Chapter 19

Cause You're My Destiny

I woke up in the next morning with wondering. How could I move to the bed? If I’m not mistaken, I slept on the sofa, not on the bed. But, where’s Kai? Has he waken up? Where did he go?

Flash back

“Sulli-ya, have you slept?” Kai asked Sulli

“not yet. Why?”

“I can’t sleep. Aaah it will be so good if someone make a hot chocolate for me”

“did you say that I should make a hot chocolate for you?” Sulli asked in sarcasm tone

“hey, I didn’t say like that”

“so?”

“I just give a code for you. I thought you’re a sensitive person. But not. Don’t you think I’m pitiful?”

“so you use a trick for me to make you a hot chocolate, huh?”

“ah, I didn’t say like that. But if you give me your pitiable, please make me a hot chocolate. Since you knew that I’m sick”

“shero. Make it by your self. I gotta sleep right now. Annyeong Kai”

“huhuhuhu I’m so pitiful. How can I sleep with a sick feeling without hot chocolate whenever there’s a healthy person here, but she didn’t want to help me”

“disgusting”

“you didn’t sleep?”

“aish. Okay okay I’ll make it to you”

“hehe. gomawo Sulli-ya” he woke up and smiled like a crazy one

Sulli’s pov

Seriously this jerk… whoaah if I live like this, I think God will take my soul soon. Yeah, I knew that he’s unwell now, but can’t he look at his self? He’s not that so sick. He can make it by his self. God, why did you make me like a kind person like this?!

End pov

“Kai, here’s your hot chocolate”

“aaah! This is so hot! Ya, you did it in your purpose huh?! You didn’t make it sincerely?!”

“you babo! Geurae, don’t drink it if you don’t like it!” Sulli walked to the sofa. She tried to sleep but she couldn’t

“Sulli-ya”

“mm?”

“gomawo”

“what for?”

“for everything. For cleaned my blood when I got fight with Kris. For made me a breakfast. For the hot chocolate, and for…”

“what?”

“anyio. Forget it”

Kai didn’t know that Sulli smiled a little inside her blanket because of his words

Kai’s pov

I couldn’t sleep tonight. Ah maybe because I’m sick and feels unwell. Maybe hot chocolate could make me sleepy I thought, but, I’m too lazy to make it. I asked her, if she didn’t mind to make it. She refused it firstly. Yeah, if I were her, I didn’t want too. But, I gave her some code. Who knows she will change her mind and make me a hot chocolate? Yeah, it worked. Because I knew, my wife is a kind person. Wait. What did I say? Wife? Yeah we’ve married. So, it doesn’t matter if I call her as my wife, right? She gave me a hot chocolate which has she made. too hot. Yeah, the name tell us it’s a hot chocolate, but this is too hot. I guess she didn’t make it sincerely. She said if I don’t like it, then, don’t drink it. But I had no choice. You know right that I couldn’t sleep. I thanked to her. For everything. But she didn’t answer me. at least to say,”yeah, your welcome” gezzzz. 5 minutes, 10 minutes, until 15 minutes had gone. Maybe she’s sleeping I thought. Yeah, that was right. I came closer to her. She didn’t seems comfortable with the sofa. Yeah, no one likes to sleep in sofa. I moved her to the bed. Uuh, You have to know that she’s heavy.

End pov

author's lovely note:

hello guys. kyaa finally my midterm test has ended X3 *dancing*

tumblr_m8fbf6dVVY1qajj4do1_250.gif

thank you so much for your support <3 I hope the scores will be good :3

it's nice to update my story again, so, I hope u guys be glad for it :)