Introduction

Love Season

 

"The moon is so cold, there's no place to lean. I look for a love that will embrace my thinning shoulders."

 

Seohyun wiped her sweat that formed on her forehead by using her back of the hand. A genuine smile plastered on her face when she looked at her masterpiece, a painting of landscape of a bay. Her wavy hair that tied into pony tail swung to the side, followed the wind rhythm that blew from an open window. She’s Kim Seo Hyun, 22 years old and worked as a dishwasher at a restaurant and on the same time as factory worker and her interest was painting. She had to do two works a day because of she wants to help her family. Even they’re not her real family, but she does loved them so much. Her real name is Seo Joo Hyun but she tried to erase her true name because for her, Seo Joo Hyun is a girl with a dark and sad past, a girl who always sad and weak, who always bring a bad luck towards the others. Her parents died when she’s only 6 and her uncle took care of her. But after her uncle further his studies in USA, he left her with her Aunt Seo, her father’s older sister. She just wanted Seohyun’s properties and doesn’t want to take care of her.

 She had a close friend and their background was definitely far different from each other. Krystal Wu who came from wealthy family, who born with a silver spoon in since she’s a baby and prettiest girl in her college. She’s only showed her nature’s side towards her family and Seohyun because they’re the only peoples who treasured her the most. She doesn’t have so much friend, just like Seohyun because both of them have the same thought, they hate hypocrite people and people who loves to ‘drama’.

She doesn’t care about Seohyun’s background because of she thought that sometime a good friend didn’t come from wealthy family like her. Just enough with the sincerity and understanding among each other. She loved befriend with Seohyun because she doesn’t talk too much and a good listener to her who has a big mouth who loves to talk. Krystal has a pair of brother and sister who always spoiled her too much. Well, she’s a giant baby at her house of course everyone would pamper her till to the max.

Seohyun put down her paintbrush and sat on the stool while stared at the dusk scenery; sun set on the horizontal line of the earth. A swarm of birds flied to their own nest because night and the moon would greet them sooner. As she in her deep thought, a pair of hands held her shoulder and massaged it slowly. Her plump lips curved into a smile as she shut her eyes, enjoyed the warm moment; a moment between a father and his daughter. Even though they didn’t have any blood related, but his loves towards her beyond the words that he could ever describe. He loves her so much.

 

     “Do you tired dear?” Mr. Kim broke the silent moment while his hands still massaged his daughter’s shoulder. Seohyun only nodded her head while her hands massaged at the back of her neck.

 

     “Get up and get some shower. Go.” Mr. Kim said while patted her shoulder, made her eyes widely open because of shocked.

 

     “Appa. I’m tired. Just a minute.” Seohyun whined cutely and pouted. Mr. Kim laughed and ruffled her hair.

 

     “No no no, just go. Faster!”

 

Seohyun rose up from the stool lazily and walked to the end of her room, took a blue towel and hang it around her neck. Mr. Kim shook his head and watched his daughter went out from that room before he’s also rode his wheelchair out from her room.

 

 

Seohyun put her safety coat in her locker before take out her sneaker shoes, changed it with her safety boots. She packed her bag pack and ready to go out from the change room of the factory. Her shift for today already ended 15 minutes ago and now she was in hurry, her job at the restaurant would start in half an hour more. She loosened her hair from tight tied and walked hurriedly to the main gate of the factory. When she’s about to walk out from the factory’s area, a young man stopped her track by stood in front of her. She looked up to see who was it that dared enough to stop her who was in hurry.

 

     “Joonmyun-shi.” Only that she could mutter for this time. The latter only smile while studied her pretty feature.

 

     “Just for a minute, Joohyun-shi. Can we talk?” Joonmyun spoke as the lady in front of him kept looking at her watch.

 

     “I’m really sorry for that Joonmyun-shi but I don’t have time. I need to go.” With that, Seohyun walked and left him behind, who kept calling her over and over. He sighed in disappointment while looked at her figure before she lost in the crowded people in the bus.

