Moving Forward

Order of the Wolf

Hansol quickly conjured up some clothes for the lions as Hojoon and Byungjoo climbed up onto the rooftop.

 

“You did it… great work Hansol,” Hojoon said with a smile.

 

“Aww man! I missed the fight!” Byungjoo cursed under his breath.

 

“Trust me, it’s not something you wanted to be around for,” Sehyuk said as he rubbed his head.

 

“I’m really sorry you guys… I promise I’ll do whatever I have to do to atone for what happened here today,” Kidoh said softly.  Jenissi, Nakta and Sanggyun climbed up onto the rooftop seconds later.

 

“He’s gone,” Jenissi said.

 

“Who’s gone?” Hansol asked.

 

“Jiwon… we searched the entire campus and we couldn’t find him anywhere.  He probably bailed once he realized his plan was going south,” Sanggyun said.

 

“Forget about him… we have a lot of things to attend to.  Hansol, get us back to the hideout… all of us,” Sehyuk said.  Hansol complied, teleporting them back to the safety of the hideout in a bright flash of light, just as police and paramedics arrived.

 

 It took about ten minutes for him to recite Hojoon’s chant backwards and give the other wizards their powers back.

 

“Should we perform a mind wipe?  We can’t just let everyone know we exist, can we?” Hojoon asked.  Everyone in the room, including Sehyuk, looked at Hansol.

 

“You want me to decide?” he asked in disbelief.

 

“Well, you are the child of prophecy,” Sehyuk replied.  Hansol thought for a moment, before finally making a decision.

 

“We should let them know,” he said.  Everyone gasped at his words.

 

“But, they won’t understand.  They’ll turn against you,” Nakta said.

 

“The only way to move forward is to come out of hiding, this is a new era you guys, and we have to take charge of it,” Hansol replied, impressed at his own words.

 

“It’ll definitely help if they have humans on their side… you have the full support of the knights, right guys?” Kidoh said.  Nakta and Sanggyun nodded in unison.

 

“We’re gonna have a lot of explaining to do about the damage done to the campus, you guys ready to take that kind of heat?” Xero wondered.

 

“As long as we’re together, we can handle anything,” Hansol said with a smile.

 

  The four factions, dragons, lions, wizards and knights, exited the hideout.  As they walked through the field, Hansol remembered his first day, and how nervous and shy he was.  He couldn’t have even imagined that his first year at Arario would end up this way, but he couldn’t be happier that it did.  Now he was a part of something.  He had somewhere that he truly belonged, and a group of friends, no, brothers, that would stick by him until the bitter end.  And now they were ready to face the world… together.