YESUNG'S POV

POV COMPILATION (CHANCE ENCOUNTER)

                                 

Yesung’s POV

 

It’s been a week since Leeteuk was released from the army and this was the only day in this week that we’ll be free, we decided to hang-out with some of our friends. Donghae just left to meet Ji-hyun and someone else. I just finished talking to one of our friend and well, she agreed. She even told me that she’ll pick us up (well, she has a car so she’s our transport aid every time me go out). As I was about to reach Eunhyuk’s room he went out fully-dressed.

 

“You’re off somewhere?” I asked. I can see he’s annoyed.

 

“Donghae called me and is forcing me to meet him up in a Restaurant and he even took the liberty to bring someone! He’s forcing me to date again. Aissssh! Wait, you’re dressed well too; where you off to?” He asked. Then from behind Leeteuk emerges.

 

“Wait, you’re not coming with us? Oh yah, you have a date! Nice one!” Leeteuk said. I just chuckled and then I heard Eunhyuk spoke.

 

“Where are you guys going?” He asked.

 

“Somewhere; Dinner first then off to the gallery.” Leeteuk said.

 

“Who with?” He asked. Too much questions, it’s like he’s interrogating us or something.

 

“Just me, Yesung and Darong. Why? Changed your mind?” Leeteuk said with a grin. I saw Eunhyuk’s eyes widen.

 

“WHAAAAT!!!! I want to see her! It’s been so long since we last hang-out with her.” He exclaimed. I was laughing at him.

 

“But, Hae’s expecting you to join him and you wouldn’t want your date waiting.” Leeteuk said. Eunhyuk glared at him and well, I just laughed. Just then, my phone suddenly rings.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” I answered.

 

“I’m already here, when are you planning to go down?” She asked. I then gasped and went straight to the balcony. I then looked and saw a black range rover outside, I scratched my head and called her.

 

“Jagiya, you told me you’re already outside?” I told her. I heard her laughed and pretended to choke.

 

“Jagiya? What?! Are you sure? I am perfectly sure that I’m outside your dorm. I’ve been here lot of times dropping you two off! Now, WHERE ARE YOU?!!” The statement was loud and clear and I can only move my phone off my ear.

 

“Arraso!” I then hanged. I went straight to the sitting area and two of them were still bickering.

 

“STOP! Darong is already downstairs! Palli! Just come with us then Eunhyuk, we’ll tell Dara to drop you off.” All three of us then rushed downstairs. I can still see the black range rover in front. Then Leeteuk approached the SUV in front and opened it.

 

“DARONG! GUYS, PALLI!!” Me and Eunhyuk then went inside.

 

“New car?” Eunhyuk asked. She nodded and hugged Leeteuk.

 

“Yah! I missed you! I was about to visit you but Se7en told me you’ve already been discharged.” She said. Eunhyuk then hugged her and so did I.

 

“I thought Eunhyuk can’t join us coz he has a daatteeee. Eeeeeeeee!!” She teased. Eunhyuk’s face redden and Leeteuk and I just laughed at him.

 

“Well, we’ll just drop him off.” Leeteuk said.

 

“Why can’t we just have our dinner there as well.” She said. All three of us gave each other a knowing look and we smirked. She didn’t notice of course, coz she’s driving.

 

“That’s a great idea, Darong!” I said. I can see Eunhyuk with his evil smirk.

 

“Then, off to The Kitchen Salvatore Cuomo!!!” Go go go!!” Eunhyuk said. We attached Leeteuk’s phone and sang along the way.

 

We then reached Apgujeong she then saw a car park below the restaurant and she decided to park there. Before heading to the restaurant, Dara approached Eunhyuk and took his coat off that made us confused.

 

“You look too formal with that coat, here I just got this from Saint Laurent when I passed by their store earlier.” She then took out the coat inside the bag and placed it on Eunhyuk.

