LEETEUK'S POV

POV COMPILATION (CHANCE ENCOUNTER)

                                           

Leeteuk’s POV

 

As much as I love serving my country, being out is quite nice. I heard from Se7en the day before my discharge that Darong is planning to visit and well, I didn’t got the chance to see her. I love the pastries she brings with her so yah.

 

This day though will be spent well because this will be the only free day we’ll have before we start our work. Last night, Yesung and I decided to go out and spend it with our bright, bright, Dara she’ll be busy too because of their comeback.

 

I woke up feeling the sweet sun touching my face, it’s sweet because it isn’t that hot and the heck! Who opened the dang window! It’s freezing! I heard someone talking outside and I assumed it’s Yesung and Eunhyuk since we’re the only ones left since the other members went somewhere.

 

I then stepped outside and saw Eunhyuk fully-dressed. I decided to coz he looks weird and too formal.

 

“Wait, you’re not coming with us? Oh yah, you have a date! Nice one!” Well, I think both of them will be sad since they haven’t seen each other that much.

 

“Where are you guys going?” He asked. I then stared at him.

 

“Somewhere; Dinner first then off to the gallery.” I said.

 

“Who with?” He asked. Aigoo! Why is he asking too much?! Dang this one. Let the game begin. Kekekekeke.

 

“Just me, Yesung and Darong. Why? Changed your mind?” I said with a grin. I saw the way Eunhyuk’s eyes widen as if it’ll pop out of his eye socket.

 

“WHAAAAT!!!! I want to see her! It’s been so long since we last hang-out with her.” He exclaimed. I just chuckled and looked at him. I kinda pity him right now, sort of. I don’t really feel anything I just want to seem that way.

 

“But, Hae’s expecting you to join him and you wouldn’t want your date waiting.” I said. I then saw Yesung answered his phone and went outside.

 

“Why can’t I come with you?” Eunhyuk asked.

 

“I didn’t say you can’t, you just literally can’t coz you have a date! Oh I what if it’s someone you hate! That’ll be daebak! It’s just a pity that I can’t see your sufferings.” I told him while gesturing things. I see his face redden with anger.

 

“Stop that! Kyuhyun’s evilness has infected you! Thinking about it, for sure she’ll be one of Ji-hyun’s friends! Aisssh! Why should it be today?! I want to see Darong too!!” Eunhyuk whined.

 

“Well, as much as you like you can’t! So, MEHRONG!” I said. He was about to say something when Yesung came in all worried.

 

“STOP! Darong is already downstairs! Palli! Just come with us then Eunhyuk, we’ll tell Dara to drop you off.” As soon as I heard the word Darong and downstairs, I freaked out! She may seem patient but you guys are so wrong! She’s a monster when we keep her waiting. So the three of us rushed outside and was searching for her car which is either the White Range Rover or the mini cooper but knowing she’s coming here she’ll definitely use the Range Rover but all I can see is a black one parked in front.

 

I then thought that there’s no other car maybe it’s hers. I then approached the SUV and opened the door and BOOM! I saw her bright smile.

 

“DARONG! GUYS, PALLI!!” I shouted and I automatically went in and hugged her.

 

“How are you?” I asked. She just smiled at me and pinched my cheeks which became her habit. Then the door at the back opened.

 

“New car?” Eunhyuk asked which she nodded in response. She then averted her attention back to me.

 

“Yah! I missed you! I was about to visit you but Se7en told me you’ve already been discharged.” She said. I just smiled and saw that Eunhyuk hugged her from her seat as well as Yesung. She then started the engine and we set off.

 

She’s our personal driver, she gave that nickname when she felt that we always call her when we need to go somewhere far. She has a car so, who else would we call and each of us love hanging out with her. It’s rare to see her outside YG, we have to ask permission to her manager, Mr. Yang, and Chaerin before she can even come with us.

