Chapter 3

Coffee Crazed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“So you just said yes to him?!” Minseok looks at Luhan in disbelief and Luhan only shrugged.

“He was pretty cute.”

Minseok could almost swear he could imagine strangling the Sehun guy, Luhan had told him how he was asked out at work by one of their daily customers. Luhan doesn’t really say yes to anyone so it made Minseok frustrated how he just casually said yes to someone he barely know because he was cute. Because he was cute. Because he was freaking cute. That was the only reason Luhan gave out to him and he felt like ripping his hairs out.

“I could be cute too!” he says and adds a pout to which Luhan dismisses as another tantrum.

“Well, have you asked me out?” Luhan counters and Minseok’s eyes widened. His eyes widened in realization. Why didn’t he ask Luhan out sooner?

“Will you go out with me?” Minseok said and follows Luhan to the kitchen. Their apartment was small and the two rented it near the coffee shop to be able to work properly.

“No, Minseok. I’ve already said yes to Sehun.” Luhan smiles at him and dismisses him with a wave of his hand to eat in private. Minseok sits across Luhan and pouts like a child at him.

“Seriously, Minseok? You’re older than me, stop acting cutely.” Luhan chuckles and opens a cup of ramen. Minseok’s eyes brightens and smiles widely.

“So you do admit that I’m cute! Ha!”

“I never said you weren’t.”

“Oh.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter