We Meet Again

Love Season

'who are you..?'

 

Seohyun went to the factory on the next day as usual, acted like nothing had happen yesterday because she doesn’t like to bring out the past. What had happen, let it be that way. She doesn’t like to talk about it anymore and she’s ignored the peoples who doesn’t like her. What’s the point get to know who hated you? It’s waste of time. She walked to the change room and changed her outfit and her sneakers. There she met with the woman that she fought yesterday. She’s ignored her and doing her thing. She wants to go out from there quickly, as soon as she could.

 

     “Do you think that your knight will always take your side?” The woman said when Seohyun wants to twist the doorknob. She’s stopped for a minute before smile.

 

     “I hope too. At least I know I have someone who always protect me from parasite like you.” Then, she went out from the change room with a smile on her face. Serves that woman right! The woman’s face turned to red because of her anger inside had boiled.

 

Seohyun busied with her printing machine when Joonmyun walked towards her with his red face. She’s curved a small smile at him when she saw him. But she didn’t know that he was angry. Suddenly Joonmyun threw few sheets of paper on her face. She was shocked. What she had done till the patient Joonmyun had reached his maxima?

 

     “Joon-Joonmyun-shi.” She called his name softly.

 

     “Do you use your brain or not?! Why did you fill the quantities in this form far different from the actual quantities?! Our customer almost rejects our goods and thanks God he still wants to deal with our company!” Joonmhyun yelled in front of her and threw few sheets of paper to her face.

 

She was frozen at her place. This was her first insult that she got from Joonmyun because before this the soft hearted man always treat her nicely. She didn’t expect to get treated from him in this way. She looked down to her boots, holding her tears from escape from her eyes. She was hurt, deeply hurt. It was clearly not her fault but because of she’s the old worker there, she should responsible to all of the mistakes that happened under her department.

 

     “It, it was-” “I don’t want to hear anything from you!” Joonmyun cut her words and walked passed through her with red face of his. He’s clearly mad about this. He’s the one would be punish if the top manager found out about these mistakes. How could she’s being so recklessly since she’s one of the senior worker there? Except that there was someone wants to frame her so she would be fired.

 

When her shift was over, Seohyun walked lifelessly towards the change room and sadly sat on the bench and wandering alone. Why she didn’t check the form and the quantities first before hands it out to the lorry driver? She knew it wasn’t her part of job but she’s need to observe weather the lower employees are doing the right work or not. She’s really disappointed. She’s not a type of girl who always make people give up of her.

 

She sighed heavily and took off her safety jacket and hang it in the locker. Her stomach growled and she rubbed it slowly. She was really hungry. She knew the problem that happened today would be bring out in the company’s meeting and she would be blame for something that out from her wrong doing. Suddenly, appeared a short girl with a long hair stood behind her while sobbed soundlessly. She was rubbing her eyes. Seohyun turned around and found her.

 

     “Hey, what’s wrong with you? Are you okay?” Seohyun asked her while she put her hands on the girl’s shoulder. She’s looked at her with full of concerned.

 

     “I’m sorry unnie, I just couldn’t stand watching you’re getting scold by Mr Kim just like that.” She said while sobbed. Seohyun shook her head and smile at the latter.

 

     “Naa, it’s nothing. It just my fault who not be careful and check the form before hands it to the customer. I’m okay.” Seohyun smile sweetly towards the latter and ruffled her long hair, showed that she’s really okay but inside, she was broken.

 

She packed her things when her stomach growled, showed that she’s really hungry because she didn’t have time to eat anything since morning. She has to skip her lunch meal because of her wrong doing and right now of course she doesn’t have any time to eat because she have to rush to her second work.

 

     “I will eat later after work, so please Seohyun bear with it.” She sighed and massaged her empty stomach. She’s quickly went out from the factory and took a bus to the town.

 

 

 

*

 

 

     “Seohyun, Mr. Lay wants to meet you now.” Jiyoung patted her shoulder when she’s finished her work. She looked at the latter with question look before Jiyoung just shrugged her shoulder. Seohyun walked slowly to her manager’s office. She felt her knees went numb. She know that Lay would be expel her because of her behaviour yesterday. But she didn’t mind if she’s been fired, it’s clearly not her fault anyway.

 

    ‘knock knock’

 

She knocked the door before enter the room. A sweet scent were everywhere in the white room. Lay was sitting on his chair when Seohyun entered his room. He smile towards the belle in front of her, showed her his famous and sweet dimple. Seohyun bowed her head because of shy.

 

     “I’m sorry for the incident that happened last night. Are you okay?” Lay broke the silence between them. Seohyun just nodded but still, her eyes didn’t meet with the serene man, she’s still scared that her employer still mad at her.

 

     “So for today, you didn’t need to work at the back, just sit here and serve my closest friend here. Could you?”

 

     “Wh-what? He?” She spoke out as her big brown eyes shot the serene man’s warm eyes. The serene man just nodded his head while smile towards the belle. Seohyun bit her lower lips and shook her head, clearly showed that she doesn’t want to accept her employer’s offer.