 

I heard from some friends of mine that at YG, you’ll see Dara eat alone one minute and once you turned you’ll see that she’s with tons of people. Well, YG was strict at first even with his staff when befriending her. Protective I think.

 

“I thought Eunhyuk can’t join us coz he has a daatteeee. Eeeeeeeee!!” She teased. Eunhyuk’s face redden and well I laughed alongside Yesung.

 

“Well, we’ll just drop him off.” I said.

 

“Why can’t we just have our dinner there as well.” She said. So naive love, why!! Kekekeke but what she said made the three of us gave each other a knowing look and smirks formed in our lovely faces.

 

We all agreed to have our dinner at the same place. I connected my phone to her speaker and we sang as we drive to Apgujeong.

 

Dara automatically parked at the basement since she knows our status as idols. Before we can even reach the service elevator, Dara approached Eunhyuk and took his coat off.

 

“You look too formal with that coat, here I just got this from Saint Laurent when I passed by their store earlier.” She then took out the coat inside the bag and placed it on Eunhyuk.

 

Atleast I wasn’t the only thinking in that way. The coat does look awesome, but well it doesn’t really suite him that well. What can I say, YG artists are too mainstream if they’ll wear what’s normal and well some people can actually try wearing the clothes they wear but they can’t make the clothes love them.

 

“Palli! I’m hungry!” Me and Dara said. We then went to the service elevator and when we reached the restaurant the pizza display caught our attention. I held her hand and pulled her to the pizza display and we started choosing.

 

“We should choose this one.” I pointed to the all-meat pizza.

 

“No this one.” She then pointed the one with veggies on it and tons of cheese.

 

“Why not both then?” I asked her. She then smiled like a kid.

 

“Okay! Now seats!” I then ordered the food and scanned the place for a better seat.

 

Just then Dara told me she’ll just look for Yesung and I was about to sit down when I heard her.

 

“Nampyeon! Donghae’s here!” She shouted. I then turned and saw her pointing at Donghae and also, I can Yesung and Eunhyuk’s face in awe.

 

I then approach them and I heard Yesung arguing with Dara.

 

Then a smirk appeared on Donghae’s face when he saw Dara looked at him as he mentioned the “dates” word but was disappointed when instead of her usual pout she was super excited and even told Eunhyuk to behave. We then left and went to our table, our eyes followed them and saw who their dates were and well, I just chuckled.

 

Dara called her hamida and we went to the Gallery.

 

------------------- EXO GROWL COMEBACK STAGE ----------------------------

 

Some of us decided, more like was instructed to show our support to EXO. We then went to the van which was waiting for us when all a sudden Donghae told the driver to drop him off.

 

I just ignored him, too much bitterness I guess and resume reading the e-book Dara gave me. When we reached SBS, I saw the vast number of fans lined-up. We then went straight to the waiting room and I felt a sudden tension.

 

Shindong then asked where Lay and Tao is and I checked and counted them, they were indeed missing the two of them. I was then puzzled to where they were when I just listened to the conversation. When I found out that it was because of a dare, I was furious!

 

I approached their manager, “Manager-nim, you should know better! Why didn’t you stop them with that nonsense?” I was definitely not happy with this. I just clenched my fist and closed my eyes, and everything just gone deaf in my mind.

 

Just then as I open my eyes, I saw Tao rushing in and taking something from his and Lay’s bag. I then just closed my eyes again to let the anger fade in some way. I saw Kris and Sehun sitting and then when I heard Yesung said a name, I immediately went outside and saw Yesung with Dara.

 

Eunhyuk and I approached and hugged her. She then explained why Lay and Tao ended up with her. I nodded at her and told her that we’re leaving. Just then as I looked behind, I saw Lay giving her something and I saw clearly the expressions on their faces as he did so. As I resumed walking, from the corner of my eyes I saw Donghae looking and I pointed him to Eunhyuk and Yesung.

 

Is that the best you got? Tsk.