Chen

Divine Intervention

"Interesting," Miss Kwon said as she picked up one of the necklaces and placed it under the light. Kai shifted uncomfortably - so did Kyungsoo. He now understood why Kai looked troubled when he first saw the necklaces. The freaking gems were repelling them. He had accidentally placed his hand on a green one and it began glowing. If he ever learnt anything, it was that things that glowed (including people) was a warning of something bad to happen.

Kai had his fair share of bad experiences with the gems. Yesterday when they brought the set into his room, one of the gems shot out a beam of black stuff at him. Kai wasn't injured in any way, but he couldn't teleport for about an hour.

Miss Kwon placed the necklace back beside its other brethen and looked up at them from behind her desk. Kyungsoo hadn't really seen her office before, now that he had seen it, he thought that she was a bookworm. Her office was a library by itself. The whole place was covered in books except for a small window in a corner and there was a random set of black coloured armour studded with rubies beside the table.

Kyungsoo jumped when a book near him made a popping sound and snapped open two sides like an angry crocodile. It tried to bite his hand, but Miss Kwon dragged it away and tapped it lightly on its cover, then it turned quiet. "Ah, I hope you mind my books," she apologised, gesturing to the rest of her bookshelves, "They can be quite animated."

You don't say, he thought as he saw another book glow in a nearby bookcase. Kai cleared his throat, inching away from the table, "Miss Kwon, are these the Flowers of the Tree? Is that why they're opposing us?" The lady cocked her head and nodded, "Yes, my dear. These are indeed the flowers of the tree..." She focused her eyes on Kyungsoo and asked, "You were saying your mother kept all these in your house for many years?"

"Yes," he replied. The look in Miss Kwon's eyes seemed worried, "These flowers, or gems as you would call it, bear the magic of each Power. They should have destroyed you." "But they didn't. Why?" Kyungsoo asked. One red gem sparked and red mist curled up from it. Miss Kwon answered thoughtfully as she tapped her tabletop, "Let's start from the beginning. You see, you would ask why you own power will go against you. The reason is because the original magic grew wild in the tree, they weren't confined. But your ancestors, they found a way to harvest and they each gained one Power."

Kai asked, "So you're saying, our magic was stolen?" Miss Kwon nodded her head, "Very cleverly though. Anyway, when the spirits of each Power saw that the humans were not going around and blowing things up, they grudgingly allowed their magic to flow through them. But in the end, the spirits were still angry at your ancestors. That's the story why the flowers hate you two."

Kyungsoo suddenly felt sick to his stomach, "So why haven't they tried to killed me?" "As far as I know, your mother was a nature nymph. You know, nymphs have always been on good terms with flowers, even magical ones. She must have negotiated with them," Miss Kwon said. Kai interrupted, his expression didn't seem to be much calmer, "I thought legend said that the gems contained a great magical value, and if the person who wears any of them will be almost equal in magic to the Angels- If they exist."

"If they exist," Miss Kwon murmured, then she snapped her fingers. A pale gold hologram appeared in front of them with a picture which Kyungsoo recognised immediately, "The fresco depicting the different angel choirs." "Yes, there were nine. And they all exist, though no one has ever seen them." Kai raised his hand, "If no one has ever seen them, why are you so sure they exist? Plus, they're really old, even older than the Olympians."

She snapped her fingers again and a different picture showed. This time, there was a lady dressed in silk and war armour and a pair of large white wings buffeted behind her. "This rank of Angels was the reason why we knew Angels exist. When your ancestors harnessed the magic of the tree, one of this rank of Angels flew down to Earth and blessed the humans. He was impressed that your ancestors used the magic wisely." Kyungsoo was sure that there was more to the story, but Miss Kwon ended there.

She suddenly said as her eyes sparkled, "It does seem intriguing. I just realised that you boys are named after that band of Angels." "Powers?" Kai asked, stepping backwards again. He looked like he wanted to run from this room desperately. Miss Kwom agreed, "Yes. Powers. The exact same word. The Powers were the Warriors of Heaven, guarding against any threat. And the blood of all you Powers are supposed to protect the world from danger..."

The way Miss Kwon ended with a dubious voice didn't make Kyungsoo feel better. Suddenly, one of the gems (the same one that attacked Kai yesterday) sparked agitatedly and shot out another black beam towards Kai. Kai instantly fled the room and Miss Kwon waved her hand. The magic seeped into the door just as it closed. She said dissmissively, "Teleportation magic. Always the most restless. It must have felt Kai's confusion."

