Chapter 2

Do you remember me?

  Today is the day where I'm going to dance practice. I tried to look my best, but then I do a lot of stunts while dancing so I have to wear something comfortable too. Dang it. So what should I wear today! Hmmm what about this? Nah this? Naw. Finally this is the oufit for me!

Maybe this is too much?? Ugh I need to stop worrying on my looks or else I'm going to be late for practice now.

 

    As I walked to the entrance of the dance studio, I saw the boys outside hanging out and not going inside. " Noona! Let's go in together!, said Jb the most cutest little boy I ever saw. I feel like a pedo- noona now aish. When I looked up from my feet, I saw Mr. Mystery. I said hi to him, but he just walked towards the dance studio leaving me blank. We all went in the dance studio as a group and Eunhyuk oppa yelled at us, " Yah kids don't make me yell at you! Why would you just hangout near the entrance! You are wasting time, that time could be used for dancing! Now go practice!" I know he would be mad at us the whole lesson and it would be really tiring. Never take dancing lessons with Eunhyuk oppa when he is mad cause you don't know what I have seen during my lifetime. That's it if I want to surive and actually live today, I have to use my secect weapon that my dongsaeng taught me. I put a fist next to my face and a pouty face to Eunhyuk oppa. " Oppa! Please don't be mad at me please! Bbuing Bbuing!^^", I said in a really cutesy voice.

     And there he goes crazy for my cutest. Of course my ageyo is the best! There was a new song that I wanted to dance to so I asked Eunhyuk oppa. " Oppa can we please learn Boy in Lov by bts pleasseeee."  Eunhyuk oppa said," okay we will learn it right now since I don't know what to do." The boys from Got7 looked at me liked a zoo animal. " Noona wants to dance to this song! Are you sure you want to dance to this song thought! Its really hard for a girl like you." , said Jackson. Dang there we go again. Boys think they are so talented than girls. " Well lets just she if she can last for the first few seconds. I bet she can't even start the dance.", Mr. Mystery said playful trying to keep his cool. Wow he is trying to keep his cool in now. Just wooow. I kept on watching the dance over and over to get the moves, while the boys were doing step by step on the  dance floor. They probably think I can't do this because I'm watching the dance over and over again because I don't get it. But I have a talent that only Eunhyuk oppa knows. 

    Just watching the dance over and over I can do the dance alone with no help like a piece of cake. The boys were half way learning the dance, while I just finished. Ha look who's the boss now. " I done learning the dance!", I said cheerfully. " What! Noona is done practing the dance! But you didn't even move and just sat there watching the dance over and over!". said Bam bam. " Yep I done!", I said out loud for Mr. Mystery to hear. He turned his head, smirked and said, " Then why won't you dance for us? Ladies first." I replied back, " Okay then. Oppa hit the beat for me." I tried my best and dancing, but it was so tiring , yet fun. The dance was really powerful to dance to though. After I was done with the dance, I was short on breath. The boys were staring at me again like I was some maniac that came from a different planet. Mr, Mystery's eyes were so big due to the shock that I could dance. 

   So what did you guys think about my dance? Was I fabulous or what? " Woahhh noona is soo awesome! Daebak!", said Yongjae. I looked at my watch and saw the time fly by so quick. I had to go home and help umma cook! I don't want umma to be tired all day long! I have to run now guys bye!!! All the boys said good night to me and stayed back to practice. I didn't Mr. Mystery guy, but then I heard a whisper next to my ear. " So you can actually dance woww!" I got really mad because I hate people joking with me that I could dance like a boy so I just left and ran home. I heard him yell and he said, " Dude I'm sorry that I teased you about your dancing,I didn't know that you were that good." But still I don't think I will be able to forgive him until he is serious about the apology. 

So why do I like you Mr. Mystery guy?

Maybe you have a charm that attracts me somehow.

 

Author's Note: Sorry for the late update again! I was supposed to suprise you on Valentine's Day with a chapter, but I lost time and didn't get to write a new chapter! Once again, suscribe, comment, upvote, and keep on supporting my fanfic! Thanksss bu baiiiii!^^