Chapter 36

Cause You're My Destiny

“Sulli-ya, are you prepared yet?” Sulli’s mom asked her so loud out from her room. But the question hasn’t replied yet. Sulli was so busy with her own thoughts.

“Hey baby, what’s going on?” her mom took a step closer to her daughter. “still thinking of him, my dear?” asked her mother with full of love and still Sulli’s hair.

“Oh eomma? When did you come in?” asked Sulli lazily

“You didn’t even realize that your mom is here” answer her mom with a smile. “Baby, listen. I know this is so hard for you to through but believe me, everything will be alright as long as you let the time ease your pain” said her mom. Sulli just nodded.

“Gomawo, eomma. Thank you for always be there for me. Anytime, everytime” Sulli said while hugging her mom. Yes, she told her parents about everything. Not really about everything. Just about her plan to divorce with Kai. Of course her parents were so shocked at the first, and asked her about the reason why? But being a sincere person is really her off, she just told her parents that she saw her husband was making out with another person without telling her name. her father was so mad, of course. To know the fact that his only daughter is being hurt by her husband.

“So, what are you looking for, honey? Let’s get ready. We will have so much fun” her mom left her after she planted a kiss with full of love on her forehead.

Time had passed an hour after her mom visited her at her own room. And there were they. They were having fun at the mall. Trying to forget everything. And if the thing doesn’t work, at lease to ease the pain a little.

“Sulli-ya, are you okay?” asked her mom after noticing that her daughter’s face a bit pale

“Hum? Sure, eomma. I’m okay” said her with a smile

“but baby you don’t look like you’re okay. Had you gotten a breakfast before?”  Sulli just shook her head.

“Let’s get something to be eaten first” her mom grabbed her hand and leaded her to the restaurant

Like what have I said before, you will never know what will happen to you a second later. You can’t predict anything unless you’ve through the moment. Sulli waited for her mother’s appearance because her mother told her that she needed to go to the rest room. She just find. At lease she thought so, even though she really hate to wait something.

“Sulli-ssi? Are you really Ms. Choi Seol Ri?” asked a man who passed through her

“Yes, what’s wrong?” asked her curiously

“Oh I guess you don’t know me because you’ve never met me before, besides, he will never introduce me with you before” his words just brought Sulli with confusing.

“I’m Kim Junmyeon. Your husband is my boss. I’m his secretary” he continued to introduce himself. But, wait. If Junmyeon-ssi is Jongin’s secretary, what does Krystal do at his office then? She thought.

“How could you know me?” asked Sully. Confusedly, of course.

“I often saw your picture on Mr. Kim’s desk. He must love you so much for placing your picture on his desk. So I’m probably not mistaken, ain’t I?” asked him with a friendly smile

“Ms. Choi? Are you okay?” asked Suho because Sulli didn’t reply anything. “I’m really sorry if I said wrong. But I have to go now. It’s such an honor to meet you, Ms. Choi” then he bowed.

Just a moment, finally her mom backed from the rest room. Noticing her daughter face is more pale than before, she asked her

“Baby, are you really okay?” asked her mom. She was really worried.

“Eomma, I think I have to go to the rest room” she then left her mom to go. But she only took a few step to the rest room. Anything were so dark for her. She couldn’t see anything. She just laid on the floor, realizing that she has no energy to stand up. She just closed her eyes.

A few hours later, Sulli woke up. But she had no idea where she was, because the place is really unidentified by her. She never knew that place. The room was filled by white color, a sharp smell of medicine. I should be at hospital she thought.

“baby, you are awake!” said her mom. She could clearly see that there were a tears on her mom’s eyes

“eomma, where I am?” asked her

“Baby, you are at hospital. You collapsed a moment ago at the restaurant” her mom kissed her palm hand

“Good afternoon, Ms. Choi. Glad to know that you are awake already” greeted the doctor

“Doctor, how is my daughter condition?” asked her mother worriedly

“Your daughter’s condition is really well, Ms. Choi. She just need intake some energy from foods. And she’s a bit stress too. But gladly, her baby’s condition isn’t in bad condition” doctor said

“B… baby?! What did you mean, Doctor?” asked Sulli. She was really confused. Really. How could she meet so many confusing things in the same day? First, Suho’s appearance. Then, Doctor’s statement.

“You may have not checked your condition yet, Ms. Choi Seol Ri. But congratulation. You’re pregnant. There’s a baby inside your tummy”

“W.. WHAT?!”

OMOMOMOMOOOOO!! Sulli's pregnant, who's excited? >o<

anyway, thank you so much to keep supporting me to write this ff until end *bowed*

it seems so short even I wrote this until it reached 3 pages huuuuh

by the way, HAPPY HOLIDAY GUYS!!

tumblr_moj2o6Ua4G1rx49bho1_500.gif

PS: Don't be a silent reader, because silent reader isnt good /? hahaha

please subscribe and leave your comment so i can see your reaction kkkk~

Please follow my twitter account: @JIMI_OK, so we can get along there kkkk