Kyungsoo didn't know what to say. It was like Miss Kwon just poured in a full mug of information into his brain. "Miss Kwon," he asked, "What happened to that Warrior Angel?" She sighed as she looked at him, "His brethen from other ranks weren't too pleased and wanted to kill him. But his own brothers and sisters from the Warriors defended him. In the end, all of them fled to Earth and disappeared. Some say that they bonded with the Powers' ancestors. But who knows?"

Miss Kwon sounded like she knew though. Kyungsoo decided to let the matter rest and asked, "Are you sure?" She gave him a tired smile, "Knowlege is dangerous, Kyungsoo. But when the time comes, you will know the answer. As for your mother, I have no inkling where she is." Kyungsoo wanted to scream and shout. All this story and nothing about his mother?

"I understand pain, Kyungsoo. Don't worry. We'll figure it out," she said soothingly and leaned back on her chair. Kyungsoo felt crestfallen, but there was no other choice. "Okay... I'll leave now. Thanks for telling me," he said before trudging towards the door. Miss Kwon suddenly called, "I'm sorry about Chanyeol." He clenched his fists and walked out.

After he was gone, Miss Kwon sat on her chair forlornly. She said to herself, "Impossible. I'm supposed to have all knowlege in my hands..." Then she waved her hand and spoke aloud, "I must get ready. I need to see the rest, something is wrong." With that, she concentrated and her clothes changed to a formal white Greek dress and her armour now was worn over. A spear materialised in her hand.

"It's been a long time," she muttered before disappearing in a bright light. The set of gems sparkled and fizzed, unguarded on her desk.

------

Kyungsoo spat bitterly as he walked, "I'm sorry about Chanyeol. Heh. What does she know?" His best friend was a Demi-god. What a nightmare. He then saw Kris and Chanyeol talking not far away from him in the field. Kai was right, Chanyeol wasn't a mortal from the start. Suddenly he remembered bits and pieces of memories like Chanyeol creating a small dragon out of flames during a campfire and the time he saved a little girl from a fire, coming out not even scorched.

At the corner of his eyes, he spotted Chanyeol raising his arms, then a large wave of fire appeared between them and he hurled it at Kris. Kris almost as quickly dissolved it with a bolt of electricity and they laughed. They laughed. Anger roared in his ears. Fine, you want to be a show off? Let me join in the game. Kyungsoo gripped his hands and stared at the soil. You will turn into snakes. You will follow and attack them. 

The soil began hissing and turning, which would have been quite creepy except that Kyungsoo was to angry to care. More laughter. He sent his furious thoughts towards the bubbling soil and it formed four snakes, each the length of his arm. They hissed and sat up and looked at him, as if he were a snake charmer. "Attack them. Don't fail me."

With that, they all flared their grey hoods and burrowed into the ground. "Those guys are really dangerous," a voice said behind him, "Their poison can kill within minutes." Kyungsoo turned and smiled bitterly at Baekhyun, "If they're Demi-gods, they should be smart enough to kill them. If not, that's their fault." Baekhyun sighed and raised his palm. An orb of warm light dissolved into the ground and he said, "That should make the poison less venomous. I don't want you responsible for their deaths."

"Why are you still siding with Chanyeol?" Kyungsoo asked.

Baekhyun shook his head and they began to walk towards the forest. He said, "No. I'm not siding with him anymore. It's only a matter of time until Chanyeol turns like... Them." Kyungsoo couldn't agree more. From what he heard from Kai, Baekhyun was the first Power to show up at school in a long time. Naturally, he was very experienced in controlling his magic.

Then Kyungsoo launched into telling Baekhyun about what Miss Kwon had told him. Baekhyun cracked a smile, "Imagine if our ancestors really eloped with Angels. We'd be spouting those god damn large wings now and yelling, 'die traitor!'" Kyungsoo smiled properly for the first time today. But he couldn't shake off the feeling that their ancestors were really Angels.

------

Suho's day was already bad enough. He lost a round of battle to Hyunseung and got owned by water nymphs at the river. How embarrasing.

He trudged towards Kris in the field, and then noticed Chanyeol fighting with him. Suho could feel the heat radiating angrily from both of their forces. He wasn't sure of what to think of the new guy, except that he reminded him a lot of himself. The first time he knew he was a Demi-god was a disaster. He refused to accept the truth, and wrecked the whole west part of the school with a large water spout.