 

     “When I can confess to you Seo Joo Hyun?”

 

 

 

*

 

 

Seohyun quickly tied her long hair and wore her apron before place her bag on the shelf in the staff room. She’s almost late for her second work for that day. Even her boss was a nice man, but she doesn’t want to take any opportunity on him, she doesn’t want her boss feel like that. Then, she wore a cap and walked out from the staff room, headed to the back of the restaurant. There, her co-worker already started to wash the kitchen utensils that the chef would use for cook. Seohyun quickly doing her work without she realize that someone was staring at her from afar. He liked the belle since she’s started her work there, on her first day. Not that he liked her in a special case but he liked the way she worked out her job and she’s very commitment in doing her job. That’s why he liked her but he doesn’t know that his heart also have been hook by her.

Zhang Yixing or mostly known as Lay were the owner of the restaurant and have few skill workers because he got help by his old friend, Kris Wu. A young successful businessman who also known as a playboy of the town alongside with his close cousin, Xi Luhan. But his cousin no longer a playboy because he’s already engaged with Im Nana, a designer. Kris knew all of Lay’s staff except her because she’s a new worker besides Kris also now busied with his work. He didn’t drop by his restaurant at a long time alongside with his cousin. If Kris knew her, Lay’s bet that he would make her as one of his collection. But Lay also trust that Seohyun was not a girl that easily would fall into a thick pocket man because of her personality who didn’t like to talk especially with the opposite gender and she’s also didn’t know how to socialize with other workers.

 

     “This is your salary for this month Seohyun.” Lay handed him a brown enveloped that contain few bucks in it. Seohyun just nodded her head while curved a small smiles. His heart skip a bit. It was his first time watched her smile and b eyes because before this she always hide her perfect feature under her black cap that she wore during her work time.

 

     “Thank you sir. I will work harder.” She bowed herself in front of her superior while smiling. “May I proceed with my work sir?” She asked before Lay just could reply her with a nod. Actually he wanted to spend more times with her but he knew that he couldn’t. She’s hard to approach.

When Seohyun about to twist the doorknob, someone was twisting it from the outside. She doesn’t see who was it but one this that she’s confirmed with was that guy in front of her was a tall man with a black suit. She doesn’t want to do any interactions so she left immediately after the door was open widely. The tall man only looked at her figure that went to the kitchen.

 

    

     “Who is it? Your new worker huh?” Kris asked as soon as he closed the door. Lay who was happy with his friend absence quickly made his way towards the tall man.

 

     “Yeah, my new worker. Welcome man, it’s been so long we didn’t meet.” Lay pulled his comrade into a brother hug and lead the latter towards the sofa.

 

     “She’s pretty though. Does she has a boyfriend? Well I’m really sorry. I’m busy with my life now. You know.”

 

     “Wu Fan, she’s my worker. Don’t test my worker. Yea I know you’re always been busy with your work and chicks are everywhere.” Lay giggled while poured down green tea into a cup before handed it to Kris. Kris could smirked and sipped his tea.

 

     “Well I’m your partner right? So maybe I have that right to know all of your worker because they’re also my worker too. Don’t worry, I won’t bite them.” Lay took a seat in front of the handsome young man before replied him.

 

     “Ya I know but your way too.. I’m scared my workers will scare of you.”

 

     “No worries, I won’t scared them instead, they would loves me like they loves you.” The man with sweet words. That’s only Lay could sum up. He’s be his friend since in their high school years at Daeyoung Boys School, a top school because of its great achievements in academics and sports. Kris was on basketball team back then meanwhile Lay was an athlete. Lay knew Kris’ interest towards women since they start their acquaintance. Kris always assume that he doesn’t love women but women does love him because of his money. So why need to push away the greatest creature on the earth? He should enjoyed it. Do a cat push a fish away? Hell no. 

 

 

 

 

Well, this is my first chapter. How is it?

Do love it ya?

Love you guys.