Chapter 5

Do you remember me?

" Honey dear I can't it but to say, you are in a hosital.", said Eunhyuk oppa with a sad voice. I hated hospitals the most. Its not because I'll get lonely, but I have a really bad past here. Oppa always tried to lighten up my mood and I was thankful for that. Many people wouldn't understand my posotion right now. I start to panick every single time that memory pops up in my mind. I have to keep my calm right now or else something might happen to me. 

    It has been a week already, and I am still in the hospital. The doctors say that I'm not " ready" yet, but it seems to me that I am totally healthy and fit. The got7 boys started to come visit me every single day. The hospital is pretty boring, so I longed for their presence in the hopsital.

" NONAAAAAAAA I MISSED YOU!!!!!!", said Bam bam

" We got you all your favorite foods! I hope you like it", said everyone except for Mark in sync.

I thought that Mark would change after that fight we had, but I guess wrong. The boys spent their whole day in the hospital with me and I felt pretty sorry. I wanted them to go hangout outside, but they chose to stay with me instead. How cute! All of the boys started dancing to their new song that they composed " I like you" All the sudden, Mark came up to your hopital bed and said, " I like you" and started smirking. Should I take that saying with sincere thoughts or was this all just a prank. As I known, Mark and I are basically frenemies. He would joke around with me like that. After their performance was over, I started giggling like a crazy person and clapped like a seal. 

" Why are you laughing dongsaeng-ah!" said Jb with a cute pout on his face.

I said back teasing him, " You guys looked so childish!"

" Yah how do we look childish to you! All of us are older than you!", yelled Mark 

" Ahem may I say that I am younger than her" said Bam Bam.

" Hey Mark, we have to get going somewhere so we'll leave you to alone! HAVE FUN!" yelled out JB while everyone was running to the exit.

" Well I guess its just you and me then." said Mark with a quite voice.

Ayeee what! Why is he talking like that. Don't tell me that he was actually serious about liking me. How would he like such an ugly girl like me? Uh oh wait why is my heart beating so fast right now? I feel like having a heart attack! I am going to die today! EEEKKKKKK! I have feelings for Mark, should I tell me beofre I die today? Aish why is this so hard. Just tell him before you die you dumbo.

" Ilikeyounotasafriendbutasaguy!" I rushed by words on purpose so he couldn't catch what I was saying.

" Huh? Did you just say that you like me right now?" Mark said with a sly voice and smirking

I looked down onto my hospital bed and started blushing.

" So I guess its a yes? Earth to Eunbyul did you hear what I just said?" questioned Mark

I just kept on looking down at my bed. Should I reply to him or not. Aish what is this. It makes me look like a fool right now. The thing is that I wonder if he also has feelings for me. I fell for a cold-city image guy, but he is so nice in the inside. Should I hide my feelings for the sake of my life and his? A long silence was at rest until Mark spoke with a really quite voice.

" Its okay Eunbyul. I also feel the same way as you. I never treated you like a real girl before and now I feel stupid to all of my actions towards you. That song that we danced a few minutes ago was composed by me. It was just for you. After the song I was supposed to ask you out, but now is the time." said Mark with a caring voice.

My mind was spinning around like crazy now. Hold up and spin back to the part that he said that he liked me.  HE LIKES ME! HALLA FOR A DOLLA! * FANGIRLS LIKE CRAZY, but I keep that feeling in the insides.

" So, the girl that made my heart beat like crazy, will you go out with me?" , said Mark with a voice that had no confidence at all.

" Yes, of course I would like to go out with you!", I replied back to him.

" I mean this relationship doesn't have to go really fast, but just slow enough that you can handle it okay? I don't want us to feel uncomfortable" said Mark really fast.

I thought this was the happiest day of my life even though I was in the hopsital. We started getting closer after we offically became girlfriend and boyfriend. Our giggles can be heard from across the room. He is like a flower that is blooming in my garden and I hope this feeling will last forever. As the day past by, it was getting really late so I told Mark to go home and rest. It took me a lot of convincing for him to get out of my room in the hospital. We said bye each other and then he starting walking out the door. Somehow I felt that I needed Mark besides me, or maybe I felt like something was missing when he started walking. I just realized that I have fallen really hard for Mark Tuan. While Mark was going at the door, he stopped and looked at me and said, " Saranghae my princess" and that would just make my night making me feel safe in the dark when I went to sleep with a smile.

             Author's Note:

Finally a chapter! I hope you guys liked it^^

Upvote, subscribe, and write comments below!