Chapter 6

Do you remember me?

I woke up by the sound of someone by my side. When I fully opened my eyes, I saw Mark staring down at me like a zoo animal. I started giggling and pinched his cheeks, “ Aigoo namja chingu why do you look so cute right now! I really want to pinch your cheeks!!” I said cheerfully.

 

“ Baby, I’m not cute at all! I am manly!” Mark said with a pout.

 

“ Ayeee noooo! You are the cutest boy I ever saw! I am so lucky that I have a boyfriend like you.” I said.

 

“ Yah I thought you used to hate me because I was a jerk back then when I first met you.”, Mark said with a serious tone. Like what is with him and his serious face.

 

“ But then I fell for you right! You also fell for my hotness right!”, as I . He started blushing and became quite.

 

“ Hey when did you first meet me? Was it at the dance studio or somewhere else? It seems like I have seen you somewhere before?” questioned Mark.

 

“ Hmm? I never seen you anywhere before the dance studio meet up.” I pretended. I hoped that he wouldn’t find out that I’m his fan of some sort. Remember that time that I used to follow him and anticipate when he came into the cafe. Oh the good times, but wtf does he not remember me at all! I see him like every single day at the cafe. He is such a dumb person.

 

“ Eunbyul-shi? Sorry to disrupt your couple talk, but I came here to tell you that you are ready to go home now! Have fun!” , said one of the nurses while making sure the other patients were okay.

 

“ Finally I get to go home! Asa! I get to go back to school and meet up with oppa!” I said while feeling so excited.

 

“ Oppa? Who is this dude you are talking about! You never called me oppa young lady. Hmp!” said Mark with a cute voice.

 

“ Aigoo is my boyfriend jelly that I have an oppa? Chill out Mark, he has a girlfriend already.” I said.

 

“ Whew well that’s nice to know. Can you please go change so we can get out of the hospital? I want to take you somewhere.” Mark said impatiently.

 

I felt so excited right now! Wait what. Did he just ask me out on a date right now? Omfg fangirl feels all the way now. I wonder where Mark is going to take us though. Somehow I feel very nervous right now!

 

“ Oppa I’m ready now! Lets go!” , I yelled at him.

 

“ Awww you just called me oppa!”, said Mark.

 

“ Well do you not like it cuz I can just call you Mark if you like?” I replied as I walked away from him.

 

“ Wait I change my mind! Keep on calling me oppa! I like it better than Mark. WAIT FOR ME EUNBYUL! SLOW DOWN WOMAN!” , yelled back Mark.

 

When he caught up to me, our hands intertwined each other and stared into each others eyes like there was nothing else in this world.

 

 

Another update for all of you guys! Thanks for your support!

Remember to subcribe, comment and upvote!

Saranghaeyo readers!