Conversation.

Love Season

 

 

 

 

Krystal slowly walked up to the stairs, managed her way to her room in the second floor while brought along a portrait of her that Seohyun made for her. Her wide smile broke into shock over her face when her brother tapped her from behind secretly. “Oppa! You scared me!” She turned around and slapped Kris’ arm meanwhile the latter just giggled cutely while holding a mug of chocolate.

 

 

 

 

     “Seems shock don’t you? Where are you coming from?” Kris as an ‘over-protective’ brother asked her while managed his way towards the sliding door that connected the mansion with a beautiful yard that their mother beautified by her own hand. There has a mini-waterfall that connected a mini garden that have a pond, a swing, a bench, a table for four; for them to relax outside the house and a medium size of swimming pool. That is their middle yard which is the area beside the mansion. A huge and tall wooden fences separate their mansion with the Oh’s. But the gaps between the fences is the access point for Krystal to peep the only heir of Oh, Oh Sehun. The wooden fences has been covered by the flowery plants that their mother planted since they’re in childhood times and now it seems so beautiful with those pink and yellowish small flower that blossom prettily.

 

 

 

 

Kris sat on the bench near the swimming pool while put his mug on the coffee table before turn to look at his younger sister who followed him like a lost puppy with a pouted created on her face. He crossed his long legs and scanned his younger sister’s face. “What’s with the long face Krystal Wu?”

 

 

 

 

He asked in English as English was their first language in the family. She just shrugged her shoulder and took a seat beside her brother and stared into the blue swimming pool, having a deep thought. Kris saw a portrait that Krystal held and he took it slowly.

 

 

 

 

     “Who is this?” he asked the younger while looked over the portrait. It is magnificent! The artist must be someone who expert in this field, that’s what he thought.

 

 

 

     “This is me, stupid. Give me back.” Krystal answered him lazily and took the portrait from him forcedly and stood from her place. “There you are, dumb and dumber!” a voice shrieked from inside of the mansion and later she walked out through the mini garden to where both of them sat. The shiny brown haired girl smirked as soon she saw her younger siblings was having a conversation together.

 

 

 

     “I’m looking for both of you!” she said as she crossed her arm over her chest and walked beside the swimming pool. Somehow she sank her feet on the pool. “What do you want, .” Kris asked slowly but the older girl heard what was he said before. “What BenBen?! I heard you!”

 

 

 

 

“Yeah yeah whatever. So what’s bring you here Jessie?” Kris lazily asked her and sipped his chocolate meanwhile Krystal still locked her stares at the wooden fences, probably waiting for the heir to come back. But she knew the heir won’t come back until midnight. She sighed in disappointment as she’s ignored the elders’ bickered with each other. She doesn’t want to interfere their problem. Sometime as the youngest, she felt that she the most matured member in the family. And at the end, both of them would ask her which one is right.

 

 

 

 

 

She dragged her leg to walk inside the house before Jessica and Kris called out for her in unison. “Oppa, unnie, I don’t want to interfere both of you. I.  Don’t. Know.” With that she left them in dumbfounded before both of them broke into laughed. That is the conclusion or ending of their bickering session. What a dumb, dumber and siblings.

 

 

 

 

     “Ah Krystal-ah! Mom will invite the Oh to join our dinner tonight!” Jessica shouted from outside but she still managed to hear it clearly when she’s on the way climbed the stairs.

 

 

 

 

     ‘Mom invite the Oh? But why?’

 

 

 

-

 

 

 

 

 

Seohyun get ready to go to work at the café. Somehow she felt like she wants to resign but she knew she couldn’t because she need to help her family. She sighed heavily while tying her long hair into pony tail. A few strands of her hair fall on her face. She blew it and took her bag that laid on her bed. Her father was waiting for her when she’s walked out from her room. The old man just smile warmly towards her and gestured his hand to her, asked her to come closer. She smiled and nodded. She kneed in front of her father and held his hand.

 

    

 

 

 

     “I’m sorry for give you trouble, dear. Even you’re not my real daughter, but-” “No appa, I’m your daughter and both you and Jongin are my only family that I have. I’m glad because I’m still have both of you.” She kissed her father’s hand and stared into the sorrow pair of eyes deeply. There’s a pool of tear brimmed in it. Her father caressed her head softly and smile. “You’re so beautiful even you’re just wearing this kind of clothes.”

 

 

 

 

 

     “Appa, I’m not, okay.” her cheeks burned into red as she heard her father compliments her. It was indeed true! She’s really beautiful even she just wore a plain red shirt with a long skinny jeans. Krystal always said that to her but she doesn’t believe it. Why trust something that would disappear as the age come year by year?

 

 

 

 

 

“You’re always beautiful because you does have a kind heart, Joohyun-ah.”

 

 

 

 

 

She startled as she heard her father said her real name. She looked at him and shook her head for several times, showed that she doesn’t want to hear that name anymore. The name that brought along all her past memories, the name that have a bad luck, that’s what she thought. The old man caressed again her head and stared at her. “You can’t run away from the reality, Seo Joohyun. Appa believe that someday, someone will search for you. And you have to accept that you’re part of Seo’s family, not Kim.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mr Kim know who is Seo family back then, they are noble family in the town and they have linked with the Wu, the Xi because the famous three family were siblings and have a close relationship. Except for the Seo’s family which involved in plane crash and the only heiress now living with him. But he had to change her name due to her safety and now Seohyun wants to keep that name and doesn’t want to use Seo Joohyun anymore. She doesn’t want any member of her family search for her. That’s why on the first day Seohyun brought home Krystal Wu, Mr Kim scared that Krystal would know who is Seohyun. But what made him shocked was when the heiress showed the old picture of them to him, that’s when he knew that Krystal was searching for her too. Only the young heiress know who was Seohyun and she would keep it as a secret until the right time come. That’s what she promised to him.

 

 

 

     “Appa, what are you thinking about? I’m calling for you like gazillion times but you still ignored me. Are you sick appa?” Mr Kim looked at her as he realized from his deep thought. “I’m sorry Seohyun-ah. Looks like I’m getting older.” He laughed as Seohyun stood on her feet, get ready to go.

 

 

     “But appa, where is Jongin? I didn’t see him this evening?”

 

 

     “He went to meet friend of his. What is his name again? Oh, Oh, Oh.. aha! Oh Sehun, perhaps him.” Seohyun laughed at her father’s word. He must getting older and forget for some things more than ever. “Arasseo arasseo. I’ll get going. Bye appa!”

 

 

 

 

 

Mr Kim bid a goodbye to the young belle and watched her until he disappeared from his eyes. He sighed heavily as he looked at his numb legs. If he can’t walk like the others, right now Seohyun must be attend a university, have a boyfriend and enjoying her youth life. But because of her paralyzed father, she had to sacrifice and give up her dream and everything in her life for the sake of her father and her younger brother. He pitied his children for having a father like him. But he pitied to Seohyun more because even they’re not even have any related at all, she’s still wants to take care of himself, loves him like her real father. He grateful for having Seohyun as her daughter. His old pair eyes brimmed with tears while he kept slapping his numb legs, it’s no use anymore and it be a burden on Seohyun and Jongin. He hates himself!