Chapter 4

Coffee Crazed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Sehun thinks this could be the worst day ever, he over slept from staying up all night thinking about this day and the traffic jam right now didn’t help. Why did he have to choose the lotte world again? He ruffles his hair messily, thanks to over sleeping- he didn’t have the chance to style his hair the way he wanted it, too. But Oh Sehun doesn’t mind, he just wanted to get there as fast as possible and try not to make his angel (his preferred nickname for the barista) wait too long, he’s already twenty minutes late and he’s not so sure if the angel would like him.

“Ugh. Come on, come on!” Sehun groans in frustration and bangs his head on the steering wheel, it hurts like hell and he cursed again for being stupid. He thinks it’s all Chanyeol’s fault, still.

The car behind his; honked and he immediately looked up to see the traffic finally moving. Sehun bites his lip, what excuse would he offer to his angel? He couldn’t say he over slept, he would think that Sehun wasn’t paying attention which was the exact opposite and Sehun predicts that he could turn into a blabbing mess if that happens.

Well, whatever happens, he promised to try his best- and try, really try not to embarrass his self too.

-

“I’m so sorry I’m late there was a traffic jam and I tried my best to find something to make it up to you and all I manage is-” Sehun starts at the man who looks up to him with innocent eyes, Sehun starts to feel guilty. His angel could’ve been waiting for hours! (It’s only in his imagination.)

“It’s fine--” Sehun immediately piped in and pushed a box of cupcakes forward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter