Chapter 3

Do you remember me?

Mark POV:

      Did she actually run away with me without accepting my appology! That is so freakin rude! Or was I being to mean to her? GAHHHH! I'm confused, my head keeps on getting dizzer and my life got more complicated. Wait, does it mean a good or a bad sign?? Senpai( teacher in japanese) please help me!! Do you think that she would be crying right now! Goshhhh OMG what if I made a girl freakin cry? My image is getting better as a cold city guy (;  I heard whispers coming from the front door of the dance studio." Guys! Shhhh Mark hyung is going to hear us sooner or later? He was talking about a girl right??? OOO he has a girlfriend already! That's so lucky, I wished I had someone!", said all the members. I tipitoed to the door to scare them, but I ended up just opening the door. The moment I opened the door, the boys flew to the ground face forward. I thought to myself, gosh I really need to apologize to Eun byul fast. She will always be a mystery to me.

Eunbyul's POV:

   I came running down the streets with salty, and hot tears dropping on my face. Why does everyone has to look down on me? Just why? My parents died when I was young so I live with Eunhyuk oppa right now. At that time, things were tough and I thought of it again because of that stupid jerk. 

Flashback:

  " U.uu.uu.ma, A-a-appa, please oh please come back to your senses! I haven't even told you that I ever loved you back then.... Saranghaeyo....

Back to present Pyong!

   Maybe I just overreacted alittle bit.... I opened the doors to my house. My eyes were really red from crying and Eunhyuk oppa went over to me to see what was wrong. " YAH EUNBYUL! What happened? Who did this to you!! Let me beat him up for you!!" said Eunhyuk oppa with angry eyes. " Calm down yebo let her explain for peter's sake!", said his wife. Of course Eunhyuk oppa was worried, he always acted like an real appa and his wife accepted that and treated me like I was her own child. I should be thankful that I have these two wonderful people in my life, my life saviors. I went up the stairs in the house and to the dance room. Of course, Eunhyuk oppa knew I relieved my stress by dancing my heat out. I put my cd in to the sound system and started dancing. After awhile, I felt realy dizzy and really tired. I sweated so much that I had to change out to my tank top. Everything was swirling in my head, and everything went pitch black.

This is happening again and it will always happen forever

Last words before I fainted......

 

Author's Note: 

 I'm back with a short update >.< sorry for the short chapter though * bows 

I have been busy lately with essays and projects and hw. I kebsong everything right now

What! w0w Mark is different with Eun Byul around I wonder why (;

And why did eunbyul faint o.O

TUNE IN FOR THE NEXT UPDATE!

SUBCRIBE, UPVOTE, AND COMMENT^^