SEHUN'S POV

POV COMPILATION (CHANCE ENCOUNTER)

Sehun’s POV

                                     

It was a fine Monday Morning and I can hear the birds chirp, kekekeke just kidding you can’t hear anything here but snores!                              

I know that manager-nim is already awake so I stood up and went to him. Well, today is our monthsary; Yes, I have a girlfriend and I am happy in a way coz our sasaeng fans don’t know yet.

 

“Hyung, I need to go out later.” I told him. He just gave me a sly grin and resumed cooking; Weird, weird indeed. I then went back to my room; I’m sharing it with Chanyeol by the way if you guys were wondering. Just when I was about to shut my eyes again, our manager opened the door.

 

“Since you’re up, go do my grocery and market errands.” He then approached me and gave me a list, the shopping bags and of course the money. I didn’t have a choice because before I can even protest, he was out. I sighed and took my coat and cap. I passed by the kitchen and glared at him.

 

I stepped out and I felt the sudden gush of the cold wind. I wrapped my coat and walked my way to the market first. I then bought the meat and fishes as well, I actually asked if I can bargain for the price and the lovely ahjumma said yes.

 

I was walking my way to the grocery when I saw someone that looks oddly familiar. I checked my watch and saw that I still have much time, so I decided to follow that person. The person then stopped on a bench and sat, I then saw some high bushes so I hid there. I then saw the person took off the hood of the jacket. Ji-young?

 

I chuckled and hid better and looked closely. I felt like I’m Jimmy Kudo solving a case, I can even pass as a paparazzi. I was about to leave coz it was taking too much time but just then I saw someone approached her. I hid back and stared at the guy, my eyes widen when I identified the guy she was with. Oh my! Is that Geonil sunbaenim from Supernova? I thought if the rumours were true that they’re together and seeing it with my eyes, I can say that they are. I waited for them to leave and I stood from my post and walked to the grocery.

 

After my errands, I went to manager-nim and gave him what he asked me to buy and the change which he told me to keep, being a maknae has their privileges.

 

I then saw my phone blinking and went to it. It has 5 missed calls and 10 text messages; I just chuckled and opened each. The 5 missed calls as well as 5 messages came from one person while the rest came from my other friends.

 

When dinner approached, manager-nim looked at me and I stared at him. He was bumping his head sideward and I got what he was implying. I then stood up from the table and went to my room; I just took a coat and just things to keep me warm. Before I can reach the door, Chanyeol came in.

 

“It’s your monthsary right? Where’s your gift?” He asked I just patted his shoulder and left. I told them that I’ll just be out for a moment and well, they just teased me.

 

I arrived at our meeting place, the park near her dorm. I puffed my hands through my gloves to look silly. Then I saw her, she was running and I stood up. She then enveloped me in a hug..... but......

 

“We should break up.” I said calmly. I felt her stiffen and she pushed herself away.

 

“Why? I thought you told me you’re fine with long distance relationship?” She asked.

 

“I do, but I can’t do cheating of some sort.” I saw her face turned white and her eyes widen. Before she can even speak.

 

“Let’s just end it here. I don’t want any explanations since I know I won’t get a clear and concrete one from you. Just be happy.” I said. I was walking when I felt someone hugged me from behind. I held her hands and removed it.

 

“Be happy Ji-young, I hope you won’t hurt him the way you’ve hurt me.” I left her and just walked. I think I wasn’t looking and I felt someone bumped to me. My attention was snapped back to reality when I heard something fell.

 

“I’m sorry. Really, I’m so.....” I was just in shock mode when I saw who I bumped to.

 

“Omo, CL Sunbaenim I’m really sorry.” I helped her up and she dusted her coat which was covered with snow.

 

“For a tall person and thin person you’re one strong force! That hurt you know!” I heard her say. Then before I can speak I heard someone shouting.

 

“Chaerin! Chaerin! What are you doing?!” I just for real froze when I saw her. She’s better up close and the blush on her cheek because of the cold. WAAAAAHHH!!! She’s beautiful! I can die, no that’s too much I’ll go with faint.

 

“Sunbaenims, I didn’t mean to.” I saw both of them staring at me and then she smiled at me.

 

“That’s alright. Wait aren’t you from EXO?” She asked. I smiled and dusted my coat.

 

“Neh. Annyeong, my name is Sehun and I’m the maknae of EXO. Nice to meet you!” I then offered my hand and they shook it.