At least that was what Miss Kwon told him. It had been a problem nagging at Suho for a long time already. He always didn't know that he destroyed stuff. It was his friends who told him what happened. It was like he out then woke up not knowing he out. And there was always this tiny rebellious voice egging him one whenever he felt angry.

Getting back to the topic of his ty day, his day got a lot worse - when he almost stepped on a snake. It was as if it just appeared out of nowhere. It hissed slightly ouder than the first time. Suho was wondering what it was for then he heard three more identical hisses. Oh great. A trap.

Suho tried not to concentrate on their dripping fangs. The four snakes sat there looking at him, like they were waiting for him to take the first step. He concentrated then summoned a trident. The familiar blue weapon appeared in his hand and he said as menacingly as possible, "Well well... Four fat blokes." Apparently, snakes didn't like being called names.

All of them launched their scaly bodies at him at the same time. Suho quickly smacked the first aside with his trident and repelled the second with a ball of water. They easily smashed onto the ground and dissolved back into... Yuck, was that mud? The other snakes took advantage of his momentary distraction and flew towards him again.

One lashed itself onto Suho's trident and he shook it hard in panic. It actually worked. The snake fell to the ground hard and Suho stamped on it before it turned to mud. The last one stared at him, as if contemplating its choices. It also happened to be the largest.

"Yeah come at me," Suho said as he hefted the trident in his hand. Then it screeched, a very unusual sound for a snake and sprang forward. Suho pointed his trident and a jet of water spurted out. To his dismay, the snake was faster than him. Before he could even think, a sharp pain shot through his lower leg. Suho frantically kicked the snake away but it was like the snake took away a large chunk of his leg as it flew.

It landed far away and turned to mud. Suho grimaced and looked at his leg. The puncture holes could be seen, but no blood was visible. Suho knew better than that. A strike from a Class 2 serpent could be potentially life threatening. As if on cue, his vison blurred and he nearly keeled onto the grass. A horrible thought dawned on him. He was going to die.

And he certainly didn't want to die.

Suho tried to think rationally, but all he could come up was a name who could heal him. Yixing. His old friend. 

"You're a murderer, Suho. Don't come looking for me anymore."

He winced at the memory. But he had to try. If he wanted to live, he had to try. As he hurried towards the forest, his stomach felt twisted at the thought of seeing Yixing. How long was it? One? Two years? He only knew that he hadn't seen Yixing for a long- time. He fervently hoped that the boy would take pity on him and heal him, but it was more likely that he would kill him on sight.

His leg and mind throbbed painfully. Why did Yixing start to hate him in the first place? Was it because he urgh- Did some stuff without him knowing again? He really hated the fact that he couldn't control his own power. Dad, am I going mad? And please answer me, he thought.

Suho stumbled through the forest, hoping Yixing was still at the same spot where they usually met in the past. Then he met a set of horse trails. In fact, they smoked with white wisps and the nearer Suho got, more pain elliviated. Yixing. He took up pace, running faster and faster. His heart thumped nervously for some reason.

Then he emerged into a clearing with a crumbling terrace. A sense of guilt filled him, overpowering his pain for a moment. This place smelt of poisoned water. Remnants of death.  In front of him, four pairs of eyes looked at him with a angry light. "You..." the boy wih light hair scowled, "You dare to come here and look for-" "Shut up, Sehun. The poison is near his heart. Any sensible being will come and look for Yixing," another with bright eyes said as he scanned Suho up and down.

Sehun protested, "B-But he-" The other just shot a bright beam of light into Sehun and he stopped talking. The third one, he recognised- Kyungsoo, was staring at him with a half amused smile. "Yes... The poison is near your heart..." he mused with a look that made Suho shiver. The last one, dear old friend Kai. Suho could still remember him shouting in Mount Olympus. Your sons and daughters! They are monsters! Monsters! I tell you!

Kai gave him a sly smile, as if they shared a good joke. The bad thing was, he could feel their angry emotions being directed towards him. Suho suddenly felt weak. One of them was alright to fight, but with four... They could kill him off easily. "Let's just finish him off," Sehun decided and raised his hands. The air instantly popped in his ears and the air began to take on a shape of a tornado.

Kyungsoo snapped his fingers without hesitation and more snakes popped up from the ground, hissing and dripping venom. "You," Suho managed to say, his chest tight with fear. Kyungsoo smiled, "Yes me. Originally I wanted Kris and Chanyeol, but... You're good enough." The snakes began inching towards him in a chorus of hisses like they were laughing him. Even Baekhyun gave him a look that said, "I'm really sorry bro but I have to kill you." Within seconds, he hefted two bright light balls in his hands and looked ready to strike.

