Chapter 1

Coffee Crazed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun thinks that it was all Chanyeol’s fault. He shouldn’t be here in his late afternoons and enjoying another round of coffee that will make him a little more hyper than usual, not that he minds at all. But still, he couldn’t find the words to describe and curse his freakishly tall hyung. It was his entire fault that he’s stuck in this little coffee shop and admiring the barista’s back view.

Damn that Chanyeol hyung.

“What would you like to order?” he came up to the counter and was greeted by the baby faced barista, and then there goes his heart- along with the ends of his crinkled eyes.

“Another coffee? Don’t you think you’re drinking a little more than usual?” the barista half-jokes, Sehun knew he was but he was left with no other options. He wanted to stay and he couldn’t stand anything other than coffee. Sehun’s voice was suddenly stuck in his throat, even the baby faced barista’s voice sounded angelic.

He made note that his nickname for the other was too long, remind him to change it some time.

“P-project. Can’t stay up.” Sehun lamely answers; he noticed the barista looked at his table- crap. There was no paper there. Nevertheless, the barista only nodded and smiled. Sehun almost wanted to face palm his forehead right there and then. Maybe he should invite one of the guys over if he’s going to visit this coffee shop.

“Luhan! Can you take care of order number 10? Pretty please?” a young looking male came out f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter