hands off your hand before I call my manager out!” she felt that her patient’s button already pushed till the max. She clenched her teeth, showed that she’s annoyed with the latter. Kris loved to more. He kept pulling her hand closer to him. Other customers who saw it just smile and some of them just shook their head, knew well the player’s behaviour.

 

     “Sir!” “What do you want to do little miss? Scream and call your manager huh?” Kris whispered to her ear and made her shivered. She’s never been treated like this for the whole of her life. She’s never have a boy friend even in her school year because she’s the one that doesn’t like to be friend with human creature called boy or man.

     ‘Pakk!’ With her other hand, a hand landed on Kris’ left cheek perfectly, left a big red mark on his fair cheek. His eyes turned widely. How dare a girl who’s doesn’t even know who is he, slapped him in the public?! He’s the famous Kris Wu in the town afterall!

Lay who just came out from the kitchen rushed to them. His employee slapped his partner. Kris’ faced turn to red as he dragged the poor young belle to Lay’s office.

 

      “Wufan!” Lay followed them from behind and Luhan still dumbfounded with the incident that happen before his eyes. He tailed them from behind.

Kris pushed Seohyun away when they’re in Lay’s office. He tried to control his anger. He’s never expect that a girl like her dared to slap him. Even his mom never put her hand on him. Both Lay and Luhan went into the office and calmed down Kris. Seohyun who doesn’t know anything just rubbed her hurt wrist while her eyes still locked onto the young man who seems in his anger mode. She doesn’t care, it was his own fault, touched people whenever he likes. Guys like him should be teach like that.

 

     “Do you know who I am?! DO YOU?! I CAN FIRE YOU RIGHT NOW! DO YOU KNOW THAT?!” Kris roared like a lion in the office. His cheek burned and hurt on the same time.

 

     “It’s your fault anyway.” Seohyun coldly told him. She doesn’t know that Kris also a co-owner of the restaurant.

 

     “Wh-what?! My fault? MY FAULT?!” Kris looked at her with his anger eyes. Seohyun nodded her head slowly and on the same time she’s began to scare with Kris expression. He was like gonna change to monster in a few minutes more. Lay just shook his head slowly to Seohyun, asked her for not too brave talked back to Kris. He doesn’t want the problem get bigger.

 

     “Lay, who is she?! Why did you take her to work with you on the first place?!” Kris fired Lay with his question.

 

     “Kim Seohyun, ask for his forgiveness.”

 

     “Why should I, sir? I did nothing. It just him who-” “Who what?!” Kris cut her words.

 

     “Kim Seohyun, do like I said.” Lay calmly stated, he doesn’t want to burn up the fumes more. Seohyun’s eyes started to brim with tears. She doesn’t know what had happened to her today. Kept getting blaming and blaming again even she’s do nothing. Luhan who stood like a statue behind Kris just keep quiet.

 

     “I’m-I’m sorry” Her voice cracked when she said those sorry. Why she’s the one who need to say those sorry even it’s clearly not her fault? She couldn’t accept that.

Kris crossed his arm over his chest while still looked proud.

 

     “Lay, why you didn’t ask me from the first place before you take her as your worker? And she seems didn’t get enough lesson from her parents about how to respect others. Ask for others’ forgiveness but she’s still arrogant.” Seohyun winced after hear those words coming out from Kris’ mouth. She’s eyed him with her teary eyes. She doesn’t care if they wants to insult her but don’t dragged her dead parents into their insults. She couldn’t stand with it, her heart’s hurt. Her parents are innocent.

 

     “Don’t talk bad about my parents! You knew nothing!” With that a tear escape from her left eyes and she left the office with her broken heart. She quickly changed her waitress suit to her normal outfit. She wiped her remaining tears and left the restaurant through the back door. She couldn’t stand it anymore. She walked quickly and half run towards the bus stand. She wants to get home early, she wants to meet her father. The other pedestrian kept looking at her, maybe because of her tears streamed down on her face.

She’s tired for today, it’s enough that she picked up a fight in two different places. She took out her earphone and shoved it into her ears, wanted to calm down her broken heart.

 

     “Mom, dad. If you were here, I won’t lead my life like this.” Tears streamed down her face as she tried to close her eyes, she was deeply broken. 

 

 

 

chanchanchan! 

another update!

Do enjoys subbies and the commentors, I will reply later :D

 

yoonhyun

 

Imma YoonHyun shipper!

 

and 

 

HunHan shipper!

 

Hunhannie