This is how I'm gonna die, at the hands of enemies, Suho thought bitterly. Another wave of pain surged through him. Forget it, even if he survived their attacks, the poison would kill him eventually. Then a voice rang out clearly behind them, "There will be no killing today."

Suho almost fainted right away in shock. It was Yixing. He pointed his fingers at Baekhyun's light balls and they diminished. Sehun's mini tornado dissipated and the s broke into mud when he tapped the ground with his foot. "What's wrong with you guys?" Yixing asked angrily, "You don't just kill people! You'll get killed in return! What's gotten into your minds?"

Yixing's face dawned in fear after casting glances at each of them for a few minutes. Suho wondered why. Then Yixing yelled suddenly, "Storm spirits, I command you to get out of my friends! Right now!" Suho thought Yixing had blown a brain cell but when he saw what happened afterwards, he decided not to argue. "He will return," Kyungsoo said in a not so Kyungsoo voice. 

Baekhyun nodded and hissed, "Even then your powers can no longer hold death and life, Healer." "All magic will bow down to him!" Kai said truimphantly, then he fixed his cold eyes on Suho, "Including the Gods." Apparently, Yixing was close to combusting spontaneously. He shouted in a rage, "Get... out... now!" With the last word, he lashed out a bright rope of mist and four black spirits drifted out from their bodies.

"He will return! I tell you, he will!" one cried then Yixing whacked all of them with his magical rope before they disappeared. All four of them dropped to the ground unconscious. After Suho got over the initial shock of how scary Yixing could be, he came into terms with his own life. He was starting to black out. "Yixing... I don't know what I did, but I-I'm.. Sorry," it him a lot of will to say that.

The boy looked at him still with an intent to kill and raised his arms. Suho closed his eyes as Yixing glowed dangerously. This is it. I'm going to die, he thought. But instead of blacking out, he felt the pain leave him in a hiss. The venom was receding from his blood then it stopped. Suho opened his eyes and saw Yixing putting a hand over Baekhyun and the boy's laboured breathing eased.

"Do you remember what place this is?" Yixing asked, as he made his way towards Kai. Suho gulped, "I don't-" A vague memory of him casting a spell and a lady screaming, "No!" surfaced in his mind. "Your sister. She died..." Suho continued, then his heart felt stale as if the poison had creeped its way back into him, "I killed her."

Yixing was silent and Suho thought that he was planning to kill him. However, the other just dropped his shouders gloomily, "Yes. You did. Just like how you destroyed the wood nymph and the werewolf." Wait. He killed so many people? His head buzzed with the information. "Sorry, but I really don't remember."

"I would actually believe you if you said you had amnesia," Yixing half scowled, "You wouldn't even dare to come here, come to look for me." He pointed at Kyungsoo and he stopped shaking madly. Suddenly, his scowl melted off his face and was replaced by a pale one, "Unless..." Then Yixing shook his head, "I have to talk to Sulli."

"Unless what?" Suho asked. Yixing sighed, "Nothing. Just something related to the storm spirits just now. And you Demi-gods." Okay, that was all the more reason why he had know. "Are you saying we've been possessed too?" Yixing stopped moving and Suho knew he had hit a sore point. "That would explain why," Yixing agreed, "Your powers are even greater than what you should have done. I need to talk to the Nymphs, and possibly Miss Kwon. Until then..."

Yixing stood up and looked at him. "You'd better leave. When they wake up, I fear they will still attempt to kill you," he said just as Sehun groaned and shifted in his position. Suho nodded. He certainly didn't want another round of scary thoughts. "Ah... Then, I'll leave now. Thanks," he told Yixing. When he turned, he felt Yixing running towards him, "You forgot this."

Suho looked and realised Yixing was holding a small vial of clear liquid, but it hissed and steamed whenever the glass shook. "The poison from my bite," Suho said immediately, although he had no idea that it was. Yixing nodded, "Yes. It's very rare that my healing leaves a spoil. But when it does... It means that you are going to have to use it sooner or later."

"You mean, I'll have to kill people?" Suho asked, inching away from the poison. 

"Not neccesarily. This poison from the Basilisk can be used to kill, sure. But when used in the right situation, it can heal. How? I'm not so sure."

"B-But when should I use it?"

