KRIS' POV (PART 2)

POV COMPILATION (CHANCE ENCOUNTER)

DISCLAIMER : THIS ONE ISN'T CONNECTED TO THE STORY ANYMORE, THIS IS SOMEHOW THE CONTINUATION OF HIS POV. THIS UPDATE IS FOR THE KRISDARA SHIPPERS OUT THERE! ENJOY. 

                                       

KRIS’ POV (PART 2)

 

Once I arrived from my photo shoot that night, my body felt weak and my head started to throb. Manager-nim told Luhan to switch room for the meantime since I’m sick and he doesn’t want me spreading it. I then showered to lessen the heat from my body and checked my closet for something warm and then I took my Adidas Hoodie from the back. It’s not because I miss her or anything, this was the thickest of them all; don’t judge me.

 

I then took my bracelet off and hid it. I woke up all of a sudden and saw the members were still on the sitting room and I just ignored them and went straight to manager-nim.

 

“Manager-nim I can’t attend the photo shoot tomorrow. I don’t feel that good and I don’t think this will heal overnight.” I told him.

 

“Don’t worry, I already called them and Chanyeol will replace you.” I just nodded and headed back to my room.

 

I was about to get back to dreamland when I saw my phone, I saw the notification light blinking and checked it. I then saw a missed call and I immediately called it.

 

“Hello?” I said. I then heard someone sigh.

 

“You’re sick?” I heard her say; I was shock to hear her voice. I pulled the phone and checked the name again; Dara Bright Dara

 

“Neh. Don’t worry, I already drank my medicines and I cancelled my schedules for tomorrow so I can rest. How did you know? I didn’t know you stalk me.” I said jokingly.

 

“Pfft! Stalk you?! You’re hilarious, truly. Xiumin told me, which I still am confused to why he told me I didn’t even ask he just told me out of the blue when we had our dinner earlier.” She explained.

 

“You’re too defensive Noona. I was just teasing you.” I then heard her laugh. I just smiled and thankful that I was alone.

 

“Okay. Well, how are you feeling now?” She asked.

 

“I think I got worst. It’s a good thing that I acknowledge manager-nim to cancel my appointment tomorrow.” I told her.

 

“Well, just drink tons of water and always make yourself warm. Also, don’t forget to drink your medicines.” She told me. I then smiled and just listened to her.

 

“Maybe you should visit me tomorrow.” I told her. She just then laughed at me again.

 

“Waeyo?” I asked. She just snickered.

 

“I have a schedule tomorrow, Elle Magazine photo shoot.” My smile then disappeared. That was my scheduled photo shoot tomorrow! I was now frustrated and I just gave the opportunity freely to Chanyeol! Why do I have to be sick! Just then, my head started hurting.

 

“Are you still there? I think you should rest. Sleep well, py..” I then spoke.

 

“Can you at least visit me after your photo shoot?” I suddenly said. My eyes widen after I said that sentence. I physically hit myself.

 

“Hmmm. Arrasso! I can also make you some soup. Are you all going to be in your dorm tomorrow?” She asked.

 

“I’ll be alone. They all have schedules tomorrow. Don’t worry, I’ll tell manager-nim that someone will visit me.” I told her.

 

“Arrasso. Sleep well and see you tomorrow.” She said.

 

“Okay, you too sleep well and best of luck with the shoot. Good night Noona.” Then she hanged up. I took my ice bag and went outside to put more ice on it since my head just hurt so much.

 

The next morning, manager-nim knocked to check on me.

 

“How are you feeling Kris?” He asked. I tried sitting up but my body just keeps falling.

 

“Still not well. Uhm, manager-nim my friend is going to visit later is that fine?” I asked. Manager-nim just nodded and closed the door.

 

I then took my phone and was about to text someone when I received a message;

(BLUE - KRIS AND RED - DARA)

Hey sicko, eat then medicine don’t forget. Good Morning!

 

I smiled and sent a quick reply before I sleep;

 

Wake me up at 9:30 so I can drink my medicine. I need to sleep, my head still hurts. Don’t forget okay Noona!

 

I was about to sleep when my phone beeped.

 

Arrasso. Sleep. Oh, I forgot that I’m babysitting Haru today. Mianhe. I’ll just visit you next time is that okay?

 

Just bring her with you. I actually want to see her; she looks cute on The Return of Superman.

 

Are you sure?

 

Sure.

 

Okay.

 

I then covered myself with my blanket and went back to sleep. I was still sleepy when I heard my phone rang. I then held it and it stopped ringing, I was frustrated and was about to go back to sleep when a message appeared.

 

As promised, 9:30; Eat first then medicine. I need to get back to the shoot and did you know that your co-member is my partner? Chanyeol. He’s cute and quite tall, taller than you! Kekekekeke.

 

I’m awake! Really? I see. See you soon. Oh he likes you so beware.

 

Like me? Of course he does, as a Noona! Stop texting back!

 

Haha. Then stop replying, Geez! See you soon with Haru! DON’T REPLY BACK!

 

^_^! MEHRONG!

 

I just shook my head and went outside. I then ate and drank my foul tasting medicine that sent shivers to my body.

