The Siblings

Love Season

'Beautiful stranger...'

 

     “Wufan, you’re over the edge. You shouldn’t said like those words to her just now.” Lay said with regretful voices in his words. He’s pitied her. He knew Kris’s nature and he couldn’t blame her for what she done. She’s a woman that needs to protect her purity. She’s not like others.

 

     “What? I am? Lay, for God’s sake she was slapping me! In front of the others! How could I accept this?” Kris loosened his tie and slumped on the couch while shook his head vigorously. Well, it was his fault too. If he doesn’t grabbed her by her hands, of course he won’t get the ‘prize’, double prize on the same time!

 

     “It’s your fault Wufan. If you didn’t touch her of course right now you still sit there, chatting happily with cousin of yours about chicks. Am I right?” Lay giggled as soon he finished his talk. “Make it as your reminder to not easily touch women whenever you feel you like.”

 Kris could only growled at his old friend’s statement while in his deep heart, he hold a grudge towards the young belle. ‘Just wait for the right time, I won’t let you go off easily!’

 

 

As soon Seohyun arrived her house, she’s straight forward to her own room, she wants to calm herself before meet with his father. She’s ignored her younger sibling that asking her why did she got home so early. She put her things on the table and slumped herself on her bed and covered her face with a pillow. She cried so much until she felt okay.

Mr Kim pushed the door slowly and rode his wheelchair towards the belle’s bed. He her hair gently as she tried to stop herself from crying. Her face was red when Mr Kim took her pillow from her face. It’s been a long time she’s never cry except someone has brought up about her parents. She’s usually a tough girl even other peoples kept insulting her.

 

     “Appa.” Seohyun hugged Mr Kim tightly and cried on his shoulder. She couldn’t hold it anymore. She missed her parents so much! Mr Kim patted her back gently as he tried to sooth her down. It’s broke his heart to see her in this state. She’s endured too much pain, since in her childhood till now. She’s their head family for now because Mr Kim was disabled and he only could do a simple job like house chores. He couldn’t work anymore. He felt pity to her to endure all of it. She should enjoy and have a fun in her youth life. But he had put her in this tough situation.

 

     “I’m the one that should be blame Seohyun-ah.” Mr Kim persuaded her but she just shook her head.

 

     “No appa. You’re innocent. I’m at the fault, I shouldn’t take this small problem and make it bigger. I’m sorry appa.” She wiped her tears and faced her father, looked at his pair of old eyes that had took care of her since she’s small.

Mr Kim pulled her into his embrace and her hair, shared his daughter’s pain. She’s endured too much problem. She’s a pity young girl.

 

 

*

 

Kris Wu Fan lied on his bed without take off his coat nor his shoes. He’s too tired on that day. Being chased by his past girlfriend and an incident that brought a huge shame to him, been slapped in front of others. He shut his eyelids as he took a deep breath, calmed himself and he doesn’t want to think any more about the waitress. But as soon he shut his eyelids, the image of the waitress appeared before his eyes. He was shocked! He quickly opened his eyes and shook his head for several times.

 

     “No! I can’t l let you go off easily after you gave me a huge shame. I’ll definitely will make you regret what you had done!” Kris clenched his teeth and somehow smirked when her image appeared in his mind. But he doesn’t know that one day, that person would change his life and be someone precious to him.

 

     “Oppa!” the door was opened widely as a girl shrieked from the outside. Kris almost cursing when he heard the scream. At the door, appeared a long straight hair girl with a pair of cat eyes was staring at him with her smile. She ran towards her brother’s bed before hopped onto it. The bed was bouncing as her brother bounced too. A smile plastered on his handsome face as he his younger sister’s hair.

 

     “Is something happen Krystal? You look so happy tonight.” Krystal took her brother’s favourite pillow and hugged it tightly while played at the end of the pillow.

 

     “You asked me to find someone for you right? I think I have found someone.” She spilled what she wanted to tell. Kris’ eyes widened as he quickly woke up from his bed and walked towards the door. He watched the condition outside from his room before closed and locked it soundlessly.

 

     “What’s wrong with you Kris?” Krystal asked him in her English accent. “I just don’t want Jess hear us. You know, sometimes she could be so scary and big mouth.” Kris made an eerie feelings came out from his body and hopped onto his bed back after took off his shoes alongside with the stockings. Krystal shook her head and rolled her eyes.

 

     “At least take off your coat too. I don’t want mom blabber about your coat and blablabla. I’m sick of it.” Krystal said as she pointed to her brother’s suit. Kris only followed what she said and loosened his tie. Well, woman has power on man right?

 

     “Yeah now tell me about friend of yours.” Kris eagerly wanted to know about the person that Krystal wanted to tell about.

 

      “How did you know she’s my friend?” Krystal asked him with her questionable look. Kris crossed his arm over her chest while furrowed his angry bird eyebrows. “I’m your brother, excuse me. I know that you don’t have many friends. Right?”

Krystal only nodded and looked at her brother while pouted cutely.

 

     “Then, it’s not a surprise anymore! You knew my friend.” “Who said I knew her? I didn’t say it right?”

 

     “Arasseo. She’s Seohyun, a good friend of mine.” Krystal told him her friend’s name. But, her name sounds familiar. Right Kris Wu?

 

     “Is she y?”

 

     “Nope.”

 

     “Then I’m officially reject her. The end.”

 

    “Oppa! I’m not done yet!” Krystal pouted and slapped his arm hardly. Kris mouthed an ‘ouch’ and rubbed his hurt hand, a red mark already spotted there immediately after she slapped him.

 

     “Look, if she’s not a y woman than I’m reject her. You know your oppa’s taste right?” Kris showed her his sweet smile while ruffled her dark black hair. She’s only pouted and it’s made her face cute than before.

 

     “I don’t know that your taste in making someone as a wife also changed oppa.” Krystal shrugged her shoulder and looked at him with her adorable cat eyes. Kris just smile and moved forward, closed to his sister’s face until their noses met. He looked into her cat eyes. “Maybe yes and maybe not. Let me finish my mission first then you can introduce a good friend of yours to me. Okay?”

 

     “But. Hm what are your mission? Can I know?” “Nope, you can’t. You will make my mission harder than ever, Krystal. I knew you, a person with a ‘noble’ heart.” Kris replied her with his sarcastic statement. He knew his younger sister’s nature and yea, she does like him. Well, they’re the famous Wu siblings after all.

 

     “Arasseo arasseo. And doesn’t need to be sarcastic with me Wu Fan.” Krystal stuck her tongue out and made ‘L’ signs and put it on top of her forehead, showed that her brother is a loser. She won’t stop her mission. She would make sure that her brother and her good friend meet one day and she’s already determined about it.  

 

 

 

 

*Sorry for delay. I'm at my critical weeks which is next week I'm already sit for my exam

I'm scared T_T really2 scared*

prayed for me.

and don't forget to

#PrayForMH370