"That's not for me to decide. Or even Miss Kwon. Nobody can read Fate. Tempting Fate would be almost fatal. I'm sure you don't want to die."

Suho was about to say something else but Yixing morphed into a white unicorn and galloped away. Then he noticed Kai stirring on the floor, "I... Smell... Demi-god..." Suho took this as his cue to run.

------

Chanyeol was really bugged off by the voice inside him.

"The time is coming... Fight..." a male voice whispered. Chanyeol wanted to punch the voice, but he realised it wouldn't do well for his brain. He thought mentally, "Get out of my head, you dumb idiot."

"I know you resent the Demi-gods for taking you in... Turn against your own family..." Chanyeol sat up in his bed in frustration, "Nice, but I would appreciate some sleep. Thanks."

He thought the stupid voice really listened, but it instead came louder in his mind after a few seconds, "Turn against... I will return... Then you can become my liutenant..." Chanyeol huffed, "Lookie here, if you're going to try to take over this school, good luck with that. Besides, who are you?"

"Oh Chanyeol... How ignorant you are. Revenge..."

"If you're going to take over the world, I wish you even better luck. You haven't told me who you are yet."

"I will return eventually... Even now my servants are wreaking chaos in your friends' minds. They'll return later..."

"What what who-"

"I'm your cousin... Chanyeol... If you want Baekhyun to be yours, join me..."

"What the heck are you talking about?!"

But it was clear the presence was over. Chanyeol scratched his head. He was sure he didn't have a psycotic cousin who whispered in people's dreams and talked about taking over the world. The voice had been whispering in his sleep for a while now, and Chanyeol could admit that the voice was a little right. He didn't like the Demi-gods, plus, he really missed Baekhyun. Having him back would be nice.

On the other hand, he could sense that the Demi-gods were actually nice. In their usual room, Kris was just a dumb person. Or Yoona was just like any other gossipy girl out in the the streets. Why did they hate the rest of the school so much? Especially Baekhyun's kind, the Powers.

After that, he fell asleep to the drone of the fan on the ceiling. 

------

The sky was just darkening as Kai made his way to his first lesson, History. Although History itself was very boring, the classroom was the coolest. Inside, the tabled were arranged in circles and holographic screens floated in the middle of them. There were many moving pictures of historical stuff and a few life sized stuffed animals including a horse and a wolf (the vampires always tried to tear that apart).

Kai only knew that because he was sitting in a table with Sunggyu and Woohyun, with another nymph called Amber. Amber rarely talked, only talking when the teacher asked them to, but today she seemed extremely happy. "Stop smiling," Sunggyu muttered. Amber replied almost immediately, "Heh. I totally ruled Suho today at the river."

"Hmm? Okay that's reasonable. Please go on." 

Then Amber started telling them about how she first trapped Suho with a wall of water, then tried drowning him. After a while, she trapped him in a tornado of water and smashed him onto the bedrock. Kai blinked his eyes, "That must have hurt a lot. But how could you even trap him? No offence but his water powers are better than yours." 

Amber said smugly, "I've been practicing." Woohyun widened his eyes in realisation, "You took a book from Miss-" Amber immediately covered his mouth, "Not. A. Word." Kai was confused as he tried to decipher what was going on. What? He didn't have much time to think when Mr Choi came in.

Mr Choi was this dude who resembled an ox. He was heavily built, almost in the same way Kris looked. But he proved to be kind enough and his lessons were mostly fun. Today, he decided to launch into a topic of all the villains of the magic world.

He snapped his fingers and the holographic pictures changed to a lady who looked beautiful enough. "Now, you're looking at one of the most notorious daughters of Aphrodite, Alice Demenstria. Lured a lot of world leaders against each other and ignited the plan to assasinate Arch-duke Ferdinand which started World War Two."

The picture changed to a dude this time who reminded Kai a lot of those beggars in the mortal world and Mr Choi continued, "This guy here, Zheng Zi, wanted the secret to immortality. So he travelled across the globe to break into Gods's palaces and Cathedrals to hunt for ancient scrolls. He gained more power as he consumed them and he was soon unstoppable. Only a few years later a Demi-god could slay him using trickery. But that's another topic for another lesson."

Kai thought that Chanyeol's face turned a shade paler when he heard that. Mr Choi rambled on and on about more dead people until the hologram changed to a picture of a young guy, slightly older than him. Kai frowned as he observed the picture. The guy in the picture was smiling cheerfully as if he had just celebrated his birthday instead of appearing on the top ten list of bad guys.