 

“Well, I’m the Baddest Female and the leader of 2NE1 CL.” She offered her hand as well.

 

“Wah! It’s cold! Oh! I’m the fake maknae and 2NE1’s Fresh Vocals Dara. Please, just call us Noona and drop the formalities Hunnie” She bowed and offered her hand. I took time to hold hers. Wait, did she just gave me a nickname?? I looked at her wide eyes. I heard CL Noona chuckled.

 

“Would you like to come with us? It’s quite cold out and we were going to grab some coffee.” CL Noona said. I nodded in agreement.

 

We reached the coffee shop and we went to the 2nd floor and upon arriving the staffs placed a closed sign and left.

While eating desserts and drinking our coffee I felt them staring at me.

 

“What were you doing outside, alone in the cold?” Dara Noona asked. I just sighed and closed my eyes.

 

“We’re not pressuring you or anything. If you feel like it’s too personal we understand. I was just curious.” Dara Noona added.

 

“I went there to meet my girl...I mean my ex-girlfriend now.” I just told them blankly. I heard someone choked and can’t pinpoint who among them did that. I felt a tear sliding my face and it just poured.

 

“Just cry oppa, it’ll make you feel better.” CL said. I chuckled when I heard her say Oppa. I felt them approach me and well what happened next shocked me. CL Noona was patting my back to comfort me whilst Dara Noona just held my hand and my tears just fell and it’s true, I did felt better.

 

They offered to accompany me home, and as I was about to enter the our dorm the window of the Mini Cooper I just came from opened.

 

“Oppa Fighting! You deserve better!” CL Noona said and then I saw Dara Noona peeked.

 

“Be strong Hunnie!” then they both sent me flying kisses and left.

 

I went in, even though my heart shuttered it somehow got glued up with those Noonas.

 

The night before our comeback stage, we decided to play Jenga to lessen the tension. No one dared asked me with what happened when I went back from the break up day. Kris decided to team up with me and we won! What do you expect!! Kekekekeke.

 

The next morning, I heard Suho hyung screamed. I automatically sprang and went to see what happened, Lay and Tay are missing Hmpf! They just did their dare. But being an evil maknae I still went to .

 

“Ah, hyung? Where’s Lay hyung?” I asked. I smirked coz I know his anger starting to boil in his system.

 

“If I know where he is would I scream like a baboon?!! Dang maknae!! What am I going to do?!!” He shouted. Bingo!

 

“Well, it’s your problem hyung. You made that.... Nevermind!! Stop glaring at me! Mehrong!” I then left. 

The ride was quiet and I actually liked it. When we arrived at SBS we went straight to our waiting room. Just then our sunbaenims arrived.

 

“Well you see sunbaenim, they were the losing team.” I said. The shock on their faces really were funny and the stare I’m getting for opening my mouth is even priceless.

“Could you repeat that Sehun?” Donghae sunbaenim said. I just rolled my eyes.

 

“They were the losing team sunbaenim.” I repeated slowly for him to understand and he won’t ask me to repeat it again. Our sunbaenims were scolding our manager. Just then a knock came and Key and Taemin sunbaenim opened it. Then Chen screamed and we saw Tao, but before anyone can ask him he rushed back out after taking something from his bag and Lay’s bag.

 

I stayed sitted with Kris hyung and we were both startled when we saw Lay and Tao went back in and heard gasped outside. That made me stand up and checked out what was happening. Then I saw Dara Noona standing there with Yesung, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk sunbaenim. Just as they left, Lay appeared in front of her and handed her something. 

 

I glared at him when I saw him held Noona’s arm and I can’t help but growl a little.  Lay hyung then adjusted his hoodie and Dara Noona wore it. I was ready to kill him alongside Kris hyung. She left and we went to perform.

 

When we reached our dorm, I went straight to my room and was shock to see gifts on my bed.

 

I took the card and the letters made me smiled. The one attached to a gorilla wearing a my growl uniform has a card that says, Mysterious Winter Oppa stay happy and keep moving forward from me!

 

Then a rectangular box with a card on top, Snow Hunnie, just smile and stay warm but don’t melt from me as well kekekeke I opened the box and gasped, it was caps and beanies that has XOXO, EXO, Growl, Wolf and a chibi of me embroidered on them.

 

Maybe having my heart broken was actually a good thing. I never really thought that it was a positive event in a relationship.