 

“Palli! I’m hungry!” Leeteuk and Dara said. We then headed to the service elevator and arrived at the restaurant. The four of us entered and then out of nowhere, Donghae appeared behind Eunhyuk.

 

“You made it! Le.... Oh, hyung you’re here too? Yah! Eunhyuk, you didn’t tell me that Yesung is tagging along with you!” Donghae scolded Eunhyuk.

 

“No worries Donghae, we just accompanied him here. I’m with someone else.” I said. I saw a Donghae gave me a confused look.

 

“Who? You and Eunhyuk are the only people I see.” Donghae said. I then looked behind me and so no one. Eunhyuk then pointed somewhere and we saw the two of them choosing our pizza from the displays. We can hear them clearly since the place wasn’t that packed and well, no teenagers inside.

 

“We should choose this one” “No this one!” “Why not both then?” “Okay! Now seats!”

 

Seriously, you expect us to believe that those two are adults! Dara then approached us.

 

“What are you gu... Oh! Donghae you’re here too? Daebak! Nampyeon! Donghae’s here!” She shouted.

 

“Yah Darong! Why are you calling him that and you won’t let me call you Jagiya!” I told her and I pouted. She just burst into laughter.

 

“Aigoo! I was just teasing! Arraso, jagiya! What about you Eunhyuk, what are you planning to call me?” She asked and looked at Eunhyuk.

 

“Hmmmm. I never thought of that. Sarang, I’ll call you that!” he said.

 

“And I’ll call you hamida! Get it! Sarang-hamida!” She said. We all laughed and some of the people who heard. Eunhyuk just hugged her. Then Donghae pulled Eunhyuk.

 

“Will go ahead, we have our dates waiting for us.” He said. Dara then averted her eyes to Donghae and was clearly shock. I can see a smirk forming on Donghae’s face.

 

“Chincha?!! Omo! That’s so cute! Double date! Well then, enjoy you two. Eunhyuk be a gentleman even though you don’t like her.” She said full of glee in her face. Donghae’s face dropped. Haha you thought she’ll be jealous! You’re not even dating why would she be!

 

We then left them and the three of us followed them with our eyes and saw who their dates are, Ah Ji-hyun and Ji-yoon. Tsk. Our food arrived and we started eating. When we finished eating, Dara took her phone out and called someone.

 

“Sarang, we’ll go ahead. Stop pouting, I can see you from here! Smile, I told you to be nice. Arraso! Annyeong!” She then hanged up. I then looked at Eunhyuk who was not pleased at all and set off to the gallery.

 

-------- EXO GROWL COMEBACK STAGE --------

 

Shindong, Siwon, Eunhyuk, Leeteuk, me and Donghae decided to visit EXO and support them with their comeback and well, we were required by the agency to go. Dara can’t accompany us because she said that she has errands to do. We were then on our way to SBS when Donghae told the driver to drop him off somewhere. We just ignored him when he alight the van.

 

When we reached the waiting room, I can feel the tension once I stepped inside. I then counted the boys and saw two of them were missing. Shindong started the conversation and well, we found out that they went somewhere and hasn’t arrived yet. Leeteuk scolded their manager and then out of nowhere Heechul appeared with Sulli. The next thing I heard was Chen shouting and seeing Tao running inside and taking something and went out immediately.

 

We followed him and then we saw Lay talking to someone.

 

“Wait Noona, that’s yours!” Noona? So they’re talking to a Noona. Just then the two of them went back to the waiting room and we saw who they were talking to.

 

“Darong?” I then saw her looked at me and smiled. I approached her and hugged her. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk followed. I was wondering why was she with those two.

 

“Chaerin called me and told me that those two were lost and since I have an appointment here, I told her that I’ll help them.” Dara said. The three guys nodded and hugged her again.

 

“We’ll go ahead then, Sarang.” Then before we can even go far I saw Lay approached her. I just smiled not because with what he did but the boys glaring at him. Then from the corner, Leeteuk simply pointed to someone and Eunhyuk and I grinned.

 

Someone’s jealous!