"Ah... Him," Mr Choi said uncomfortably, "The only Korean to make it to world notoriety. His name is... Chen." The lights seemed to darken at his name. "He stole the secrets books of Gods and Angels. Then started a war between them." Mr Choi paused as if he were afraid to continue further. Kai raised his hands and asked, "He seems like a modern kid. Did he happen to study here?"

If Mr Choi could melt into the shadows, he could. Not exactly looking into his eyes, Mr Choi answered, "Yes. He did." All the students began muttering worriedly between themselves. "But don't worry kids. He's been put down and won't cause any more trouble." Suddenly, Sunggyu doubled over and started rasping, "My forest... It's being attacked! Attacked!" At the same moment, one of the werewolves fell over and fainted on her table.

Kai felt the itching urge and asked again, "Mr Choi, is he still alive?" All the lights burst straight after that and everyone screamed.

A loud voice filled the classroom, "Yes Kim Jongin. I am alive." Then he laughed. Kai tried not to panick. He saw Chanyeol mumble in shock, "It's him. He said he would come later." 

"Park Chanyeol! Yes. I'm glad you knew... You're a very interesting person," the voice said. It curled around everyone like a horrible serpent. "What did you do to my clan?" Sunggyu cried. The voice spoke from inside of the wolf figure and it hardened into real fleash and blood before jumping onto a table and replying, "Hmm... Those skinny guys at the forest? I made them mad. Maybe, permanently?" 

Sunggyu screamed and lunged at the wolf. He sliced the figurine neatly into half but Chen's voice went into an eagle's, "My dear Sunggyu. You plans will never work. Vampires and Werewolves have never joined in centuries. With me around, they will never!" The eagle flew and hovered in front of Amber and cooed, "Amber Amber... Water will run stale and poisonous. The element you love will be nothing."

With that, Amber stiffled a scream and collapsed onto the floor screaming, "No! No! My ecosystem!" Chen laughed and fixed his eyes on Woohyun who was starting to tremble, "You are destined to see the destruction of your own clan in the sunlight, Woohyun." Kai yelled at the eagle, "Stop it! Chen! Or whatever your name is! Come out in your true form!"

His voice laughed like he had just shared a good joke then the eagle's stare hardened, "Kim Jongin... What a brave soul... You took after your father I see. I had fun trapping and torturing them!" Kai felt as if he had drunk a whole bottle of poison. 

Jongin ah... Mum and Dad will return okay?

Where are you going?

Mission. We will come back, I promise.

"Yes," Chen decided. Kai thought he detected sympathy in his voice. "Promises are never kept. Now..."

The next thing Kai knew was that loud explosions could be heard in the corridors and many screams could be heard. "Yes! My minions have arrived!" Chen cried. Then the eagle morphed into Stormrider. At least it looked like Stormrider. Electricity crackled from its hooves and it laughed, "Run! My brothers! The Demi-gods shall perish! So do the Powers!"

Kai leapt out of the room just before a loud clap of thunder sounded behind him. He heard Chanyeol yell in the classroom then a military grade explosion of fire engulfed it. He appeared from the fire a moment later and shouted at Kai, "Quick! Run! That can't hold him down forever! We have to look for Kyungsoo and Baekhyun!" A frustrated shout boomed from the classroom, "I will kill all of you Demi-gods!"

They didn't need to be told twice. Kai and Chanyeol ran away from the burning classroom. It was quite clear where Baekhyun and Kyungsoo were- And Chen's minions were gnomes. Gnomes that spewed electricity and had glowing yellow eyes. It was amazing how short little guys could cause so much terror. They went around burning stuff with their electric breath, but they looked like they were searching for something.

Baekhyun shot a light beam into one gnome and it perished with a shriek. Beside him, Kyungsoo was retaliating the electricity the way he repelled Kris' attack. Soon, there were many angry miniature lightning horses galloping around on the floor and nipping at the ankles of the gnomes. Chanyeol raised his arm and a column of fire seared at the gnomes, leaving piled of lightning bolts.

"Well?" Kyungsoo said with his arms crossed, "You're late."

Another explosion rocked the building and they immediately started running. "Better late than never!" Chanyeol yelled as a part of a collapsed ceiling fell through. Chen's voice boomed through the chaos, "Where are my naughty Powers? Do Kyungsoo! Give me the gems!"

Without any words, they ran towards the administrative building. 

 

 

 

 


A/N: Commentssss I would really appreciate it ;)