E n t r y F o u r

The Elite's Diary

; E n t r y F o u r ;

Minjee felt like a cat caught her tongue, when they said that Zhao Mi drowned with her boy friend. She blinks her eyes and looks at the two with suspicious eyes, "Are you sure that she drowned?" She asks and the two nods.

"Well, that's what the rumors say." Ahri shrugs and continues, "We don't know if it's true or not-- Wait, do you know Zhao Mi personally?" Ahri asks, getting the reason why Minjee was shocked when they said that she drowned. 

Minjee sighs and nods, she felt as if these people can be trusted, "Mimi and I are childhood best friends. She moved away when she turned 16." 

"If I'm sure she joined this school at the age of sixteen, first year." Jongdae says and Minjee nods. 

"She did. She got accepted because of her sweet voice, she always dreamed of becoming a singer and if I'm right Kim Jonghyun also went to this school." Minjee says and Ahri's eyes widens. 

"Kim Jonghyun!?" She asks and Minjee nods, "I haven't seen him here, umma said that he also goes to this school. Mimi, Jongie and I are childhood friends." 

Jongdae sighs and says, "I'm sorry to say this Minjee but Jonghyun also drowned with Zhao Mi. The rumors said that he tried to save Zhao Mi from drowning." 

Minjee's smile turned into a frown when the new information sinked in, "So Jongie was Mimi's boy friend?" She asks and the two nods. Minjee laughs and says, "They never told me."

"Oh." Ahri says and Jongdae asks, "So did you know the reason why Jonghyun transfered to this school?" 

Minjee nods and answers, "Kim Jonghyun and Kim Jongin are cousins and just like Mimi, Jongie got accepted to this school because of his vocals." 

"Wait, Jongin and Jonghyun are cousins?" Ahri asks and Minjee nods and laughs, "Unbelievable right?" 

"But why didn't you react to Jongin earlier?" Jongdae asks and Minjee answers, "Why do I have to react when I don't even know him personally?" 

"Good point." Ahri nods. 

"Honestly, I never met Jongin before. I only knew him because Jongie told me and Mimi once and that's about it." Minjee continues. 

"What a small world." Ahri says in a daze. Minjee laughs and says, "It is actually."  

◆◆ 

Sometimes Jinae wants punch people on the face. Why are human beings judging people on the first glance? She admits that she's kinda like that but other people are much more. Especially that new girl, Minjee who is also her roommate. She notices that Minjee seems uncomfortable with her personality but it isn't her fault. It's just that she's a spoiled brat, a brat who does anything to get what she wants. It wouldn't have started if it weren't for that stupid Hana, who she's facing right now. 

"Hana." She says, the name rolling off her tongue. How she despises that name just saying it is like drinking poison. 

Hana smirks and says, "Queen Bee." She crosses her arms and looks at Jinae, lowly. 

"I have a name you know." Jinae says, feeling anger boiling up in her. 

"I know." Hana says and continues, "But isn't that the name the students call you? The name you worked hard for?" She ask, the smirk never wavering. 

Jinae gulps her saliva and says, "You don't know anything." 

Hana raises a brow and asks, "Do I?" The smirk on her face is replaced with a line. 

Jinae gulps her saliva again before walking past Hana, bumping their shoulders in the process. Hana smirks again and whispers when their shoulders bumped, "Don't think I know nothing." 

Jinae clenched her fists when she heard what Hana said. Hana isn't someone to be taken lightly of. She heads to the cafeteria since it's lunch already and takes a sit at the elite's table. 

She takes out a black notebook with a red pen at the side. She picks up her necklace with a small gold key and inserts it on the lock, hearing a small click she smiles in triumph and starts to write furiously with her red pen. 

"You're not eating?" A girl with shoulder-lenght rebonded hair asks, sitting down in froht of Jinae. She takes a sip at her strawberry flavored smoothie. 

"I'm not." Jinae replies, not looking at the girl. 

"Oh." That is only the thing the girl says before eating her lunch. Twenty minutes passed and nothing developed, Jinae is still writing on her notebook and the girl is still eating. 

"Hey Xiao!" A deep but bright voice greets the girl, who is now named Xiao. Xiao didn't look up insted she waved her hand as a greeting. "Hey Jinae!" The guy greets, kissing Jinae's cheek. 

"Hey." Jinae says, stopping her writing and looks up to see the guy who kissed her on the cheek. 

"I'm just going to get lunch." The guy says and Jinae waves her hand as a goodbye. The guy smiles and leaves. 

"Hey guys!" Another bright voice greets the girls. "Hey Key!" Xiao who is now sipping her smoothie greets him back brightly. Jinae who was really happy earlier turns sour and dull, she continues to write on her notebook instead of greeting him back. 

"Have you seen Taemin?" Key asks the two but Jinae ignores him again while Xiao replies, "I saw him going in the dance club room earlier." 

"Thanks." Key replies and leaves. The two are left alone again but after a few minutes, the guy who kissed Jinae earlier is back with another pissed off guy. 

"And your back!" Xiao greets the guy who kissed Jinae and rolls her eyes to the pissed off guy, "And what happened to you?" She asks. 

Jinae laughs and closes her notebook, "He probably lost to Taemin, again." She says while putting the notebook in her bag. 

"That is not something you should laugh at Jinae." Xiao scolds and turns to the pissed off guy, "Better luck next time." She says while rubbing the guy's arm. 

"I hate him." The pissed off guy declares while glaring into nothing. 

"That's what you say all the time Jongin." The guy who kissed Jinae says, deadpans. 

"Shut up Chanyeol." Jongin barks back. Chanyeol only laughs and eat his lunch

◆◆

Minjee felt her eardrums burst. She looks down from her bunk and sees Jinae walking in the bathroom while taking off her black designer jakcet. Does she originally slams the door? she asks herself. She shakes her head and returns to her laptop, watching people dance.

"Hey, Minjee!" she hears Jinae call her name and she mimicks Jinae's voice quietly before responding with a 'Ne?', "Get you wedges sneakers here!" she shout, demands before closing the door of the bathroom. Minjee looks at the door with mouth agape, wide eyes and an eyebrow raised, "The nerve of that ." she hisses before sitting up from her laying position.

She takes off her earphones that are in a low volume and pauses the video before standing up and descending from the stairs just to get her wedges sneakers. After taking her sneakers she goes up the stairs again, Seriously, am I having a work out? she asks herself while putting the sneakers where it was placed when she fixed the place. 

She jumps on her bed and continues to watch people dance with her laptop and earphones without noticing her phone beside her lighting and vibrating with a new text message.


a/n: updated~ I have updated~ I'll stop singing now ^^. Hope you'll like this update~ Author out!