Chapter 6

Cause You're My Destiny

“Sulli-yaaaa!!! Wake up!!” my mom rushed my sleep

“eomma, please let me sleep for an hour again, okay? I’m exhausted”

“no, Sulli-ya. Wake up. Prepare your self. Ppali!”

“eomma, we will go to somewhere, will we?”

“no, Sulli-ya. You’ll go with Kai to order your wedding dress”

“eomma, can I just rest my self? I’m exhausted for preparing my wedding”

“your wedding just 1 month left Sulli-ya. We should prepare it quickly”

“okay okay eomma okay”

I can hear the car’s horn from my room. It should be Kai I thought.

“okay, let’s go to the outside. Kajja” my mom grabbed my arm

“Annyeong Haseyo,aunty” he said

“annyeong Jongin-ah. have you eaten your breakfast?”

“ah ne aunty. We will be leaving first aunty. Kajja, Sulli-ya”

“annyeong eomma”

I sat beside Kai. I didn’t play the music like before, I just sat like a statue. Silent. That’s all I can do

“Mianhae, Sulli-ya”

“what for?”

“for ruin the day when we decided to order the cake” he said

“gwenchana. Everything has been going on its way now”

“don’t pretend like that Sulli-ya, I know you’re still mad at me”

“you always said,’don’t pretend’ seriously I’m sick of that word. I can’t understand what do you mean, Kai” I yelled him. He just drove the car silently.

We entered the bridal gown office. I looked around the office. Gosh, those gown are beautiful!

“miss, can I help you?” the employee asked me

“ah ne. I’m searching for my wedding gown. My mom called this office already”

“ah, Mrs. Choi?”

“ne”

“please come this way. We’ve prepared some gowns for you”

So, I just followed her. Kai did too. The assistant brought some gowns for me.

“Kai, how about this?” I asked

“no,I don’t like it. It’s too y for you”

“this one?”

“no, it’s too plain for you”

“you will ruin today, as you ruined the day when we decided to buy the cake, huh?”

“no Sulli-ya.I just give you my thought. If you don’t like that, you can choose the one that you one. But, try this one” he gave me a gown

“Miss, have you decided the gown?” the employee asked me again

“ne, I’ll try this one” I said

“okay, please come this way.” She brought me to the dressing room.

I stood up in front of the mirror. Oh my God! His opinion is right. How can this gown matched me so good. I meant.. so ing good! I walked out from the dressing room.

“hm… Kai, how do I look?”

He turned his body. He stood up. He looked me with what-the-hell-is-going-on sight. He blinked his eyes

“Good. That’s match to your body” he said

Kai Pov

Actually I don’t like to bother a girl who wants to shop. For some clothes I meant. They will take the time so long, looks to the clothes. And being fickle. And here I am. In the bridal gown office for my wife. No. I mean, someone that I don’t want to marry with. She asked me for the gown. I gave her my opinion. She said, I wanted to ruin this day. Hey, how can she be negative thinker like that? So I just picked the gown perfunctory. Actually no. I picked it because that gown caught my attention. How will Krys will be if she wear this gown I thought. So, I picked it and gave it to her. He went to the dressing room. Oh God! I know it will be like this. So long, I meant. Maybe that gown can’t match to her body since I knew that she’s quite fat. Then, here I am. Stood up like a fool. Stared at her like this, felt like somebody said hey dude, conscious from your own imagination! So I blinked my eyes. I was too shock to see her with that gown. “Good. That’s match to your body” I said.

End pov