Monday

7 Days of Falling in Love

The bell rings. It's time to go home.

You and your classmates let out sighs of relief. Bomi nudges your arm and makes you turn to look at her.

"What?"

"Hurry up. I want to be at home as soon as possible."

"Be patient, Bomi."

You put your bag on your shoulders and follow Bomi to get out of the classrooms. You two are walking to the schoolgate with Bomi clings on your arm. When you almost arrive, you notice that the gate is a bit crowded than usual. You see some of the girls are whispering to each other, making you wondering what's happening. The first thing that you see in front of the gate is a guy who's sitting on motorcycle. Here you are finally understand what makes the girls around you, linger at the gate. Even though that guy is wearing helmet and you can't see his face, but you are sure that he is so cool, as cool as his motorcycle. From the uniform that he's wearing, you know he isn't your schoolmate.

The guy on motorcycle suddenly gets off from his ride when he's seeing you, or that's what you're thinking. He walks slowly towards you while undoing his helmet. Everything becomes slow motion for you and all the people who's happening to be there. When the helmet is no longer covering his face, it's time for you for gasping some air. He's Yongguk. The basketball player number 5 from Cheonsa High School. He smirks at you then stops in front of you.

"Hi, Miss-Who-Doesn't-Want-To-Tell-Her-Name."

Once again, this guy makes you speechless. From the corner of your eye, you can see Bomi is also jaw dropping. You are staring at him, still can't believe with what you see.

"We meet again." He speaks slowly. Only you and Bomi who are able to hear his voice.

"How do you know I'm studying here?"

"You aren't from Cheonsa, so you must be from the other school because you supported the team that againts us yesterday."

You give a smile. "I could be a random girl from somewhere who just wanted to watch a basketball game you know."

He smiles back at you. "My feeling said you're here and I'm not wrong. So here I am now......you still remember what you promised me yesterday, don't you?"

"Of course I do."

He lets out his hand and offer to you. "My name is Bang Yongguk. And you?"

You shake his hand. "My name is Kim Saejin."

You can see a victory smile on Yongguk's face. "Kim Saejin hmm. Pretty name. Nice to meet you, Saejin."

You chuckle. "Nice to meet you too, Yongguk."

"Aren't you the guy that have made our school lost yesterday?" Bomi suddenly pops in, making you realize it isn't just you and Yongguk here.

"I guess so...." He looks at Bomi for a while before turns to look at you again. "See you tomorrow, Saejin!"

"Tomorrow? For what?" You look at him, surprise.

"I'll come back again to know your number."

You form your mouth into an O because you still confuse with Yongguk. He's here already why he doesn't just ask for your number right now.

"Hey~you can ask for her number now. Why do you have to wait until tomorrow?" Bomi comes into you and Yongguk's conversation again, she's telling exactly what's in your mind.

"I know. But I want to make Saejin can't stop thinking about me today. All day long." He smiles sweetly at you and walks backwards. "See you tomorrow, Saejin. Thanks for today."

He wears his helmet again and gets on his motorcycle. He turns the engine on. He salutes you with his two fingers then goes with his ride.

"Saejiiiiiiiiinnnn...why don't you tell me about your encounter with him yesterday?" Bomi slaps your arm.

"Ehmmm...I think you won't be interested."

"Impossible. I know you two flirted with each other during the game."

You giggle, remembering yesterday's moment.

"You like him too, don't you?"

"Hmmmmm....." you smile teasingly.

"He's handsome and so hot you know. And you're beautiful. You two will be a perfect couple."

You can't help but feel your cheeks reddened. You can't deny that when the first time you saw him, you are attracted to Bang Yongguk. And the way he came to your school just to know your name makes you like him more.

"Ayeeeee finally someone succesfully steals Miss Saejin's heart!"

"Bomi, stop it!"

"Look at your face, that's a falling-in-love-face."

"Bomi!!!"

Bomi laughs then runs to the bus stop and you chase after her.