Wednesday

7 Days of Falling in Love

You walk out from science club room nervously and your mind is full with Bang Yongguk. You decide to go to restroom first before meeting him.

You stare at your reflection in the mirror then wash your face. You put some facial foam on your face that you always bring in your bag. After washing your face, you comb your straight long hair while staring at your reflection in the mirror. You suddenly smile after realizing this is your first time, you make yourself look better before meeting someone. You are about to put some powder on your face, but then you decide to not use it, because it will look obvious that you try to look good in front of him. You glance to the watch in your left wrist and gasp when you're noticing it's already at five-thirty. You put your facial foam, comb, and face powder back to your bag and immediately get out of the restroom.

You run after getting out of the restroom and mentally slap yourself for wasting the time. But, before you arrive the gate, you stop running, take a deep breath, then walk gracefully as if you haven't run just now then you try to make an expression that you haven't been waiting to meet him all day long. 

You see him sitting on his motorcycle. He's checking his cellphone and hasn't noticed your arrival yet. You walk slowly toward him and nudge his arm gently.

"Hi." You smile a little when he looks at you.

He smiles widely. "Hi."

"I'm sorry for making you wait."

"It's okay." He's getting off from his motorcycle then take something from beside it. It turns out a pink helmet.

You stare at the pink helmet with no clue. He moves closer to you then out of nowhere he puts that pink helmet on your head. He helps you to fasten it. You can only widened your eyes and look at him when he's doing that. He smiles sweetly after putting the helmet on you.

You're still standing and dumbfounded. Yongguk put his own black helmet then wearing it. You still keep staring at him, don't know what to say because you're still shocked with his sudden action.

"Let's go now." He smiles again.

You blink your eyes and finally back to your senses. "Hmm where?"

"I'll take you home." He answers while getting back on his motorcycle.

"W-what?"

"Why? You don't want?"

You're still looking at him, agape. Yongguk is seriously one of unpredictable persons ever.

"Get on now. I promise I won't kidnap you."

You chuckle and feel relax after hearing his joke. "Okay."

You get on his motorcycle carefully. And the first thing that welcomes you after sitting behind him is his smell. Oh man, this boy smells so good.

"You ready?"

You get closer to his ear. "Yess!!"

A minute later, you and Yongguk are already on the street. Yongguk rides his motorcycle in steady pace, not too fast not too slow. But you're in the dilemma, you don't know where to put your hands. Shall you put your hands on his shoulders, or around his waist? You decide to put your hands on each sides his motorcycle. You think it's so awkward to put your hands around his hands, even just thinking about that makes your cheeks reddened.

"Where's your home?" Yongguk half yells.

"Behind Apgujeong department store." You yell back so that he can hear you.

"Ah I see. Let's go there now, Princess!"

You chuckle again and unknowingly you slap his back. You hear his laughter and it makes you smile brightly.

Your house isn't far from your school. When you're taking bus, it only needs fifteen minutes to arrive. You don't know why you feel sad when Yongguk's motorcycle is already arriving in the area where you live.

"My house is on the corner." 

Yongguk stops his motorcycle right in front of your house. You get off of it slowly, then undoing the pink helmet. 

"Thanks for taking me home. Do you want to go inside?"

"I want to, but not now, I have group project to be done after this. But really thanks for offering though." He smiles at you.

"Okay, next time you should then. Oh here's your helmet. Thanks again." You offer the pink helmet to him.

He takes it while smiling. "I'll call you later after finishing my project. If I didn't fall asleep"

"Hmmm..I shall wait for it then."

We both laugh, remembering our conversation over phone last night.

He caresses your hair and makes you shiver. "I'll have to go. See you."

"Bye. Be careful."

He nods then goes with his motorcycle. You keep standing in front of your house until you see his motorcycle turn left at the corner and out of your sight. You go inside your house happily.

 

*****

 

You are about to sleep when your cellphone is vibrating. You get a ktalk message from Yongguk and suddenly smile. It's already twelve in the midnite.

Have you slept?

Not yet.

Ah, I want to call you but too tired.

Then don't. Take a rest, Yongguk. ^^

I know right. But I miss you :(

Ummm I think I miss you too :p

I know you do :p I'll sleep now

I'll sleep too. Goodnight ^^

Night, Saejin. I'll meet you in your dream (;

Kyaa~ don't!! You'll scare me :p lol

What? -_- come in my dream then (:

What will I get if I come to your dream?

A handsome prince! 

Whoooo?????

Bang Yongguk ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Kyaaaa~~~you are so narcist!! :p

You'll get a special gift then. You will get...................

Get what???

Something :p Night Saejin. Goodbye 

 

You laugh out loud. Gosh, this guy is really know how to make you smile. You stare at your screen phone again then reply him before you go to sleep.

Goodnight, Yongguk