 

I then went back to my room and listened to music as I close my eyes and went back to dreamland.

 

I then woke up unconsciously and checked the time 1PM. I then sat lightly and went to the washroom since I don’t want me having any head rush or anything. I showered and changed my clothes, I then went outside to eat and then I heard the doorbell. I then checked and saw someone outside wearing a hoodie. I was confused but I still opened the door.

 

I then felt someone hugged my leg and saw a kid wearing a darth vader hoodie.

 

“Unnie said you’re sick. You don’t look sick, and why are you so tall? You’re taller than my Dad.” She was a chatterbox. I then went to her level and smiled.

 

“Oh, annyeong Haru. Yes, I’m still sick and I just am tall. I’m sorry that I’m taller than your Dad. Do you want to come in?” She then nodded and I carried her. I then took the bag Noona was carrying and we went inside. I placed the bag on the table.

 

“Haru, go play with oppa over there but don’t tire him too much; he’s still sick. Unnie will just prepare food.” I heard her say, I saw Haru approached me and we then started playing.

 

We finished eating and I drank my medicine as well. We played and then Haru approached me.

 

“It’s already 4 in the afternoon, we’ll be heading out now Kris Oppa.” She said. I then checked the time and looked at Dara. She then stands up.

 

“Is that so? You can stay longer if you want. My friends won’t arrive till 7 in the evening.” I said.

 

“Really? But I need to be home by 5 in the evening. We’ll play next time, right Unnie?” She said. Noona just nodded.

 

I then stood up as well. I wished that it that the day was longer and the time just stopped so she, I mean they can stay for a little longer.

 

“Unnie, I’ll wait here so you can tuck Kris Oppa.” She said. I just smirked and she smiled at me, Clever kid. I love her

 

“Your Kris Oppa doesn’t need me to tuck him in, he’s a grown man.” Dara Noona said.

 

“What if he collapsed while going to his room? I won’t carry him, Unnie he looks heavy.” Haru said. I just smiled.

 

“No need Noona, I can manage. You guys go ahead.” I said. Noona then looked at me and somehow assessed me.

 

“Haru, stay here I’ll just tuck your Oppa.” She said.

 

“You don’t have to you know.” I said.

 

“You don’t know Haru, she’s just going to keep on saying that. Just don’t put your weight on me.” She said. I really didn’t need any help but she insisted, well Haru did.

 

We then reached my room and she placed me on my bed.

 

“This sweater is too thin. Wait here.” She said. She then entered with a big black paperbag.

 

“Haru and I went shopping before coming here. Don’t worry, I won’t give you a pajama since you practically laughed your heart out when you saw Luhan’s. Since you’re cool, here.” I then checked the hoodie (Star Wars hoodie - Stormtrooper), it is thicker. I excused myself and changed and when I came out I saw her sitting on my bed, the hoodie she was wearing caught my eye.

 

“I didn’t know you want us to match? Cute Noona.” I said. She then shot me a look and paled.

 

“Wait, that’s Cheundong’s! I mixed it up! Wait here I’ll get yours!” Before she can leave I held her arm.

 

“I already wore it Noona, you don’t want Cheundong infected now do you?” I said. I heard her sigh and nodded.

 

“Unnie, I’m all packed! Let’s go!” Haru shouted.

 

“Say goodbye to Oppa, Haru.” She said. Then I saw Haru running with her cat doll.

 

“Here Oppa keep it! Get well soon so we can play again, Arraso?” She said.

 

“Neh Haru-yah. See you very soon and I’ll keep this as well.” I told her and I pinched her cheeks. She then approached me and kissed my lips. How cute can she be! Just then I saw her smirk and well, I just smiled.

 

“Unnie, come! Kiss oppa as well!” She said. I just laughed and hugged Haru since she’s clinging to me. I saw Noona’s face paled and open.

 

“Haru-yah, its fine you should get going.” Haru wasn’t leaving my side. I then carried Haru and hugged her. I placed her on the floor and was shock to see Noona approaching me.

 

“Get well soon Kris. See you soon and hopefully you’re not sick anymore.” I smiled and hugged her.

 

“Thanks for visiting me and neh, I hope Haru and I can hang-out more.” I then felt she loosen her hug so I released her. She took something from her pocket and placed it on my hand and closed it. I looked at her then to my hand.

 

“Extra charm.” She said. I then nodded and I was just going to kiss her cheek but then she moved so I ended up kissing her on the lips. It’s now or never, so I pulled her and I placed her arms around my neck and kissed her for real. I wasn’t expecting anything but was shock when she responded. I then pulled away and I can feel my face all red and well, she just has a small tint on her face.

 

“Don’t be furious with Chanyeol when the magazine is released. It’s just work.” I was confused with what she said but I nodded nonetheless. Haru was waiting on the living room when we came out.

I approached her and kissed her.

 

“Take care Haru-yah and see you.” I said. What she said before she left stopped me...

 

“I like you for Unnie.”  I just smiled and went back to bed and waited for my co-members to arrive. I touched my lips and covered myself with blanket and screamed (manly scream) and just hugged myself and Mr. Cat that Haru gave me.