E n t r y F i v e

The Elite's Diary

; E n t r y F i v e ;

Yamma ni kkumeun mwoni ♪ 

Someone's ringtone started to play in Jinae and Minjee's dorm while the two were still sleeping soundly and comfortably. Jinae who is downstairs sleeping on her king sized bed started to toss and turn trying to block the ringtone with different ways like covering her ears with her two big fluffy pillows or covering her face with her colored green comforter, trying to ignore the fact that her feet are shivering from the cold. Minjee who is unfortunately unlucky because the ringtone came beneath her pillow she's laying her head on, she groans and inserts her hand beneath the pillow, searching for her phone with her eyes closed and her hand only doing the searching. 

Her hand touches a hard and smooth substance and she pulls it out with her fingers. She opens her eyes and faces her phone which is still ringing with her ringtone, 'No More Dream' by BTS, she blinks her eyes because of the glowing screen while at it she tries to fight herself from sleeping again. After a few minutes of blinking and fighting, she finally touches the green phone sign on the lower right side of the screen with her finger, sliding it to the left to accept the call. The screen changes it's picture to an unknown person's picture with a six buttons below the picture, she presses the loudspeaker lightly and speaks, "Yeoboseyo." Minjee manages to say, her voice a still bit hoarse because she just woke up. 

"Hey, have you seen Ahri?" She hears a familiar voice on the other line, she tries to remember who's the owner but fails since her head is a bit cloudy to remember anything right now. 

"I just woke up--" She says, deadpans and continues, "--How am I supposed to see Ahri if I just woke up because of you calling me-- Who are you anyway?" She asks, demands, her voice sounding very cranky.

The other line manged to laugh lightly at her crankiness, "Now, don't be so cranky--" "Who wouldn't be cranky early in the morning?" She snaps at the person on the other line.

"It's Jongdae." Jongdae respons on the other line. 

"Oh." Was all she replied before Jongdae laughs half-heartedly on the other line. Truth to be told Minjee feels embarrased at her words earlier but all she managed to reply was an 'Oh.' which adds her embarrasment. 

"Anyways, it seems like I woke you up from your beauty sleep but I suggest that you should hurry if you want to have a good impression in your second day of school." Jongdae says, trying to stiffle his laugh. 

"Thanks, I'll keep that in mind." Minjee replies groggily, stretching her free arm and legs. She hears Jongdae laugh again, "See you soon--why did I call you anyway." What Jongdae say at the end of his sentence shocks Minjee awake, "Wait--what?" She asks but Jongdae hangs the phone making Minjee look at her phone with a weird face. 

"Unbelievable! Did he just hang up on me?" She asks even though she knows that no one will answer her. After a few minutes, she shakes her hand still muttering 'unbelievable' like it's some mantra, she drops her phone on her bed carelessly and gets up to gather her things needed for her bath like; clothes since there's no way she's going to change with a person outside, she finds it very uncomfortable even if they're both girls. 

After gathering her stuff, she descends down the stairs and does not miss the icy, cold glare Jinae is giving her, "Who the called you?" she asks in an icy tone which made Minjee shiver, she opened to answer but Jinae didn't even give her the chance to speak, "And please put your ing stupid phone in silent mode, I don't care if you put it on vibrate as long as I don't hear that thing ringing--and what's with your ringtone!? Puh-lease, you can totally do better than that." she changes her tone in her original annoying tone as she blabbers, Minjee wants to cover her ears and sing in a very off-tune 'lalala' but that would be very rude so she waits until Jinae stops blabbering/nagging and while waiting she's mentally burrying herself alive, in hopes of leaving this damn room. 

As if Jinae heard her plea, Jinae grumbles, "Wake me up when you're done." And covers herself with her big and warm comforter. 

Minjee finally releases the breathe she didn't know she was holding, "Finally, I thought she wouldn't stop." She whispers to herself so that Jinae won't hear. She took one last look at the sleeping beauty before going in the bathroom. 

