Author's Note and Credits

Crimson Nightingale

CLICK HERE TO GO TO CHAPTER ONE


AUTHOR'S NOTE AND CREDITS

This is not a sequel for Crimson Rogue. It's more of a companion story, meaning you can read either one first and still be able understand the story. I do recommend reading Crimson Rogue (before or after-whatever floats your boat) since I am planning on making a THIRD story concerning the Rogue and Nightingale together with all of the EXO boys.

This story is going to use First Person Point of View with many flashbacks interwoven--they are mainly going to be Yoon Jin-Hee's (you) thoughts. If there is any shift or change in POV, I will make sure to label it.

Just a heads up for any younger readers or readers that don't like profanity-- this story will have plenty. I'm trying to capture the mind of a free spirited and emotionally broken high school senior. So please bear that in mind. Also, this story will include the EXO boys (obviously) and some of their known and common personalities. However, I will also include some personalities/traits that I believe will fit in and develop within the story.

Once again, this story (ideas, OC, everything except idol names and such) belongs to me. I was inspired by Demi Lovato's "Nightingale" and that's what spurred my already formed ideas along. Please remember to share the love, and don't plagiarize. 

I hope you enjoy reading Crimson Nightingale as much as I enjoy writing it. Please give this story and Crimson Rogue lots of love. Thank you!

 


Credit to:

   (Interstellar Design)

Levina graphic shop 

-yoobaby's 3Sixty° 球体 ; Graphics Shop 

InvisiNinja from The Review Shop for reviewing the first four chapters. 

1998saranamichael from World of Literature Review Shop for reviewing the first four chapters.

mirokochan from Mental Breakdown (for reviewing the first 7 chapters)

 «Fast ♦ Easy» AD & Review Shop (reviewed the first 7 chapters and advertised) 

ChocoChip Cookie Dough Trailer Request Shop for the beautiful trailer by MissAshley

ShinAeChan from Hopeful Reviews/Graphic shop! (reviewed first 7 chapters)

MiaMae14 from Diaphanous Reviews 

Pen3Paper from Girl At Home Reviews