Chapter 1

Do you remember me?

     At the panda cafe, I always  saw this dude drinking a caramel macchiato listening to music through his earphones. I always wonder what he was actualy like in real life. The type of music he likes, or what his voice sounds like. This all seems like a mystery to me. You come into my life, but then you disappear when you are finished with your drink. You make me wonder more about you lately. During school I always thinking about you too. As soon as I step into the cafe, my eyes are looking for you. The guy that made my life a little bit more interesting  and more fun. Thank you for doing that Mr. Mystery.

One day after.

       Before I went to the Panda Cafe, I looked in the mirror to look at my clothes. Is this okay enough? What if he dosn't notice me today either? Ahhh ottake!

Ehh whatever I think I look fine. Then I headed out to Panda Cafe.

As I stepped into the lingering sent of coffee beans, my eyes tried to find that mystery guy again. I hope he is here though. Somehow he makes my heart fultter every single time I try to sneek a peek at him. Then I saw him sitting there in the corner drinking his caramel macchiato, listening to music while looking out through the glass windows of the cafe. I waited in line for my drink and I saw that Mr. Mystery was ready to leave the cafe. " Eun Byul-shi your caramel frappacino is done!", said one of the workers there. I kindly took my drink and followed him to whereever he was going. I was basically in stalker mode. Creepy right? But as a girl I felt curious of him and wanted to see what he did in daily life. Mr. Mystery was stopped at this dance studio. So he dances? That is what I do to. Wait what, he goes to the same dance studio as I go to? Dang it what if I run into him. Oh well, might as well go in and greet Eunhyuk oppa. 

When I went the dance studio, I saw 7 boys dancing to a really upbeat song that made me want to dance too. Eunhyuk oppa saw me stand there and said hi to me. " Hi best student in the world next to Mark~!", he said cutely. Who the heck is Mark?, I thought. Eunhyuk oppa dropped a beat for me to dance. After I danced the 7 boys were staring at me with amazment that I could do back flips and really complicated dance moves. Like they never saw someone dance like this before. I admit, I dance pretty well for a girl my age. Unlike any other girls that dance, I really have that compassion to bust moves anywhere I am at. Eunhyuk oppa praised me and said, " Eunbyul these are your new dance buddies! They wanted to learn more about dancing, so I decided to group them up with you since you are at the same level as them! Their group name is Got7!" 

The one with the blue grey-ish hair led the group and did their introductions.  Everyone introduced themselves for the execption of Mr. Mystery. I am starting to think that he is actaully a cold person. I just noticed this now, he is good-looking, but then he tends to have a blank face and stare into your eyes and figure out who you are actually. My thoughts were through my head and out the other end. This mystery guy made me even more interested into him. Actually, this is the first time that I like someone I guess? Does having intrest in that person mean that I like them? 

Well Mr. Mystery guy, it was nice seeing you. Hope to see you again somewhere else soon.

 

 


Author's note: Haiii guys! Sorry for the late update! >.< I don't even know when I could do the next update.

I hope that you like the first chapter of this story and continue reading, liking, commenting, subscribing, and

upvote it! Thanks for reading this!^^

- thatkoreangirl