◆◆

"There's nothing better than Biology before lunch." Jongdae says while grinning and rubbing his empty stomach. Ahri rolls her eyes and snorts, "You sound like Jinki oppa." 

Jongdae looks at her with a face , "Says the one who was late this morning! Seriously, I thought you were kidnapped, or dead when you didn't answer my calls!" He exclaims and Ahri groans, "I keep telling you, my phone's battery died. I forgot to charge it." 

Minjee just looks at them back and forth while they bicker, it can't be helped since she's sandwhiched between the two. She secretly smiles as she watches the two, They act like lovers or something. She thinks as she looks at the two again with her eyes.

"Say what you want." Jongdae scoffs and turns to Minjee, "So did you read what I texted last night?" He asks and Ahri suddenly laughs, "How did you even got kicked out anyway?" 

"You texted me?" Minjee asks and takes her cellphone out her jean pocket, seeing the unread messages sign, "More like you spammed me!" She exclaimed and turned off her cell before putting it back in her jean pocket. 

Jongdae grins like a cheshire cat and rubs his hands together, "Yes, I spammed you since you weren't replying." He laughs evilly and Ahri nods, "Rule #2 Reply to Jongdae's messages or else he'll spam." She adds. 

"What's rule number one?" Minjee asks and Ahri sighs, "Rule #1 Don't piss Jongdae off." Before Minjee can even open Ahri continues, "There was one person who pissed Jongdae off and he was never seen again after two days. Rumors say he transferred schools."

"Wow." Is all Minjee could say and Jongdae grins while Ahri nods, "Wow indeed."  

"Food!" Jongdae squeals, sings, screams, squeaks out and runs through the double doors. Ahri giggles and says, "We should probably go inside and find our table." 

Minjee looks at Ahri and asks, "Does Jongdae even know what to buy?" Ahri bobs her head up and down and answers, "As creepy ad it sounds. Yes, he does." 

"That is creepy." Minjee shudders and Ahri giggles, pushing one door open to enter the cafeteria. 

"Ahri!" A voice greets Ahri as soon as the two friends enter the cafeteria, "Oppa!" Ahri greets back and takes Minjee's wrist, pulling her to a table with three persons occupying it. 

"You bought company." Minjee hears a cold voice say and she immedietly thinks one person with a voice like that, Hana. She looks at Hana who is eating her sandwhich and bows, "Hi Hana-ssi." 

Instead of Hana answering another person answers, "You don't need to be formal--" 

"--Minjee." 

"--Minjee-ahh! By the way, I'm Hana's older brother or oppa, Lee Jinki and this is my friend, Choi Minho." The person who introduced himself as Hana's older brother named Jinki smiles brightly. 

Minjee nods and Ahri pipes in, "Minjee's hanging out with us now! She can hang out with us right?" She asks and pleads, making her eyes look like a puppies. 

Minjee thought that they wouldn't submit in but was shocked when Hana was the first one to say yes followed by Jinki, who grinned widely and Minho, who just shrugged. "Great!" Ahri squeals, putting her clasped hands infront of and tiptoed a bit. 

Ahri sits down first and Minjee follows still adjusting to her new friends. As soon as she sits down she feels someone staring at her at her back so she cranes her head to the right and sees no one is staring at her. She returns to the blabbering Ahri and Jinki and just nods her head when a question is thrown at her. 

Not intentionally, she sees Hana is the one staring at her in her peripheral vision and she feels shivers up and down her spine, "Hey, Minjee are you okay?" The sudden question makes her divert her attention again to Ahri and Jinki but they weren't asking her so she turns around and see Jongdae sitting beside her. 

"Never felt better than meeting new friends!" She answers half-heartedly still cowering over Hana's cold gaze.



A/N: I have finally updated after a very long time, sorry about the delay.... So first day of school started this week and luckily it's still orientation. Hope you'll like this chapter that doesn't make sense.