 

     “Sir, can’t you asked someone else? I’m not to be rude here, but I don’t want.” She’s talk slowly, scared that Mr. Lay would mad at her again.

 

     “No, it must be you since it was my fault yesterday.” Lay smile warmly towards her. “I know, you’re tired right for today? So just treat my friend like your friend too because of I have an important things to do outside. Okay?” Lay stood up and walked towards her, patted her shoulder and walked to the door.

 

     “Sir, can I wait him here?”

 

     “Yes, you may.” Lay spoke before left her alone in his room. She just pouted and took a seat on the sofa near the book shelves. She stretched her long legs and arms before lie on the comfy sofa. She lied her head on the sofa’s arm and slowly shut her eyes. She’s too tired to do anything, even to think about herself.

 

 

Kris slowly entered the room soundlessly and loosened his tie. He ruffled his jet black hair and sat on the chair at Lay’s table. His eyes travelled around, scanned the whole room before its land on a pair of shoes. He furrowed his eyebrow before walk towards the owner of that shoes.

 

     “Oh” only the word ‘oh’ could muttered from his mouth. It is the belle that he exploded his anger yesterday. He founds her slept in a deep sleep and without any sounds. Just her moved up and down. Kris gulped down his saliva through his dried throat. He flipped a strand of her brown hair that fell on her face. He squatted in front of her and studied her face, forgot about his anger towards her yesterday. She’s the only girl who brave put her hands on him.

 

     “Actually, who are you, girl? Since yesterday I keep thinking about you. Who are you exactly?” Kris muttered again and slowly traced her feature with his slender finger smoothly because he doesn’t want to wake her up. She moved a little, maybe because of she felt that someone was tickling her. Kris stopped from traced her face when she moved and continued to do it when she’s in her deep slumber again.

 

 

He watched her closely as their nose almost met with each other. He don’t know why he’s so drown into that normal girl. She’s too beautiful to watch for. Besides, it is not only her external beauty, but her internal too. She’s a girl who seriously take care of her appearance and dignity. Maybe, for some girls, they didn’t mind if a handsome and rich stranger like him touch them but for her, it is like he’s take away her . She’s really mad at him yesterday even he just grasped her hand, not more than that. And when seeing she’s cried when he mentioned about her parents, somehow it touched his cold heart. What had happened until she’s cried so hard and left her work like that?

 

 

Her eyes still swollen, perhaps from her endless cry yesterday. Her chubby cheeks matched perfectly with her sharp and pointy nose and had seduced him to kiss or bite the cheeks until he feel satisfied. Kris took out her cap slowly from her head and put it onto the table.

 

     “You without cap is better, girl.” He whispered to himself and smile while played with her silky brownie hair. “But your eyes, I love your eyes. It is so beautiful, but what things that had make it lose its shine? Can you tell me?” he whispered again. Last night he was really angry with the young girl in front of her and even swore to make her life suffer, but today, he’s the one who admired her. Is he in love with her? Before he realize, Seohyun already open up her big eyes and watch his movement who still playing with her hair while shut his eyes tightly. Is he sleeping? Kris slowly opened up his eyes and found the big brown eyes was staring at him.

 

 

     ‘Aaaahhhhh!’ Seohyun pushed him away and quickly stood up from her place. “What are you doing here?!” Kris also stood and looked at her coldly. He crossed his arm over his chest.

 

 

     “I’m the one who should asking that question, girl.” Seohyun’s face turns to red and on that time, Lay entered the room with question looked.

 

     “Kris, Seohyun! What happened?”

 

     “He’s, he’s almost.” “Almost what? I didn’t do anything.” Kris stuck out his tongue towards the young belle and sat on the comfy sofa and took off his coat. Lay who still dazed walked towards Kris and sat in front of him.

 

     “He what Seohyun? Are you bickering again? Aigoo you two, can you stop your childish act?”

 

     “Sir, I didn’t do anything sir!” She’s defends herself from losing to that stone head man.

 

     “Just admit it that you like me girl. Stop using your nonsense reason.” Kris smirked while looked at the belle who’s clearly mad at him. If she’s not here, for sure he would laugh and roll like a buffalo but he have to keep his image.

 

     “Aaahh I hate you!” With that, she stormed out from the office, leaving the two men who’s clearly hold their laughter. Actually, Lay one of the planner to hook both of them because he know that one day, Kris surely would fell his head over her. 

 

 

 

 

 

another boring chapter because ALWAYS ALWAYS and ALWAYS at these two places.

please bear with me for few chapters and we could get out from factory!

Thanks guys because support me especially my babab :D

*I just notice that in Mr Mr, only TTS that doesn't dance with male dancer. right? Pity me T_T*

 

Tiffany,Seohyun & EXO Baekhyun,Suho

 

I wish Luhan or Kris could replace Suho's place >,< kekeke 

I'm just joking SeoHo shipper!

 

#PrayForMH370