Chapter 2

Coffee Crazed
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you for reading~ enjoy~ and don't forget to comment your feels~ and ye, please upvote~

-Author-nim

“Sehun’s actually head over heels for that Hulan-Ruhan-whatever-his-name guy. If you look closely you could almost see him drooling while looking at him!”  Jongin says with a laugh and the whole group erupts with them too. Sehun scrunches his nose in annoyance; he chose not to bother with them. ‘Luhan. His name is Luhan.’ Sehun mutters and glares at his lunch as if it could do anything.

“Chanyeol, shush. You’re practically the same with Sehun. Don’t you remember last year?” Baekhyun smirks and Chanyeol almost choked on his water, he looked at Baekhyun wide-eyed.

“Baek!” he countered and there was a few snorts and laughs around the group.

“Hey, maybe we could come to that coffee shop and take a look at our maknae’s barista?” Kyungsoo suggests and Sehun only wanted to dig a hole for himself right there. He knew it was nice of Kyungsoo to say that and the other didn’t mean any harm, but bringing the whole group there could only result to disaster.

And disaster it was.

Sehun’s face is a few times redder than his necktie that he wears to school every day whilst his friends are looking at him from their table expectantly. Apparently, they had urged him to ask the unsuspecting barista out. How Sehun agreed was a mystery.

Sehun could almost imagine his self make a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter