LAST CHAPTER ;(

POV COMPILATION (CHANCE ENCOUNTER)

                                                       

LAST EPISODE – DAM DAM DAM

 

Chanyeol can’t stop thinking about what happened last week in his photo shoot. He was so grateful to Kris hyung that he gave his spot to him. Whenever he close his eyes, he can still see her angelic face and whenever he touches his lips, he can still feel her soft lips and taste her strawberry flavored lip gloss.

 

He checked the clock and saw that it was already 6 in the morning and since he can seem to shut his eyes, he decided to just help with preparing breakfast. When he stepped outside, he was startled to see his co-members, well most of them assembled in front of the coffee table.

 

“This came earlier.” Manager-nim said. He then pointed to a small box seated comfortable on the table.

 

To: Chanyeol Park

From : Elle Magazine Korea

 

His eyes widen and quickly took the box and opened it. Inside was some merchandise (T-shirt that says I heart Elle and a small white polar bear wearing the same shirt somewhat like Lee Hi’s bear in It’s over) and the model’s copy of the magazine which won’t be released until next week.

 

He set aside the merchandise and took the magazine out of its plastic. Everyone saw the cover and they were in awe. But before he opens the magazine, he stood up and knocked on Kris’ room, he’s still not feeling.

Kris then opened the door, wearing his Stormtrooper hoodie.

 

“Hyung, my copy arrived. I want you to be there since if it weren’t for you I won’t have the chance to be the cover and to shoot with her.” Chanyeol said. Kris gave him a questionable look.

 

“Her? Who?” He said, as if he didn’t know who.

 

“Dara Noona. I’m just so thankful, I owe you one hyung and just ask anything and I’ll try my best to do it.” Chanyeol said. Kris just nodded and smiled. Oh, he’s going to collect that debt and he quite know what he wants; wrong move Chanyeol.

 

He then seated beside Lay and Chanyeol started opening the magazine. Chanyeol still has that wide smile on his face each time he turns the page.

 

“JUST GO TO YOUR SPREAD ALREADY!!!” Suho said irritated.

 

“Arasso Ahjussi! Aisssh!” Chanyeol said. He then went back to the table of contents and searched the page where the spread starts. Everyone were waiting anxiously and when Chanyeol placed the magazine on the table, they all looked and well, their eyes widen and some gasped.

 

“Omo! Noona is really a Goddess! You should be thankful that you have her to model with or else it won’t look that good.” Kai said. The manager laughed and what Kai said and nodded his head.

 

“THAT’S NOT TRUE! DARA NOONA TOLD ME THAT I DID A GREAT JOB!” Chanyeol said earning him another round of laughter.

 

“Did she really tell you that?” Suho asked. Chanyeol’s face redden and he just nodded. Suho smiled and resumed checking the magazine.

 

“You look okay, but Dara Noona over-shadowed you. You looked like a prop or something but if Kris here modeled with her, I think it’ll be daebak!” Lay said.

 

“Well, I just replaced him for this shoot because he was sick.” Chanyeol explained. Everyone then looked at him and he just shrugged his shoulders. Then all of a sudden; Luhan, Xiumin, Tao and Kai gasped.

 

“What’s wr….” Suho’s eyes then widen with what he saw. Lay who’s beside him looked and his eyes widen as well.

 

“Y…o..u ki…ss..ed her?!” Lay said. Chanyeol blushed and just nodded his head. Lay then glared at him and walked out. Tao was still in shock until Luhan pushed him.

 

The magazine was now on Kris’ hand and he stared at the photo. He was containing himself to avoid himself to burst but he can’t. He crumpled the magazine and placed it calmly on the table. He was about to leave the room when they heard the doorbell rang.

 

“I’ll get it.” Their manager said. Then they heard him gasped and they saw a cute little girl with him.

 

“Uhm, do you know who she is?” Their manager said. Kris then looked and his gloomy face turned into a pleasant one when he saw her.

 

“Omo, Haru-yah!” Kris shouted. Haru then heard him and run toward him.

 

“Oppa! I told I’ll be back! Are you fine now?” She asked. Kris just smiled at him and nodded.

 

“Why are you here?” He asked. Just before she answer him, Xiumin came out.

 

“Haru-yah! What are you doing here? Are you visiting Xiumin Oppa?” He asked. Haru then laughed and shook her head.

 

“Xiumin oppa is silly. I didn’t even know you live here with Kris Oppa.” She said. Xiumin then the rest were curious.

 

“Hmm? You’ve been here before?” Suho asked. Haru just looked at him then back to Kris who just smiled and her.

“Oh, Haru-yah that’s Suho Oppa. He’s the leader of EXO. Then you’ve already know Xiumin oppa, right? Then he’s Chanyeol ahjussi kekeke, then we have Kyungsoo Oppa or just D.O Oppa, then Tao oppa you’ll love him coz he knows martial arts and I know you love it, then we have Chen and Baekhyun oppa, then those who just came out are Luhan Oppa and Lay Oppa. Then the one standing over there is Kai oppa and lastly the one with the rainbow colored hair is Sehun oppa.” Kris said. Haru just stared at him, mouth opened.

 

“Haru-yah, say hello to them.” Xiumin said. Haru then kissed him before bowing to everyone.

 

“What are you doing here, Haru?” Xiumin asked. Haru then smiled and stared at him.

 

“I told Unnie to drop me off here coz I want to visit Kris oppa. The last time we visited, he was still sick. I’m just here to check on him.” Haru explained and went back to Kris, who carried her and sat her on his lap.

 

“Haru-yah, when did you visit Kris oppa? Yesterday?” Xiumin asked. Haru then nodded and continued playing with him.

 

“Ah, I see.” Xiumin said. They were about to leave them when Luhan approached Xiumin.

 

“Why didn’t you ask who is she with yesterday.” Luhan said. Xiumin just smiled and shrugged his shoulder.

 

“Oh no need. I already know who accompanied her here.” He said.

 

“WHO?” The rest asked him.

 

“Secret.” Xiumin then walked out and closed the door. The rest then just stared at the two playing and just forgot about the scenario since they’re not the type that gossips.

 

Haru and Kris were playing when Lay approached them.

 

“Hi haru, I’m Lay.” He said. Haru smiled at him and shook his hand. Lay smiled and left.

 

“He looks good, oppa! I think I like him better.” Haru teased.

 

“Well, you can like us both but not Chanyeol, arrasso?” He said. Haru just stared at him but she smiled afterwards.

 

Kris at then called Lay and the three of them started playing with Haru. Then, a phone was ringing and their attention went to Haru. Haru just looked at them and then her eyes widen.

 

“Unnie? Oh, you’re here? Okay, I’ll tell Lay and Kris oppa to accompany downstairs.” She then hanged up and went to Lay and Kris who were now fixing her things.

 

“Unnie said she’s here. Could you accompany downstairs?” She said. The two nodded and accompanied her. Outside, they saw a black van. When they were near, the door opened and someone alighted.

 

“Haru-yah!” Chaerin approached her. Haru then stopped and looked at her.

 

“Where’s Dara Unnie?” She asked.

 

“Oh, she has an appointment so she told me to fetch you here.” She said. Haru then nodded and Lay handed CL Haru’s bag.

 

“It’s nice to see you again, CL-ssi.” Lay said. CL then smiled at him and bowed to Kris. Haru then went inside the van and waved to the both of them.

 

“Aren’t you coming in?” Lay asked.

 

“You go ahead, I’ll just walk for a bit.” Kris said.

 

“Are you sure? You’re still sick you know? Want me to accompany you?” Lay asked. Kris just shook his head and Lay headed back to the door.

 

It was a good thing that Kris was wearing the thick Stormtrooper hoodie as he didn’t expect that he was going for a walk. He then saw a bench on the isolated part of the part and sat there. He then looked at the barely seen stars and closed his eyes. Just then, he felt someone sat next to him. He didn’t bother to acknowledge it scared that a sasaeng fan followed him, he would just keep himself unknown as he can so the person will just leave. He then heard her chuckled.

 

“Why are you covering yourself? Are you a fugitive or something?” She asked. He just smiled knowing perfectly who the person was.

 

“Don’t you have an appointment or something?” He said still not opening his eyes.

 

“Finished already, then I decided to go for a drive and tada! It led me here.” She said. He then opened his eyes and saw her face. She was smiling at him and he can’t help it but to smile at her as well.

 

“Are you feeling alright now? It’s quite cold and well, that hoodie isn’t that thick for the weather.” She said.

 

He then went closer to her and looked at her.

 

“It’s perfectly warm. But I do agree with you, this thing is not that thick for the weather.” He then enveloped his arms around her and he felt her hugged him back. They stayed there for a good 5 minutes.

 

“I saw the photo by the way. I was about to strangle him but well, I remembered what you said.” He said while hugging her tighter again.

 

“But you’ll have to admit, we look really cute together.” She said. He just chuckled and nodded.

 

“Neh, you guys are cute together and not perfect together.” He stated. He then heard her laugh and he just stayed contented hugging her.

 

“You should go you know, they’ll send a search party for you if you stay here longer.” She said.

 

“And you? Won’t they send you one as well?” Kris said.

 

“Silly, of course not! I’m too old for that, maybe you forgotten that I’m 30!” She said.

 

“I keep on forgetting that you are because you don’t look like 30 at all!” He stated. She just smiled at him.

 

“You should go, no more bargaining like the last time. Haru was ranting all the way home when you told her than we could stay longer last time. She would’ve say yes if she wasn’t expected on time that day.” She told him. Kris just smiled and hugged her for the last time.

 

“Arasso, I’ll go ahead. But I need to see you leave first.” Kris said. She just smiled and stood up the bench and dusted off some snow on her coat and pants.

 

They were in front of her car when Kris pulled her and embraced her.

 

“You drive carefully and text me when you’re home.” Kris said.

 

“I send group messages to you guys all the time but arasso! I will! Geez! So demanding.” She said. He then released her and was about to leave when she said called for him, he then looked at her.

 

“Be careful as well, I think someone’s watching over you.” She then went to her car and left. Kris just smirked and approached the bushes near the big tree.

 

“Come out, I know you’re in there….Xiumin.” Kris said calmly. The bushes then started moving and Xiumin came out.

 

“How?” He asked, amazed.

 

“I smelled your perfume.” Kris said and walked passed him. Xiumin then looked at him and smirked,

 

“You can’t win that easily. Maybe you’ve forgotten your competitions so if I were you, I’ll be careful next time.” Xiumin said to no one and ran to catch Kris up.